Rices in Japan cucked by normie negro

Tropical Tyrone

Tropical Tyrone

Zephir
So I was watching videos about redpill and blackpill and I found this channel of a black normie talking about how he is a slayer in Japan. Sounded like a larp to me but... I began to watch the videos and this mf is legit, he show a lot of photos and videos of him and a range of asian women that he fucked.

But for now that's ok for me, nothing wrong with that, but... This disgusting negro was talking about how he steal a lot of japanese women and cucked a lot of guys.

Plus, this mf show that in a video.
Disgusting bitch

Disgusting bitch 2

The foid is with her boyfriend and this negro came to them and... you know what happens. The Rice don't do shit.
And in the video... you won't believe what this mf beat up drunk rices and some bitch tell that because of that she became turn on by that and he fucks her in the same night.

There is lot of videos and images of him doing that but I don't want to trow up.
We all know the JBW is law but now rices will have more competition because of trash people who like to cuck other pepole. It's really over for rice men.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TheChosenChad, ManzareK, Deleted member 10913 and 3 others
I don't care about your race but if you are white and like to steal asian women from rice guys you are a cracker and if you are black you are a nigger

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, Deleted member 10615, Deleted member 13994 and 2 others
So I was watching videos about redpill and blackpill and I found this channel of a black normie talking about how he is a slayer in Japan. Sounded like a larp to me but... I began to watch the videos and this mf is legit, he show a lot of photos and videos of him and a range of asian women that he fucked.

But for now that's ok for me, nothing wrong with that, but... This disgusting negro was talking about how he steal a lot of japanese women and cucked a lot of guys.

View attachment 1208037
View attachment 1208038
The foid is with her boyfriend and this negro came to them and... you know what happens. The Rice don't do shit.
And in the video... you won't believe what this mf beat up drunk rices and some bitch tell that because of that she became turn on by that and he fucks her in the same night.

There is lot of videos and images of him doing that but I don't want to trow up.
We all know the JBW is law but now rices will have more competition because of trash people who like to cuck other pepole. It's really over for rice men.

This guy's pretty cool. Most guys who make videos like these tend to be arrogant pricks.

I don't care about your race but if you are white and like to steal asian women from rice guys you are a cracker and if you are black you are a nigger
What do you mean by "stealing"?

What do you mean by "stealing"?
Cucking other dudes. Or in other words, relate to a woman who is already committed.
If you fuck asian woman that's very cool and good for you, but some guys take advantage of being a foreigner and have hooked up with women who are already in a relationship. When I traveled abroad I saw this a lot.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, Deleted member 13994, Deleted member 12002 and 2 others
Racebait jfl

What is the end of the video about? Dunno why i watched this shit

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13994

The same guy making excuse about why he got rejected

nahhh I've seen the types of girls black dudes in asia date, very rarely do they date actual dimes, they date thick (aka fat) girls that i'm sure they think are 10s but they're not actually anywhere close to that

also he said he fucked some marines girl and he asked the girl why, the girl said he was ignoring her and being mean. chances are he doesnt give a single fuck about her and she's just a side piece he's stringing along for some extra sex when he gets bored of his main or other sides. that's what i do and if one of these girls "cheated" on me i wouldn't give 2 fucks tbqh

i had one black friend in asia when i lived there a long time i'd always gym with, he was tall and lean and would follow me around in the gym, he's the only dude i knew that could get actually decent looking asian girls, and even then they were just pretty low class girls no high class, every other black dude got fatties for the most part

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry, Deleted member 6128, johncruz12345 and 1 other person

View attachment 1208037
View attachment 1208038

Id say blacks are more handsome on average than asians the males atleast asians lack dimorphism some what

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 10913
Id say blacks are more handsome on average than asians the males atleast asians lack dimorphism some what
there is this black mutt on Japan with a nose ring talking about his life. It didn´t work out for him tho jfl

• +1
Reactions: reptiles
Cucking other dudes. Or in other words, relate to a woman who is already committed.
If you fuck asian woman that's very cool and good for you, but some guys take advantage of being a foreigner and have hooked up with women who are already in a relationship. When I traveled abroad I saw this a lot.
You're right. I'm a little on the fence though when it comes whether it's wrong to take another dude's girl if she's not his wife. Whatever can be broken must be broken.

I look at it like this. If I'm not married and another dude is able to take my girl I'll be happy when he does it. Don't get me wrong, I'd be upset on an emotional level. But logically I'd understand that that dude saved me from potentially marrying a wh*re.

Having sex with another man's wife is infinately more wrong that stealing some dude's girlfriend. However, it's not always that simple. I've never knowingly had sex with a married women, though I've had the chance. A lot of foreigners who teach in Chinese training schools end up having sex with some of the married mothers of their students. A friend of mine told me all about his experience with this. He banged one of the moms at the school we were working at. The woman was a rich stay at home mom and hadn't been kissed by her husband in more than three years. A lot of Chinese businessmen will lose all sexual interest in their wives after their first child is born. After that they'll just adopt mistresses and have sex with hookers. A lot of these neglected stay at home moms are smoking hot and in their 20s. I'm not saying it's right to have sex with these neglected housewives, but I wouldn't exactly call it "stealing" either. Then again maybe it is stealing. I don't know.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: TheChosenChad
I thought blacks were incels in sea