Ricecels are losing their minds over Assassin's Creed starring a BBC protagonist

D

dickcelsunite

Bronze
Kek

Holy fucking cage

• JFL
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1, Imretarded?, tombradylover and 12 others
gooks just lost their last way of coping against reality

tragic

Is this the Character they're talking about ? dont play the Game or anything so just did a search and this
image came up

Maxresdefault

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Imretarded? and murdah
Im usually against woke Liberal crap but the character actually looks decent imo,doesn't necessarily
stray from the Assassins' Creed Ethos

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Imretarded? and murdah
didn't orgins have a bbc protag also ?

• JFL
Reactions: Imretarded?
GNog08tWAAEAks3

His design actually looks decent
Nobody is going to want to play as a panfaced gook over this. They were right

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1, Imretarded? and emeraldglass

IMG 9883

• JFL
Reactions: tombradylover, emeraldglass and SidharthTheSlayer
Wasn‘t there a actual black guy that went to Japan and became samurai sometimes during the 16th century?

• +1
Reactions: murdah and emeraldglass

• JFL
Reactions: LancasteR
Wasn‘t there a actual black guy that went to Japan and became samurai sometimes during the 16th century?
Yosuke, but he wasn’t a samurai jfl, he was a servant to the Japanese.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Yliaster and LancasteR
Dear Ubisoft Team,

I hope this message finds you well. My name is [Your Name], and I have been a supporter and enthusiast of Ubisoft games for several years. It is with respect and a heavy heart that I write to you today concerning an issue that is deeply important to me and many others within the gaming community.

I have recently come across information suggesting that Ubisoft may be unintentionally supporting sentiments or actions that could be perceived as promoting anti-Asian sentiment. As you may understand, this is a serious concern, especially in these times when solidarity and understanding are more crucial than ever.

The inclusivity and diversity portrayed in Ubisoft's games have always resonated with me and are among the reasons I cherish your creations. However, if Ubisoft is indeed supporting or associated with actions that could foster discrimination or hate toward any community, it would be deeply troubling.

I would appreciate it if you could provide clarity on these matters and share how Ubisoft intends to address this issue moving forward. Many fans, including myself, hold Ubisoft in high regard not only for your innovative games but also for your company's values and the standards you set in the gaming industry.

Thank you for taking the time to consider this matter. I am looking forward to your response and am hopeful for a positive resolution that affirms Ubisoft's commitment to being a leader in promoting diversity, inclusion, and respect among all communities.

Warm regards,

• JFL
Reactions: murdah
you know what, fuck ricecels

they were clapping like seals about muh raceswaps with whites, now they can take that with assasins creed