Ricecels we are ascending

D

Deleted member 24444

Invisible to women
Recently had a conversation with Giant Implants / @RealSurgerymax and he said he will perform cosmetical Lefort 2 to make us white and drag us out of riceceoldom.
LeFort2 768x1024

Let's pray to Gandy that he opens his clinic as soon as possible and makes all of white.

@Cheesyrumble @Magical Apple @Ellipsis @yellowmogger921

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: User49, Deleted member 1901, 80iq and 12 others
@Magical Apple why jfl react?

I can perform that for free in my basement, don't worry I will cover the traveling expenses as well
deserted-hospital-room-pripyat-chernobyl-excusion-zone-deserted-hospital-room-pripyat-chernobyl-excusion-zone-angle-shot-155013055.jpg

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Tabula Rasa, lordgandy2000, 5.5psl and 8 others
Recently had a conversation with Giant Implants / @RealSurgerymax and he said he will perform cosmetical Lefort 2 to make us white and drag us out of riceceoldom.
View attachment 2109420

Let's pray to Gandy that he opens his clinic as soon as possible and makes all of white.

@RealSurgerymax why are most surgeons hesitant to do a lefort 2 but jump to do lefort 1 is it mainly risks

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24444
View attachment 2109420

Also @mrriceguy you can't turn an Asian skull white Asians have broader faces epicanthic folds naturally thicker skins mid facial flatness but not always less frontal emenince.

It's to many differences

• WTF
  • So Sad
Reactions: 80iq and Deleted member 24444
View attachment 2109420

You can already get lf2 from Andreevich.

• +1
Also @mrriceguy you can't turn an Asian skull white Asians have broader faces epicanthic folds naturally thicker skins mid facial flatness but not always less frontal emenince.

It's to many differences
It’s over

How much is it?
Don't know, but some ricecel with a recessed midface (he looked lightly deformed) here contacted him recently. A said "yep, you need it. I've have two cases".

Don't know, but some ricecel with a recessed midface (he looked lightly deformed) here contacted him recently. A said "yep, you need it. I've have two cases".
Do you think he will perform it on me? Also do you know his username?

nigga you look alright youre just standardcel, dont get lefort surgery the 3 months of having to eat baby food is not worth it

• Hmm...
nigga you look alright youre just standardcel, dont get lefort surgery the 3 months of having to eat baby food is not worth it
I mean when you put my face next to someone actually good looking I don’t even look human. Zario for example

• +1
Reactions: c0pemaxxer
That guy was severily deformed. Like his midface was sunken in like some mf just punched in the middle of the face and it just stayed like that

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: ifyouwannabemylover, 5.5psl and Deleted member 24444
24444.jpg

• +1
Reactions: zeek and Deleted member 24444
You should be able to just find the name of the clinic if you google him in russian.

• +1
It’s over

Why there different races attractive guys of another race look closer to there own race so your never going to be an attractive white guy

FaceApp 1678717812330

For instance

@Ekil73_YT

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1901
Lefort 2 is the ricecel fixing surgery. Look at the caucasoid nose after lefort 2 in addition to fixing recession:
EC3DF5BC B8CA 4686 8B90 5DA350C36347

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: weebcel and Deleted member 24444
Lefort 2 is the ricecel fixing surgery. Look at the caucasoid nose after lefort 2 in addition to fixing recession:
View attachment 2109938

She still looks like she has down syndrome tbqh massive psl increase though from a - 6 to an positive 3

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1901 and Deleted member 24444
She still looks like she has down syndrome tbqh massive psl increase though from a - 6 to an positive 3
The first looks disgusting. The after photo fogs a “normal” gook. Looks very esthetically pleasing.

• +1
The first looks disgusting. The after photo fogs a “normal” gook. Looks very esthetically pleasing.

Most Asian women I've met mog her brutally ngl Asian women in certain respects look better than white women mainly in the femininity there faces are more petite when female the males are most robust typically

• JFL
Most Asian women I've met mog her brutally ngl Asian women in certain respects look better than white women mainly in the femininity there faces are more petite when female the males are most robust typically
I think Asian women can look good but having a negative chin and no upper maxilla is just an objectively inferior and subhuman trait. Fix those, and Asian women fog white woMEN

• +1
White women peak at 14 they age horribly. 14 year old white girl brutally fogs any Asian foid tho

• JFL
  • +1
White women peak at 14 they age horribly. 14 year old white girl brutally fogs any Asian foid tho

Bro this is going into full scale pedophilia

• JFL
Bro this is going into full scale pedophilia
*hebephilia actually, a term invented by jews and cucks since it’s normal to prefer women at peak fertility who are actually virgins

Message to feds: I’m 17 years old not 18 yet

• Woah
Good luck, fellow Aryan.

• JFL
*hebephilia actually, a term invented by jews and cucks since it’s normal to prefer women at peak fertility who are actually virgins

Message to feds: I’m 17 years old not 18 yet

Well its less weird I'm 21 its Bella sys for some 1 my age to be attracted to a 14 year old which I'm not but understand it from my perspective I wasn't given more context regardless I prefer over 18 as a given

• +1

It's to many differences
What's this midfacial flatness frontal emenince and broader faces

• +1
@mrriceguy
Will that surgery give you a maxilla like this

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-03-15-10-49-04-06.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-03-15-10-49-04-06.jpg
    776 KB · Views: 0
  • +1