Rich people are very difficult to be around

MaghrebGator

MaghrebGator

Kraken
A lot of them have this sick necessity to brag about everything. Ok i understand you want to dress good even if it is with silver chains everywhere but why do you have to put the radio full sound in the middle of a crowded street???

Also how (Some of them) they look down on poor people, i see beggars who are clearly not scammers (Very old women for example who are skinny and barely can move and might even cry begging) and they pass in front of them as if nothing happens while wearing the most expensive stuff out there. However in poor neighbourhoods even though a lot of people pass (Because they can't help everyone who is poor) some give them some food or street vendors allow them something to eat for free or people give them few coins especially if they are old.

If i had money i would never hang around rich people, but at the same time i wouldn't reveal to poor people that i have money because they start also chasing you everywhere. However one does it for necessity and the other for pure arrogance.

Not all rich people are like this but in my experience the only decent rich people are cases who got heritage money but they were simply born as decent human beings. Either that or they got a lot of money in some sort of spree of luck instead of making it for years. And even those who got heritage a lot of them start educating and isolating with other rich people and they become with time f'ed up, unless they do something about it and meet poor people by themselves or whatever it is.

• +1
Reactions: perpetuallytired, ryuken, Costcosuperstore and 6 others
The people who make their money all on their own and were poor tend to be much nicer and more generous, but the faggot rich kids are fucking annoying, yeah.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Jamaldickjavontus, liberiangrimreaper, MA_ascender and 3 others

• JFL
Reactions: Darkeningstar, MaghrebGator and CoreSchizo
Why dont you try get rich yourself

youre just coping

• +1
Reactions: owlofathena and datboijj
Why dont you try get rich yourself

youre just coping
"Look at my goy im so proud of him"
GSZ1r7YW4AAxCfW

• JFL
Reactions: MA_ascender
@standardcel

Look man, just say it straight to my face. Are you a fed??? Why are you always in my threads but you never write??? Go ahead son, speak your mind, drain everything. How is life in Arkansas? Does your job in the bureau allow you to mantain the farm and theresa and the kids??

@standardcel

Look man, just say it straight to my face. Are you a fed??? Why are you always in my threads but you never write??? Go ahead son, speak your mind, drain everything. How is life in Arkansas? Does your job in the bureau allow you to mantain the farm and theresa and the kids??
Im a CIA agent in collecting informations

• Ugh..
Reactions: MaghrebGator
A lot of them have this sick necessity to brag about everything. Ok i understand you want to dress good even if it is with silver chains everywhere but why do you have to put the radio full sound in the middle of a crowded street???

Also how (Some of them) they look down on poor people, i see beggars who are clearly not scammers (Very old women for example who are skinny and barely can move and might even cry begging) and they pass in front of them as if nothing happens while wearing the most expensive stuff out there. However in poor neighbourhoods even though a lot of people pass (Because they can't help everyone who is poor) some give them some food or street vendors allow them something to eat for free or people give them few coins especially if they are old.

If i had money i would never hang around rich people, but at the same time i wouldn't reveal to poor people that i have money because they start also chasing you everywhere. However one does it for necessity and the other for pure arrogance.

Not all rich people are like this but in my experience the only decent rich people are cases who got heritage money but they were simply born as decent human beings. Either that or they got a lot of money in some sort of spree of luck instead of making it for years. And even those who got heritage a lot of them start educating and isolating with other rich people and they become with time f'ed up, unless they do something about it and meet poor people by themselves or whatever it is.
Ok

Last edited: