ricecels and Black women have the lowest smv period,no kpop or such status can change that

def over for indians and chinks
however
pakis
no
@volcelfatcel is honorary paki btw
not dindu
paki and indian and sri lankan are both inidics groups u clown

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 9072
  • JFL
Reactions: IncelsBraincels
cope more you dindu apjeet
the fact that ur a south asian but still shitting on your own people is pathetic
majourity of sri lank and indian is indic
Gracileindidm
typical indian phenotype

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 15004, sytyl and Deleted member 9072
East Asians mog shitskin hindus to the ground, Southeast asians like me are abominations though, cursed by God

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20679 and Deleted member 16618
@Preston Thoughts?

• JFL
Reactions: sytyl
East Asians mog shitskin hindus to the ground, Southeast asians like me are abominations though, cursed by God
hindus is not a race,and gook skulled manlet micro dicked ricecel
indian sri lankan pakis>>>>rice smv
hindu guy danish bhutt ,now he gonna cope and say he doesnt look indian jfl
1604727877danish1

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15246
indonordic chadpreet bullying ricecel :feelswhy:

look how he (chadpreet) bullies me just 2 posts later
You’re my lil afghan jalebi 😋😋

• WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9072 and sytyl
south asian from sri lanka to india to pakis mogs the east asian ricecels to china town

hindus is not a race,and gook skulled manlet micro dicked ricecel
indian sri lankan pakis>>>>rice smv
hindu guy danish bhutt ,now he gonna cope and say he doesnt look indian jfl
View attachment 1433662
Keep coping Ranjeet, we all know you don't look like that. Sure he mogs the AVERAGE East Asian
But you street shitting, cow piss drinking, tech support scammers aren't even portrayed as humans in the west
And before covid East Asians(aside from the Chinese) were already an accepted group LOL

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Cheesyrumble, Deleted member 20679, Deleted member 16618 and 2 others
south asian from sri lanka to india to pakis mogs the east asian ricecels to china town

Keep coping Ranjeet, we all know you don't look like that. Sure he mogs the AVERAGE East Asian
But you street shitting, cow piss drinking, tech support scammers aren't even portrayed as humans in the west
And before covid East Asians(aside from the Chinese) were already an accepted group LOL

asianmale representation
male of no race has gone this down for a dollar
ching chong ling long tiny eggroll

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15004, PrinceLuenLeoncur, Gaia262 and 2 others

asianmale representation

asianmale representation
ching chong ling long tiny eggroll

ching chong junglebook horsecock accepted in west

arabs repsented as teroorist,most meant arabs low smv then rice jfl ricecels

Indians trying to convince us that they are light skinned and slightly brown
meanwhile they're darker than black people

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Cheesyrumble, Deleted member 20679, Deleted member 16618 and 7 others
Indians trying to convince us that they are light skinned and slightly brown
meanwhile they're darker than black people
Gracileindidm
typical indian phenotpe keep coping,

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20679 and Deleted member 16618
yes just watch any youtube video in india
people are dark as hell anywhere from north to south
they look like coal close to a white person
i just showed u typical indian phenotype,a random cherrypicked video doesnt do anything
indian sri lnaka paki>>>ricesmv

i just showed u typical indian phenotype,a random cherrypicked video doesnt do anything
indian sri lnaka paki>>>ricesmv
I could pick 1000 videos
indians are dark in general, accept it

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20679, Deleted member 16618, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 1 other person
2 pages in and nobody debated wether or not black women are really the lowest swv for women :lul:

Sheboons cope by claiming they're loyalty, but that's actually because men of other races don't want their ass. :blackpill:

• Ugh..
Reactions: justinzayn
2 pages in and nobody debated wether or not black women are really the lowest swv for women :lul:

Sheboons cope by claiming they're loyalty, but that's actually because men of other races don't want their ass. :blackpill:
who care about blk women ,ii was taking mostly of rice men being bottom of the barrel and most people aggread to it
south asia n male smv>>> east asian male smv

• JFL
Reactions: stevielake
who care about blk women ,ii was taking mostly of rice men being bottom of the barrel and most people aggread to it
south asia n male smv>>> east asian male smv
yes jfl at ricecels situation:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

mixed black women are the most beautiful,sexy and feminine.only dark skin black bantu women have low smv.

Who cares, the average rice or curry cel is equally fucked in SMV.

Why do currycels even open these thread just to shit on ricecels when they're on the same boat(on average).

Yeah caucasoid skull mogs and indo nordid chads mog changs to tamilnadu and back, but who cares about how the top 1% do?
Personally I think rice and curry are pretty much equal in SMV, but even in PSL the difference in average is not great.

Still, I don't really care if a race is more subhuman than another one, but the fact that I see a lot of these threads recently makes me cage:ogre:

Dude I’ve known white women who say ridiculously offensive shit about indian men, publicly, with 0 repercussions. It’s NOT comparable to any other race

race is cope for every race except indian

Your coping hard. Black women are on par with even better than white women.

Paki and Indian rats dont even come close to sniffing a fart out of a majestic black queen