Rich vs poor friends

try2beme

try2beme

Kraken
Having rich freinds is great u have a brand new impressive circle, better activities and places to go to. But they wont be relatable and are likely to have a shittier personality. But they can be good role models more likely

Poor people are more chill, easier to impress/ satisfy, more relatable. But their houses and moms food is gross, they drag you down in life, more likely to be poor role models. They also limit your opportunieis

I have very poor experiences with both. Unable to truly fit in with richer individuals or keep up with them long term and being done extremely dirty by ghetto immoral poor niggas and bastard kids of the poor

• +1
Reactions: flippasav, Xangsane and ChadL1te
I’ve had to put up with rich ppl my entire life and their delusions it is so fucking annoying observing wealth but not being a part of it

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
wealthy people don’t have a shitty personality

wealthy people have culture or interest that don’t align with you

Last edited:
  • +1
wealthy people don’t have a shitty personality

wealthy people have culture or interest that don’t align with you
Wealthy people are ignorant of poor peoples sensitive issues thats normal
Poor people are naturally more barbic thats also normal

• +1
Reactions: noobs
Poor people get jealous when you see you have more money than them, and they also try to drag you down with them

• +1
Reactions: try2beme and noobs
Poor people get jealous when you see you have more money than them, and they also try to drag you down with them
Or when u go on holiday

I never got jealous as a poor individual of friends and family but maybe im different

• Hmm...
Reactions: microsoft
Or when u go on holiday

I never got jealous as a poor individual of friends and family but maybe im different
Well I was all good with my 3 poor friends until they found out I get more money from my parents than them. Then they started calling me spoiled (im not spoiled whatsoever) and shittalking me for no reason and the friendship broke completely, all because I get more money than them

• JFL
i only have 1 friend and hes a millionaire, i dont ask him for anything and sometimes he just gives me random shit, he knows im broke asf but we both fw eachother and hes pretty much the only dude in my life that i actually have a stable relationship with, i have friends in school and shit but they are just ntmaxxed normies with no hobbies, i dont talk to them outside of school

• Woah
Imagine being bought up as high class and the poor friends that you have bring you down the rabbit hole and make you end up as a wagecuck in the future just because they said drugs, weed and alcohol is good

Always know who you can trust

• +1