Ricecel rages after being publicly rejected by white girl

M

maxeverything

Gold
This is an old video but deserves reposting. This ricecel had everything going for him. He’s tall and for a rice he’s not bad looking (and this is in China so he’s not competing against whites). He’s also clearly rich. The white girl he’s going after is cute but nothing too special. Watch the aspie rage after she rejects him

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: lordgandy2000, Chadeep, subhuman incel and 7 others
Never ever do these things in public

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12002, fauxfox and justinzayn
Aspie fit was funny ngl, but why us he speaking rice while she is speaking EE whore english??

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20618, zharupodrugu and Wallenberg
Wealth will never beat primal attraction

• +1
Reactions: Growth Plate
This is an old video but deserves reposting. This ricecel had everything going for him. He’s tall and for a rice he’s not bad looking (and this is in China so he’s not competing against whites). He’s also clearly rich. The white girl he’s going after is cute but nothing too special. Watch the aspie rage after she rejects him

He is competing against whites. There are huge expat bubbles everywhere you go China and if you're a foreigner you're gonna be a part of them no matter what. Every weekend this girl is bar hopping with tons of other white and black people. White girls in China monkey branch from white dude to white dude the same way they do in the West.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20618
Aspie fit was funny ngl, but why us he speaking rice while she is speaking EE whore english??
Seriously low IQ. Yeah, the girl is Eastern European.

Lol, his rebuttal is. "I have money. I have money."

• JFL
Reactions: Growth Plate and Chasseur
He is fairly good looking but she is, as an eastern european bitch, more attracted towards masculine dom niggers that will beat her than some faggy looking kpop gook

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Deleted member 20618, Chasseur and 1 other person
If ur gook, ur even below me, its over

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22124
I know a Big booba goth white girl that licks the butthole of a gymcelled chang

She legit acquired a taste for changs after watching squid game

legit just run squid game JFL

• +1
Reactions: Cheesyrumble
I know a Big booba goth white girl that licks the butthole of a gymcelled chang

She legit acquired a taste for changs after watching squid game

legit just run squid game JFL
That’s what it takes for a looksmaxxed rice to get some play, a weird niche fetishization. While whites just have to be themselves and blacks just have to pull out the bbc

Be cause he understands English well enough but can't use it adequately to express himself. And same for her. She understands Chinese but isn't very comfortable enough using it to convey certain things.

• +1
Reactions: Chinacurry, Wallenberg and Deleted member 20618
Be cause he understands English well enough but can't use it adequately to express himself. And same for her. She understands Chinese but isn't very comfortable enough using it to convey certain things.
Passive vs active vocabulary.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12002 and Chinacurry