Ricecel went on omegle to sing and play guitar for various foids. Shows that it's really only hags that want them LOL

Deleted member 10167

Deleted member 10167

FML FML FML FML FML FML FML
These content normies obviously only post the content they want to show. But we know how hilariously racist most are to ricecels like him. If there are 5 good experiences for him, there is about 500 racist instances for him on omegle (which is pretty normal bc omegle lol).

But I want to point out something:

The foids that say racist things to him...are all decent looking blonde white foids...aka the ones all men (esp. ricecels) desire the most JFL.

Full video if you care to see this rice

Time Stamp: 5:13. This blonde probable jb foid says "ching chong ching chong to him" JFL. BRUTAL for the next generation of ricecels growing up.
Screen Shot 2020 12 05 at 20336 AM

Time Stamp: 5:25. I had to slow this video down to 0.25 to get the shot of her face before he blurred it out. She said some racist shit to him that he bleeped out.
Screen Shot 2020 12 05 at 20743 AM

^Both of these foids are decent looking. Shows that only the ugly, weird foids like ricecels, and the pretty ones...well...let's just say keep up with the cope and tell yourselves these lies ricecels!!

He mogs me to oblivion of course, but my point is, if I was in his position as a white guy I would get much more love than him, despite him mogging me by a million LOL.

It's over for ricecels when even the blonde stacies can't help but be disrespectful to him, who's not bad at singing ngl. Sucks to be rice in 2020!

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 10524, Deleted member 6403, Deleted member 10987 and 5 others
jfl at ricecels

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7776 and MiroslavBulldosex
The foids that say racist things to him...are all decent looking blonde white foids...aka the ones all men (esp. ricecels) desire the most JFL.
Cancel them!

low class slutty whores who use omeagle

• +1
Reactions: Slendercel, Deleted member 10524, SOS-Sonic and 7 others
@MellowJello

He's ugly and yet he still lifemogs you to death. Sad.

Brutal...it truly is ogre.

JFL why so many Asian pills, we trying to make them rope.

He's a good singer but if he's looking to get girls from his voice he should sing something more energetic and with greater intensity.

• JFL
Reactions: Gaia262 and EverythingMattersCel
He mogs me to oblivion of course,
Man this should make you feel worse about yourself.

Nothing will ever save you if he mogs you. Bet you're a bluepilled coping manlet irl.

Cancel them!
That's just their preference. The Asian guy in the video is nothing special.

Those rude girls were so hot
9BDFCF52 2B30 411E BBB3 AAFDC9A14FA6

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6403 and reptiles
Its funny how ppl think its ok to be racist towards well-behaved asians but would never do it against blacks

jfl

• +1
Reactions: Yuya Moggershima, Warlow, ScramFranklin and 6 others
He would slay hard in my country dead serious.

• +1
Reactions: SOS-Sonic and reptiles
It's racist, they should be canceled, imagine the reaction if a white guy would say something bad about black women or something...

• +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet, youngbraziliannigga, Deleted member 6341 and 1 other person
It's racist, they should be canceled, imagine the reaction if a white guy would say something bad about black women or something...

More lookist than racist IMO. I think if the guy looked like Tim Chung, people wouldn't say something nasty about him.

Man this should make you feel worse about yourself.

Nothing will ever save you if he mogs you. Bet you're a bluepilled coping manlet irl.

LOL it's hilarious when ppl say it's just "preference" to think chinks are less than even a boy HAHA

Monolid/flat face = death sentence

These content normies obviously only post the content they want to show. But we know how hilariously racist most are to ricecels like him. If there are 5 good experiences for him, there is about 500 racist instances for him on omegle (which is pretty normal bc omegle lol).

Time Stamp: 5:13. This blonde probable jb foid says "ching chong ching chong to him" JFL. BRUTAL for the next generation of ricecels growing up.
View attachment 849929

Time Stamp: 5:25. I had to slow this video down to 0.25 to get the shot of her face before he blurred it out. She said some racist shit to him that he bleeped out.
View attachment 849930

^Both of these foids are decent looking. Shows that only the ugly, weird foids like ricecels, and the pretty ones...well...let's just say keep up with the cope and tell yourselves these lies ricecels!!

He mogs me to oblivion of course, but my point is, if I was in his position as a white guy I would get much more love than him, despite him mogging me by a million LOL.

It's over for ricecels when even the blonde stacies can't help but be disrespectful to him, who's not bad at singing ngl. Sucks to be rice in 2020!

Bro he doesnt look bad

View attachment 849929

View attachment 849930

This vid isnt about looks im sick of white racists mocking asians honestly go fuck yourself

• +1
Reactions: Warlow, Slendercel, 5'8manlet and 3 others
Its funny how ppl think its ok to be racist towards well-behaved asians but would never do it against blacks

jfl
cause asians are the physically weakest race among other things so there's no consequences tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10167
This vid isnt about looks im sick of white racists mocking asians honestly go fuck yourself

Even worse, he claimed to be 5'1" in another post, so he's weaker and more subhuman than the Asians that he mocks. It's fucking over for him.

As an Asian guy in Canada I never experienced this. My Asian and Chinese friends have no trouble dating. Yes, there are some people who are not attracted to Asians, and a few are racist. However, in my opinion this site cherry-picks a few examples and exaggerate a bit to much.

• +1
Reactions: Slendercel
As an Asian guy in Canada I never experienced this. My Asian and Chinese friends have no trouble dating. Yes, there are some people who are not attracted to Asians, and a few are racist. However, in my opinion this site cherry-picks a few examples and exaggerate a bit to much.

Idk boyo stats prove otherwise. Chinks are the least likely to find a mate.

Even worse, he claimed to be 5'1" in another post, so he's weaker and more subhuman than the Asians that he mocks. It's fucking over for him.

I swallwed the blackpill a while back. At this point I really just don't give a single fuck JFL

the odds tbh

Some people mentioned it in the comments of that video too.

Too bad that foid isn't going to think about it. She's just going to move on and still not go near a chink LOL. She probably hates chinks more because of this incident. Can't blame her.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403

It ABSOLUTELY is about looks. There's a white guy playing the guitar and a gook doing the same. With the SAME girl, see how different the reactions are?

But keep coping though. It's the only way for all of you chinks to not commit seppuku in massive numbers.