Richard Ramirez haircut

D

Deleted member 13626

Retired
Is this haircut basically a messy fringe with long sides? Does he have straight, wavy or greasy hair in these pics? Is his haircut good for big or small skulls? Trying to grow my hair out and idk what haircut to get for my shit hairline, im tired of the "short sides, messy fringe on top" it's boring , overrated and most people wear that, pretty sure girls don't get hyped over it anymore

Tumblr 109ae8d96d964a2781b3110a19b6ec26 acd35b49 1280
A407285f 1a6a 40ab 94e3 a280127c2a76 tjndc5 5bhx9eaky46exaje6jw original 1
AP851021047

Just gonna ignore all shitposting comments.

(In b4 ppl saying he didnt cut his hair or take care of it:feelsuhh:) i know that already but im trying to find a similliar haircut that looks more styled and messy (in a good way)

• +1
Reactions: Mouthbreath and Deleted member 15099
Idk i doubt sub8 men can pull off long sides

• +1
Reactions: KingCR7, Deleted member 13626 and Deleted member 5786
If I wet my hair and use a towel to dry it, my hair looks like that. Just a bit shorter. Also, he had many different haircuts
Attachments 2
Downloadfile 6

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Toth's thot
His hair was wavy, borderline curly when kept long - it can long good on chads like him but subhuman on normies. If you have the bone mass in your lower third you could try it out, otherwise I would stay away from it

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 15099, PubertyMaxxer and 1 other person
Cut fringe shorter than the rest of your hair then grow out. Simple.
If you don’t have wavy of curly hair try not washing, if that dont work you will have to use curling products.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13626
Idk i doubt sub8 men can pull off long sides
I got rated htn while i had a buzzcut (my shit genetic hairline was exposed, and they all told me to get longer hair to fraud my hairline then i will be good to go.

His hair was wavy, borderline curly when kept long - it can long good on chads like him but subhuman on normies. If you have the bone mass in your lower third you could try it out, otherwise I would stay away from it
All i'm missing is the cheekbones other than that i'm good when it comes to midface and lower third

Cut fringe shorter than the rest of your hair then grow out. Simple.
If you don’t have wavy of curly hair try not washing, if that dont work you will have to use curling products.
My hair is like a weird mix of straight + wavy when long (min 11 cm hair). Tried nopoo and it was oily af and looked like a retard, thank god i didnt have the hair longer back then.

I dont really have a hair routine, i just use wash n go for greasy hair and i wash it occ with cold water. My hair has been acting up because vitamims, stress, hormones , puberty...

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14323
My hair is like a weird mix of straight + wavy when long (min 11 cm hair). Tried nopoo and it was oily af and looked like a retard, thank god i didnt have the hair longer back then.

I dont really have a hair routine, i just use wash n go for greasy hair and i wash it occ with cold water. My hair has been acting up because vitamims, stress, hormones , puberty...
You need to skip the greasy stage, that’s the problem.
How often do you wash it?

• +1
You need to skip the greasy stage, that’s the problem.
How often do you wash it?
When i'm not on nopoo i wash it 3 times a week since it gets oily very fast. What should i wash it with so i skip the greasy stage? I don't have tons of money to try out different shampoos , conditioners, hair treatments etc.. I washed with shapoos that contained sulfates and all that cancer all my life, only recently i left my hair to grow and saw that it has this weird texture, slightly bent and some strands straight af, weird.

• +1
When i'm not on nopoo i wash it 3 times a week since it gets oily very fast. What should i wash it with so i skip the greasy stage? I don't have tons of money to try out different shampoos , conditioners, hair treatments etc.. I washed with shapoos that contained sulfates and all that cancer all my life, only recently i left my hair to grow and saw that it has this weird texture, slightly bent and some strands straight af, weird.
It's not rocket science tbh
Just wash 3 times this week, then next week wash twice, twice again after that and then the third week instead of shampooing twice use conditioner on it's own on the day you would normally wash.
after doing condition and poo once per week, you can go to just using shampoo once a week.

• +1
It's not rocket science tbh
Just wash 3 times this week, then next week wash twice, twice again after that and then the third week instead of shampooing twice use conditioner on it's own on the day you would normally wash.
after doing condition and poo once per week, you can go to just using shampoo once a week.
It's complicated if you go down the rabbit hole and see that no shapoo/product is for everyone, what kind of conditioner should i use ? Idek if i need hydratation, to repair the hair or what kind of products tbh, there was a period when my hair looked like richards and i used the same product, few months later i do the same and my hair is either flat, dry or itchy and a little oily even after i washed it.

Might as well really richardramirezmaxx and do drugs and never wash then i have his hair automatically ez

• +1
It's complicated if you go down the rabbit hole and see that no shapoo/product is for everyone, what kind of conditioner should i use ? Idek if i need hydratation, to repair the hair or what kind of products tbh, there was a period when my hair looked like richards and i used the same product, few months later i do the same and my hair is either flat, dry or itchy and a little oily even after i washed it.

Might as well really richardramirezmaxx and do drugs and never wash then i have his hair automatically ez
i don't know what specific products to use, i just use whatever my mother buys JFL

• JFL
i don't know what specific products to use, i just use whatever my mother buys JFL
Bruh jfl, same, she bought wash'n go for greasy hair, it was wonderful and my hair looked like richards as i said previously, i still have the same routine 6 months later but my hair is either dry, still oily even after washing or straight up flat and no volume and i haven't changed my routine at all, fuck this world :feelswhy:

• +1
Bruh jfl, same, she bought wash'n go for greasy hair, it was wonderful and my hair looked like richards as i said previously, i still have the same routine 6 months later but my hair is either dry, still oily even after washing or straight up flat and no volume and i haven't changed my routine at all, fuck this world :feelswhy:
Don't use wash and go, i can tell you that. It's a shampoo and conditioner in one. You want to buy separate.

• +1
Don't use wash and go, i can tell you that. It's a shampoo and conditioner in one. You want to buy separate.
Can i dm photos of my hair ? Idk if it's wavy , straight or mixed. Also thanks for giving me advice

• +1
Aweafa

I'm getting this haircut. My hair is almost long enough by now

• +1
  • +1