RICECELS GTFIH!!!!!!

F

Fonsy

Chadscender
This is probs cope if you a soyboy nerd or have asperger's but from what I've observed, this how to ascend a little bit for asians.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: St. Wristcel and Deleted member 9380
no asian fuckboy for your small penis, flat maxilla, and asian women going for only white cock

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Lolcel, Nordiccel, Deleted member 9090 and 12 others
lul

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8919
guaranteed to smash abgs

does that mean aboriginals? in that case I agree

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lolcel, Deleted member 9288 and JustBeCurry

Holy shit at this disgusting tier torso to limb ratio :sick:

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9090, Deleted member 7866, kuroro and 1 other person
no asian fuckboy for your small penis, flat maxilla, and asian women going for only white cock

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7866 and JustBeCurry
Great vid OP. This is how a lot of NT Hong Kong guys who get results dress/behave.

This is probs cope if you a soyboy nerd or have asperger's but from what I've observed, this how to ascend a little bit for asians.

So many asian's have this han look it's disgusting and death tier only abos get mogged by these subhumans but every other race even south east asians mog the han look what is the han look ?

This look i think even abos sometimes mog this

So basically, like other ethnics, you have to become a criminal in order to become accepted

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lolcel, Deleted member 9090, Deleted member 8765 and 2 others
The biggest lifefuel i saw the other night for ricecels was an asian guy sitting with 2 white foids, one of which he was dating. The white girl also rejected a white guy for him, but of course it's because the asian dude is 6 foot statusmaxxed NT :feelsree:

The biggest lifefuel i saw the other night for ricecels was an asian guy sitting with 2 white foids, one of which he was dating. The white girl also rejected a white guy for him, but of course it's because the asian dude is 6 foot statusmaxxed NT :feelsree:
View attachment 726444

Rice need to be the perfect 10/10 in the eyes of white women to even have a shot. Any point lower and they're KHHV for life when it comes to beckys and above.

Of course any 7/10 PSL and below rice are fucked forever.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9090
Rice need to be the perfect 10/10 in the eyes of white women to even have a shot. Any point lower and they're KHHV for life when it comes to beckys and above.

Of course any 7/10 PSL and below rice are fucked forever.
his face was a 5 he just had status and decent height

his face was a 5 he just had status and decent height

just bc he has foids in his vids doesn’t necessarily mean he pulls. Like rice PUAs. Most of them pay white women to be around them. No white Stacy with actual decency and standards will ever want to be seen with a rice. I’ve heard it myself from stacys who come to the gift shop I work at. They don’t want to be constantly laughed at by other ppl for being with a rice. It’s a hit to their social status.

• JFL
just bc he has foids in his vids doesn’t necessarily mean he pulls. Like rice PUAs. Most of them pay white women to be around them. No white Stacy with actual decency and standards will ever want to be seen with a rice. I’ve heard it myself from stacys who come to the gift shop I work at. They don’t want to be constantly laughed at by other ppl for being with a rice. It’s a hit to their social status.
Did you even read? He was dating one of the white foids, my white friend got rejected by the white foid because she was already with the rice guy.

Did you even read? He was dating one of the white foids, my white friend got rejected by the white foid because she was already with the rice guy.

oh crap I was referring to the original video posted. Not your post. Apologies for my low IQ retardation. Gonna go beat and whip myself now.

exceptions exist but they aren’t the rule. OVERWHELMING majority of white foids will never date a rice. Period. Trust me on that. Especially the stacys. They can’t have their social status take that much of a hit.

• JFL
oh crap I was referring to the original video posted. Not your post. Apologies for my low IQ retardation. Gonna go beat and whip myself now.

exceptions exist but they aren’t the rule. OVERWHELMING majority of white foids will never date a rice. Period. Trust me on that. Especially the stacys. They can’t have their social status take that much of a hit.
why are you telling me this stuff like i haven't been in manosphere for years not new fag to basics

Sorry but if you’re asian in the west, it’s most likely beyond OVER for you tbh. People here have bullied currys to self hatred, meanwhile, every user here stated that gook is the worst race to be. Please don’t dress like the dude in the video, girls see right through that, they know you’re overcompensating your race ngl. I see all those asian guys at the mall coping with very expensive designer to overcome the race-pill, that shit doesn’t work. Sorry boyo but if you want to smell pussy and have a decent life, u have to BetaBucks.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10167 and Deleted member 9090
Sorry but if you’re asian in the west, it’s most likely beyond OVER for you tbh. People here have bullied currys to self hatred, meanwhile, every user here stated that gook is the worst race to be. Please don’t dress like the dude in the video, girls see right through that, they know you’re overcompensating your race ngl. I see all those asian guys at the mall coping with very expensive designer to overcome the race-pill, that shit doesn’t work. Sorry boyo but if you want to smell pussy and have a decent life, u have to BetaBucks.

Based