Ricecels Are Guaranteed Inceldom In The 21st Century

Moggy

Moggy

White Pakistani Muslim Gentleman
The US is engaged in a geopolitical struggle with China and needs the public to see chinks as a existential threat to warrant their defense budget. You will start seeing chinks portrayed poorly in American media exactly how after 9/11 every show had a MENA terrorist or criminal, or how Russians were portrayed during the cold war. The media coverage of Coronavirus portraying Chinese as foreign flat faced bat eating freaks will only intensify.

Curries will be pushed hard in media in the upcoming decades as America sees India as a counterweight to China in Asia pacific. Several top officials like Mike Pompeo, Trump, and Mattis have already signaled that India will be America's greatest ally this century. US companies are already bending the knee and appointing under-qualified Indians as CEO (Google, Microsoft, etc) so they can maintain access to the Indian market. There will inevitably be crossovers between Hollywood and Bollywood which will be a huge halo for curries. T-Series is already the biggest youtube channel and is quietly being pushed by google executives on behalf of Indian government.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Fubarcel, Deleted member 2227, Gaia262 and 3 others
L m a o
Moment of silence to thank the almighty lord I'm not a gook

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel, 5'8manlet, Deleted member 2227 and 8 others
You can't make this shit up. This is how gooks think they will win over Americans :lul::lul::lul:

• JFL
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel, Deleted member 685, SixFootManlet and 2 others
Maybe don’t eat dogs and batsoup and nobody would bully you. Fucking freaks

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Edgar, SubhumanCurrycel, idkagoodusername and 5 others
I wonder when Chinese are gonna become based and High T

• +1
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit and Deleted member 5204
I wonder when Chinese are gonna become based and High T
Chinese can be very based but they will be failod hard in western media regardless. US government simply won't allow for the Chinese to look good.

Perception >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262, toptearmm, Deleted member 685 and 3 others
Chinese can be very based but they will be failod hard in western media regardless. US government simply won't allow for the Chinese to look good.

Perception >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

True, America has been running anti-China propaganda for the past 100 years.

• +1
Reactions: SixFootManlet and Deleted member 5204
True, America has been running anti-China propaganda for the past 100 years.
Jews promote BBC
Whites already got what they have
Mexican and Muslim got SJW protection after Trump
India is just made fun of but not hated
Chinese aren't made fun but of instead hated

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227, ChaddeusPeuterschmit, Deleted member 685 and 1 other person
Jews promote BBC
Whites already got what they have
Mexican and Muslim got SJW protection after Trump

It's literally WASP promoting BBC, not Jews. Stormfront and /pol/ try and put it on the jews, but American elites know having a violent low IQ underclass is dangerous in the long run as they can easily be used as pawns against the state. They're trying to racemix the subhumanity out of the black population and sacrificing low class whites to do so.

Muslims are incredibly hated, they're the only people you can get a pass on discriminating against.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: SixFootManlet
It's literally WASP promoting BBC, not Jews. Stormfront and /pol/ try and put it on the jews, but American elites know having a violent low IQ underclass is dangerous in the long run as they can easily be used as pawns against the state. They're trying to racemix the subhumanity out of the black population and sacrificial low class whites to do so.

Muslims are incredibly hated, they're the only people you can get a pass on discriminating against.
muslims are kinda treated better with libtards advocating for accepting refugees and trump attacking them in the beggining of his presidency

• +1
Reactions: SixFootManlet
I feel so fucking bad for asian guys. They're alredy super stereotyped as weak, short, framelet, small dick, autistic nerd etc. but now people are hating them exponentially more and more due to trade war and coronavirus. life for asian men in western countries is gonna get even more hellish

• +1
Reactions: Gren, Moneymaxxed, SixFootManlet and 1 other person
I feel so fucking bad for asian guys. They're alredy super stereotyped as weak, short, framelet, small dick, autistic nerd etc. but now people are hating them exponentially more and more due to trade war and coronavirus. life for asian men in western countries is gonna get even more hellish
it is what it is

I thought it can happen only in EE

HAHAHHAHA

everyone shit on brown people, yet we all have caucasoid based, colored eyes, big dicks, and good coloring with bleaching

yet gooks are short, yellow, generic pan face, micropenis, overpopulated, and have coronavirus stigma

HAHAHAHA

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel, idkagoodusername, Deleted member 685 and 2 others
HAHAHHAHA

everyone shit on brown people, yet we all have caucasoid based, colored eyes, big dicks, and good coloring with bleaching

yet gooks are short, yellow, generic pan face, micropenis, overpopulated, and have coronavirus stigma

HAHAHAHA

legit

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2506
You will start seeing chinks portrayed poorly in American media exactly how after 9/11 every show had a MENA terrorist or criminal, or how Russians were portrayed during the cold war. The media coverage of Coronavirus portraying Chinese as foreign flat faced bat eating freaks will only intensify.
If American media started showing Asian men as badass criminals it would ironically improve their image with women.

Being stereotyped as a thug, gangster, gangbanger is actually better for getting laid. Hollywood has always portrayed Asian men as sexless, awkward freaks but never criminals.

• +1
Reactions: FailedAbortion and Moggy
If American media started showing Asian men as badass criminals it would ironically improve their image with women.

Being stereotyped as a thug, gangster, gangbanger is actually better for getting laid. Hollywood has always portrayed Asian men as sexless, awkward freaks but never criminals.
I'm sure they are aware of the badboy halo. Asians will be portrayed as small dicked soulless asexual freaks that chomp on bats.

Not sure whether to feel good or bad. :feelsrope:

Curries will be pushed hard in media in the upcoming decades as America sees India as a counterweight to China in Asia pacific. Several top officials like Mike Pompeo, Trump, and Mattis have already signaled that India will be America's greatest ally this century. US companies are already bending the knee and appointing under-qualified Indians as CEO (Google, Microsoft, etc) so they can maintain access to the Indian market. There will inevitably be crossovers between Hollywood and Bollywood which will be a huge halo for curries. T-Series is already the biggest youtube channel and is quietly being pushed by google executives on behalf of Indian government.

Not as cut and dry as that. There's a huge party divide when it comes to India/USA geopolitical relations. Democrats have been anti-India since forever. Republicans have either been ambivalent or pro India since George H. W. Bush. Nixon was the only anti-India republican president in recent history.

Bill Clinton placed heavy sanctions on India when India tested nukes in 1998.

• +1
Reactions: Moggy
You can't make this shit up. This is how gooks think they will win over Americans :lul::lul::lul:

giphy.gif

Not sure whether to feel good or bad. :feelsrope:

Not as cut and dry as that. There's a huge party divide when it comes to India/USA geopolitical relations. Democrats have been anti-India since forever. Republicans have either been ambivalent or pro India since George H. W. Bush. Nixon was the only anti-India republican president in recent history.

Bill Clinton placed heavy sanctions on India when India tested nukes in 1998.
Didn't expect someone on P/S/L to follow geopolitics tbh. You're absolutely correct that there has historically been a divide on India, but the rise of China has created a bipartisan consensus in the beltway. This is especially true in the last few years. I don't see any future president changing course, Democrat or Republican.

Fox is GOING ALL OUT on failo'ing ricecels.

Kpop popularity says no

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel
Kpop popularity says no

My school assembly was just a kpop show with one asian guy and five 7-8/10 white girls dancing to BTS for 30 minutes and every single girl at my school fucking loves kpop, mayocels are malding

My school assembly was just a kpop show with one asian guy and five 7-8/10 white girls dancing to BTS for 30 minutes and every single girl at my school fucking loves kpop, mayocels are malding
I slay 13 year girls who are ibto kpop regularly

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel
ofc black people are beating them up. fucking negros

• +1
Reactions: FailedAbortion
Just the tip of the iceberg. I can't imagine what will be said behind closed doors after 6 months of quarantine.

Giphy 1
ShimmeringDeliciousJavalina size restricted

• JFL
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit
I predicted this :lul:

• +1
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit
I dont feel anything against Asians now

Same as before

I can't believe people memed superpower 2020 into existence
my god.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
where's this

• +1
Im so glad that Im not a fucking gook

• +1