Rich men are literally above the law: 56 year old JailbaitMaxxer can’t be stopped!

RICO

RICO

Equinox
Creepy benroy posting time

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • Woah
Reactions: weebcel, ALP, Deleted member 7098 and 1 other person
This guy literally has an active looksmax account, not going to name him, just shame him

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BrendioEEE, PubertyMaxxer, Deleted member 15099 and 4 others
can verify this guy has had more jb snatch than the number of girls you’ve kissed.
How do they keep getting away with this?

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14781, Deleted member 14543 and Deleted member 15099
how does a 56 year old pickup cute girls on snap lol
Do they use amnesia's pics? Or use their own? If using their own why aren't they always just insta blocked?
You see this sort of thing in the UK papers everyday (some old guy or ugly guy who 'groomed' and banged tonnes of JBs) and it's confusing as to how they do it lol

• +1
Reactions: RODEBLUR
Do they use amnesia's pics? Or use their own? If using their own why aren't they always just insta blocked?
You see this sort of thing in the UK papers everyday (some old guy or ugly guy who 'groomed' and banged tonnes of JBs) and it's confusing as to how they do it lol
He uses NLP,
they aren’t autistic and know how to connect with people on an emotional level.
They stalk and hunt their prey like any natural predator would

he is so well connected that his local prosecutor as never brought him in for questioning. He’s been getting very sloppy recently,( having big parties, and being seen publicly with underage girls )

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: itorroella9, Deleted member 15099 and noodlelover
This guy literally has an active looksmax account, not going to name him, just shame him
Smart move, of any man. To be looksmaxxing. He looks good for his 56 year age.

But 14 is deffo to young imo.
16, is very borderline already; but legal where I life. So maybe 16, is like the absolute minimum age. I think it's best for an older man, to set the limit at 18, for safety reasons.

He uses NLP,
Kida cope reason.
He probably has fun, and excitement, and cool stuffs/activities to offer. That's what motivates younger people, having fun and doing fun activities.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14781, Biiyo03, RICO and 1 other person
tbh. they would be actually good dating/pua coaches, as in have good info to share.

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 14781, Deleted member 14543, Elvisandreaa and 2 others
tbh. they would be actually good dating/pua coaches, as in have good info to share.
Even though most pua coaches are frauds, I suspect a lot of the pua coaches that are the absolute best either do not share their best information and things they figured out, or their strong points are applicable specifically to their skillsets and past experience.

For example, Mystery did magic tricks at clubs to hold the attention of groups of girls. Something that I assume takes a long time to master, and he was actually a magician that would go around doing tricks for money in public before he got into pickup. He recommends general DHVs.

There was another PUA, can't remember the name, but it turned out many of his "successes" were from the website seeking arrangements, where he claims he didn't pay them but would lead them on. He only said this, after he got exposed for being on there, and his recommendations were tinder and cold approach.

I was in a Lair back in the day, and there was a guy that was really good that wrote a book on it, but wouldn't publish it or let others see it (I got a brief glimps in person but that was it), because he didn't want other guys knowing.

Because dating is like the stock market (Efficient market hypothesis), in that once a viable strategy becomes public knowledge it's advantage is reduced and the more wide spread it is, the further it's advantage is reduced. I think the guys that have figured out something that others don't know, that's very effective know this and hoard the secret(s) for themselves.

Especially guys that are naturally less attractive, because they need every little advantage that they can get.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14781, Patient A, Elvisandreaa and 2 others
Even though most pua coaches are frauds, I suspect a lot of the pua coaches that are the absolute best either do not share their best information and things they figured out, or their strong points are applicable specifically to their skillsets and past experience.

For example, Mystery did magic tricks at clubs to hold the attention of groups of girls. Something that I assume takes a long time to master, and he was actually a magician that would go around doing tricks for money in public before he got into pickup. He recommends general DHVs.

There was another PUA, can't remember the name, but it turned out many of his "successes" were from the website seeking arrangements, where he claims he didn't pay them but would lead them on. He only said this, after he got exposed for being on there, and his recommendations were tinder and cold approach.

I was in a Lair back in the day, and there was a guy that was really good that wrote a book on it, but wouldn't publish it or let others see it (I got a brief glimps in person but that was it), because he didn't want other guys knowing.

Because dating is like the stock market (Efficient market hypothesis), in that once a viable strategy becomes public knowledge it advantage is reduced and the more wide spread it is, the further it's advantage is reduced. I think the guys that have figured out something that others don't know, that's very effective know this and hoard the secret(s) for themselves.

Especially guys that are naturally less attractive, because they need every little advantage that they can get.
truth.

Niche is overlooked factor, even here in the balckpill truth. Niche is obviously not widely applicable, and thus PUA's coaches won't or can't sell that.

At least, here in the Blackpill sphere. We akwnoledge, what matters in general/widely/commonly. Wether one goes nichemaxxing or not. Which is obviously, Looking good.

I think the balckpill provides a pretty good list. But NicheMaxxing should be on that list as well. But I dunno why, but many aspie blackpillers, get afraid of even standing out by doing/being/dressing somewhat niche or niche lifestyle/approach. because it's not commonly done. While it's the way, for an average man to stand out; when ne doesn't have Chad looks that makesone stand out.

The great balckpill list, of advice:
* Look Chad/good/best/looksmaxx
* locationmaxxing options (inclusing jbw pill for Asia, Africa, etc...)
* Extraversion maxxing
* and if one is up for betabuxxing: status + moneymaxxing; for getting transactional affection

Thinking about it. Nichemaxxing, may have some overflow to status factor.
Nichemaxxing = being creative, in fining for your unique circumstance and location; an angle that works best. Nichmaxxing also means, being cool with having little/zero/negative appeal to 98% of people/women; but being adored by the 2% of people/women into that niche.
For example, GIGA religuous maxxing people, with high or good position in their religion/cult. 98% of people will look won on him as a crazy person, but the 2% (ro less) into it, will adore him.

for example.
mirin this guy his niche maxxing. he an ugly fat-ish, balding Indian male. that was adored by many women from all races. You can't deny, his niche maxxing was genius; where he got with these simpleton spirituality type of women. It's great niche by the way, for finding women. Spirituality groups. But obviously brutals as a non beleiver, to plough to all the spiritual nonsense copings talks and believes

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 14781, Deleted member 7098, RICO and 1 other person
looks very much like rape. come back to us @personalityinkwell talk some sense into this system
Bildschirmfoto 2021 11 20 um 165409

Bildschirmfoto 2021 11 20 um 165427

• +1
Reactions: Mouthbreath, Deleted member 14781, Deleted member 14543 and 1 other person
1281304.jpg

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14781, Deleted member 14543, Deleted member 7098 and 1 other person
Motivation for moneymaxxing.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HQNPmaxxing, Deleted member 14543, RODEBLUR and 1 other person
Motivation for moneymaxxing.
dude looks quit good for a 55 yo though!

he still has some hair. And is lean (50+% of men his age are fat).
Which puts him by default already, above 75+% of men his age.
Of the remaining 25% of mean, also not fully bald and not fat. he for sure in the top 75% also, because decent structure, above average skin quality for his age, and above average grooming overall..
So he for sure in the 5% looks wise, of men his age. Maybe, actually probably even higher.

1948225_1637402406460.jpeg

Compared to your average 55 yo.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RODEBLUR, RICO and Deleted member 14610
dude looks quit good for a 55 yo though!

he still has some hair. And is lean (50+% of men his age are fat).
Which puts him by default already, above 75+% of men his age.
Of the remaining 25% of mean, also not fully bald and not fat. he for sure in the top 75% also, because decent structure, above average skin quality for his age, and above average grooming overall..
So he for sure in the 5% looks wise, of men his age. Maybe, actually probably even higher.

1948225_1637402406460.jpeg

Compared to your average 55 yo.
It's actually not that hard to look decent at 55, especially when you are wealthy. It's just that most men are corny running off themselves. The main problem is baldness. But you can fight this with money (fin/min, good transplant, look at Elon Musk)

• +1
Reactions: RICO
It's actually not that hard to look decent at 55, especially when you are wealthy.
truth. But also (even the rich): 50+% fail at it. More like 75+% of it probably.
The main problem is baldness. But you can fight this with money (fin/min, good transplant, look at Elon Musk)
Could be that fatness is the main problem. Or combined first place with baldness.
Most men decide it's a good idea to be a fattie when thay are past 35 years old.

To prove muh point.

Some FAT Statts, about age and fat %. About 50% turned Fat by age 35, the skinny fat guys even excluded. While by age 20, about 20%-25% is fatties. So like 33% of the not fatties at age 20, will be fatties by age 35.

Age+Group+Bar+Chart.png

Overweight+population_by+age.png

Balding % statts are interesting also.
By age 55, proabably about 50% of dudes are fully or semi SMV raped by the Norwood reaper.

20150323_Hairloss20s_MensStats_750x330-1024x458.jpg

• +1
Reactions: RICO and Deleted member 14610
truth. But also (even the rich): 50+% fail at it. More like 75+% of it probably.

Could be that fatness is the main problem. Or combined first place with baldness.
Most men decide it's a good idea to be a fattie when thay are past 35 years old.

To prove muh point.

Some FAT Statts, about age and fat %. About 50% turned Fat by age 35, the skinny fat guys even excluded. While by age 20, about 20%-25% is fatties. So like 33% of the not fatties at age 20, will be fatties by age 35.

Age+Group+Bar+Chart.png

Overweight+population_by+age.png

Balding % statts are interesting also.
By age 55, proabably about 50% of dudes are fully or semi SMV raped by the Norwood reaper.

20150323_Hairloss20s_MensStats_750x330-1024x458.jpg
Fatness is not a problem, but rather a choice, a choice to be lazy and not bother. While baldness needs to be really fought, and fought constantly.

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover

Because dating is like the stock market (Efficient market hypothesis), in that once a viable strategy becomes public knowledge it's advantage is reduced and the more wide spread it is, the further it's advantage is reduced. I think the guys that have figured out something that others don't know, that's very effective know this and hoard the secret(s) for themselves.

Holy shit.. you’ve been to a pua liar?!? Please tell me more.
You are truly an O.G!
What was it like?
And are they still around?

Last edited:
Just jewmaxx theory
Pretty based to be fair

• JFL
there's certainly no top secret super powerful 'info'/techniques out there. Of that i'm certain. There's just no escaping the LMS pre-requisite. One can't negotiate attraction. Any verbal mastery or whatever would have been used by the mega rich pedos and stuff who still have to resort to flat out rape or paying for it etc.

There are some PUA's who do well, but it's always a simple mixture of good looks, good 'game'(which any NT person has enough of) and numbers game (combined with various niche maxxing and locationmaxxing etc which can alter the 'status' part of the equation)

But yeah, no way is there some secret techniques and stuff that can force attraction in someone. I've tried it all from mysterymethod to Ross Jefferies NLP lol. I learnt that everything 'works' if you're her type and nothing works if you're not

• Hmm...
there's certainly no top secret super powerful 'info'/techniques out there. Of that i'm certain. There's just no escaping the LMS pre-requisite. One can't negotiate attraction. Any verbal mastery or whatever would have been used by the mega rich pedos and stuff who still have to resort to flat out rape or paying for it etc.

There are some PUA's who do well, but it's always a simple mixture of good looks, good 'game'(which any NT person has enough of) and numbers game (combined with various niche maxxing and locationmaxxing etc which can alter the 'status' part of the equation)

But yeah, no way is there some secret techniques and stuff that can force attraction in someone. I've tried it all from mysterymethod to Ross Jefferies NLP lol. I learnt that everything 'works' if you're her type and nothing works if you're not
Their are secrets…
how do you think pimps do what they do? Sometimes without using drugs.
Some pua and pimps can turn girls into literal zombie slaves.
many pimps and PUAs learn the trade from thier teachers, but some just figure it out on thier own.
Read Casanova and other classic seduction literature, they reveal the secret many times. I won’t be sharing too much on here. 😁

should start a thread where we can all test the black rose sequence on super hot 18 year olds we approach in the street lol
I predict it fails for everyone except the good looking dudes :)

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Amexmaxx and noodlelover
should start a thread where we can all test the black rose sequence on super hot 18 year olds we approach in the street lol
Of course it will probably fail the first time. You have to try it many times. When you master it you success rate will be dramatically higher.
Like all things practice makes perfect

• Love it
Of course it will probably fail the first time. You have to try it many times. When you master it you success rate will be dramatically higher.
Like all things practice makes perfect
hopefully we can all master the sequence soon and get rid of the site and we can all just bang the very hottest jailbaits each day!!

• JFL
hopefully we can all master the sequence soon and get rid of the site and we can all just bang the very hottest jailbaits each day!!
Women will always go for the top guys and ignore most guys. This website doesn't change that but lets us share ideas for improving our looks.

There's enough guys that do all of the strategies mentioned here, to make these looks maxing strategies no longer beneficial for the masses, but instead a basic requirement in which you will also need another angle such as high status.

And before you say, but a male model can just go on tinder, most of us can never looks max to male model levels, it's not biologically possible, we need more to stand a chance with any decent quality woman.

NLP only works. When she wants it to go there, on some levels, to begin with.

When she is in "no" mode when seeing a guy, no NLP or hypnosis is going to have effect. I think.
Only, when she already in a position of like: I find the dude attractive, or somewhat attractive, etc.. ; can it help to get her more into you than she was from the get go. I think.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: RICO and wristcel
What is NLP
Neuro Linguistic programming. Basically been debunked though. It's bro science. It can 'work' on people who want it to work on them though. But i've seen all the PUA seminars by Ross Jefferies and Ryker and stuff and it's nonsense and they themselves obviously can't do what they claim is possible in their teachings which is really all one needs to know. Marketing BS

Be her (physical) type. Flirt. Escalate. That's as 'advanced' as it can get when it comes to cold approach

Neuro Linguistic programming. Basically been debunked though. It's bro science. It can 'work' on people who want it to work on them though. But i've seen all the PUA seminars by Ross Jefferies and Ryker and stuff and it's nonsense and they themselves obviously can't do what they claim is possible in their teachings which is really all one needs to know. Marketing BS

Be her (physical) type. Flirt. Escalate. That's as 'advanced' as it can get when it comes to cold approach
idk i kinda wanna jbmaxx with a 12 year old too

• JFL
Reactions: wristcel

it's creepy as fuck, when you don't get good vibes from a woman.
but it's maybe okay stuff, when you do get good vibes from a woman anyways. Like she attracted to you, and wants to be touched and so on by you. than it's not super bad. But basically, for a woman that is a yes for you anyways, it may help some to get to more next steps orso. as a tool or whatever. But i can't see it helping, when a woman not into you. And when a woman being slightly into you but very hesistant, doubtlfull, I can't see it helping either, since I would imagine to creep out.

but than again. it's a time wasite anyways. to chase women, that are not into you. Or that are maybe a tiny bit into you, but only when her first 15 options don't follow through. Which is imo also a wasite of time, because you will betreated sucky anyways, if she decides to settle with such a dude. She may hate this dude and regret is, because he is her backup option number 25, and she wonders daily why she settled and decided ended up with this ugly fucker.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: wristcel
I have an idea of who it might be
Who?
NLP only works. When she wants it to go there, on some levels, to begin with.

When she is in "no" mode when seeing a guy, no NLP or hypnosis is going to have effect. I think.
Only, when she already in a position of like: I find the dude attractive, or somewhat attractive, etc.. ; can it help to get her more into you than she was from the get go. I think.
it works.
for instance meeting a girl at a club or bar and using NLP once will have little effect if your an ugly fatty looking for a one night stand.

But say your coworker is the cute girl and you see her every day and spend long hours with her. Here NLP will be effective as hell.

NLP will not get all the girls, but it will help you trick most of the girls most of the time, you can literally use NLP to make girls think they like you if you have access to them over a longer period of time.

it works.
But say your coworker is the cute girl and you see her every day and spend long hours with her. Here NLP will be effective as hell.
NLP will not get all the girls, but it will help you trick most of the girls most of the time, you can literally use NLP to make girls think they like you if you have access to them over a longer period of time.
i can see, that when meeting a woman often/regularly. It could work more well. Because if you makes someone feel good, they like that and want to feel good again.

I dunno if it works, most, of the time. But I also never seen it irl perse.
With working I mean, it leading to the bedroom.
I can see, would imagine, it may turn into friendzone stuff also, alot. When she doesn't find the dude attractive looking.
I assume women don't turn blind from NLP, and can't see anymore that they find guy not attracive looking.

• +1
But i can't see it helping, when a woman not into you.
Of course it won't. It quite funny we're having this convo about the most controversial aspect of PUA (that even pro PUA people mostly think is pure garbage) on THIS forum of all forums! lol. Can't believe the subject hasn't been trolled to death in this thread haha

But yeah, I even tried nlp patterns and embedded commands and all that stuff out of pure curiosity back in my PUA days. Of course it doesn't 'work' as in, make a girl want to bang you (assuming you're not her physical type)

• JFL
is there any basis at all to the claims that he raped her

wanna bet he wasn't the first guy in her life or even the second, jfl

Of course it won't. It quite funny we're having this convo about the most controversial aspect of PUA (that even pro PUA people mostly think is pure garbage) on THIS forum of all forums! lol. Can't believe the subject hasn't been trolled to death in this thread haha

But yeah, I even tried nlp patterns and embedded commands and all that stuff out of pure curiosity back in my PUA days. Of course it doesn't 'work' as in, make a girl want to bang you (assuming you're not her physical type)
thanks for sharing your life experiences. with trying to do NLP shit.
I never seen irl, any guy do it. So it's nice to hear, from someone that actually tried it out.

Thnaks for experiment maxxing stuff.