Richard Rameriez had the metabolism of a god

Daqirius

Daqirius

Kraken
from a very early age. He apparently had a diet heavy on soft drinks and sugary foods and wasn't one to brush his teeth too often. Sugar-coated cereal washed down with an ice-cold Coca-Cola was his go-to for breakfeast. On top of these poor habits, he added a heavy cocaine addiction as an adult, and this caused several of them to fall out. I'm surprised this spic didn't get fat or have diabetes considering he only primarily ate junk food and drank soda.
5ffc5a21584d3ecde20cd4f548700b6f

• +1
Reactions: Lautrec, Deleted member 9779, Deleted member 18052 and 2 others
Mogs that hollow cheeked strawberry called Drago "8PSL" hard. And that other guy that some considered almost 8PSL, Hexum, who looks like a lesbian forward grown monkey on testosterone with big lips lmao.

@astatine

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: weebcel and Moggable
EuC1NFYXUAM7AEK

• JFL
Reactions: ArdaxHG, currylightskin and thecaste
Muh development muh k2 muh raw meat muh muh muh muh muh

• +1
Reactions: newdldewdl, Deleted member 17763 and Deleted member 15827
Quite the contrary, the high level of fructose contributed to his high metabolism.

Take the Ray Peat pill :redpill::redpill:

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: VeryFuglyNiyguhs, currylightskin, itorroella9 and 1 other person
It's not about what you eat, it's about how much relative to your needs

• +1
Reactions: Lars
And he still looks like shit. Just use meth as a 5 year old so that your face has 0 fat on it and your cheekbones can appear giga hollowed to get worshipped by 2PSL autists from mumbai theorem

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: lightskinmaxxing, Lautrec, Clark69 and 4 others
And he still looks like shit. Just use meth as a 5 year old so that your face has 0 fat on it and your cheekbones can appear giga hollowed to get worshipped by 2PSL autists from mumbai theorem
average ethnic cope

If I was ethnic I'd be riding Ramirez's dick you fucking moron
eh. hes a light skin hispanic so currys, darker chinks and even blacks have nothing to worship about because of their shit skin. take the L retard :pepefrown:

eh. hes a light skin hispanic so currys, darker chinks and even blacks have nothing to worship about because of their shit skin. take the L retard :pepefrown:
a user called Daiquiris is sitting here trying to call me ethnic :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Stop projecting your insecurities on me moron.

just some random theories maybe he just won the gene lottery and got lucky but :

the soda back then was made with natural cane sugar which is a metabolism booster, as opposed to the american soda of today that is made with starch like metabolism lowering corn syrup

there's also a big possibility that he wouldnt eat much maybe only drink soda (only 150 cals a bottle) while on his day long coke binges, that would keep the weight off

meth cocaine and lsd are metabolism boosters if you take them with enough sugar which he was

lsd lowers serotonin he tried it for the first time at 13 and kept taking it, low serotonin is ideal for healthy development (serotonin acts as a hormone to inhibit bone formation)

he also spent a few years in his family farm if I remember correctly? probably ate alot of high quality meat eggs milk in his early formative years

• +1
Reactions: Daqirius, Clark69, Lars and 1 other person
He just consumed low calories and has god tier bone structure

• +1
Reactions: Pupur

Attachments

• Capture d’écran, le 2022-05-30 à 12.20.17.png
    Capture d’écran, le 2022-05-30 à 12.20.17.png
    166.6 KB · Views: 0
  • Capture d’écran, le 2022-05-30 à 12.19.54.png
    Capture d’écran, le 2022-05-30 à 12.19.54.png
    106.5 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: itorroella9
just some random theories maybe he just won the gene lottery and got lucky but :

the soda back then was made with natural cane sugar which is a metabolism booster, as opposed to the american soda of today that is made with starch like metabolism lowering corn syrup

there's also a big possibility that he wouldnt eat much maybe only drink soda (only 150 cals a bottle) while on his day long coke binges, that would keep the weight off

meth cocaine and lsd are metabolism boosters if you take them with enough sugar which he was

lsd lowers serotonin he tried it for the first time at 13 and kept taking it, low serotonin is ideal for healthy development (serotonin acts as a hormone to inhibit bone formation)

he also spent a few years in his family farm if I remember correctly? probably ate alot of high quality meat eggs milk in his early formative years
I'm on his exact diet. Literally only soda, maybe some juice, candy, junk food and processed food, but I'm still "shredded" because I haven't been eating many calories

I ate like this but in a huge caloric surplus to gain 20lbs in a month or two, which I succeeded in, and visibly gained what would appear to be no additional body fat to the naked human eye, but this could've been newbie gains as I was severely underweight and it was my first time training seriously

I'm still eating like this, recently got back to dirty bulking while lifting again and no visible body fat change, weight just goes up, but again, I'm still very underweight

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5815
I'm on his exact diet. Literally only soda, maybe some juice, candy, junk food and processed food, but I'm still "shredded" because I haven't been eating many calories
same, i literally drink any type of soda/energy drink (i have a caffeine addiction) like 5 times per week, + a couple kebabs per week too

i still have a pretty decent body, specially for someone who has never set a foot in a gym during his life

• +1
Reactions: Growth Plate
Higsbao1csx41

Keep coping

Don't ever talk to me about aesthetics
Fucking greycel dog
I will put you on a leash and put a brick in your mouth
Wahoo!!! colorful name on an incel forum :soy::soy::soy:

from a very early age. He apparently had a diet heavy on soft drinks and sugary foods and wasn't one to brush his teeth too often. Sugar-coated cereal washed down with an ice-cold Coca-Cola was his go-to for breakfeast. On top of these poor habits, he added a heavy cocaine addiction as an adult, and this caused several of them to fall out. I'm surprised this spic didn't get fat or have diabetes considering he only primarily ate junk food and drank soda.
View attachment 1707500
i pooped 3 times today

Sugar doesnt have that many calories as oil, butter, cheese.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17763
Skinny manlet tbh. If he would’ve hit the gym he could’ve been a slayer.

didn't get fat or have diabetes considering he only primarily ate junk food and drank soda.
Maintaining a low body fat level is a highly underrated component of health and longevity, perhaps on par with having a nutritious diet. Also diabetes isn't just caused by sugar, a diet full of unhealthy fats is arguably worse