Reactions: rape, hopecel, Elias de God and 3 others
Same as him without bonemass:feelswhy:

• +1
Reactions: PRIEST Sv3rige
  • +1
Reactions: Elias de God and Debetro
nightstalker.jpg
dbjafh-ca2811bb-d2cc-408b-883e-69d11e74989b.jpg

Doesn't look small to me. I understand why you thought that about the specific pic you posted tho.

• +1
Reactions: hopecel and PRIEST Sv3rige
skull szie doesnt change, its just the hair thats different
Please don't reply to me you don't have the IQ to engage.

• JFL
his skull isnt small lol

Please don't reply to me you don't have the IQ to engage.
nigga thinks hes some 500 iq anime protgainsat. holy shit you fucking dumbass he went from 25-29 in those pictures at that age skull size is fully devolped. nothing changed but his hair, camera angle and the people around him

• JFL
his skull isnt small lol
People make him out to be this dark triad Chad (A real Chad has a big skull due to all the T), when in reality he is very odd looking and low appeal to normal women, and his skull is little below average in size at best.

nigga thinks hes some 500 iq anime protgainsat. holy shit you fucking dumbass he went from 25-29 in those pictures at that age skull size is fully devolped. nothing changed but his hair, camera angle and the people around him
I never said his skull changed you absolute moron. The only thing that I said is that I can understand why he thought in this way about the first pic, the specific photo. Not all photos are equal. I then posted photos where his skull look decent that's all.

I never said his skull changed you absolute moron. The only thing that I said is that I can understand why he thought in this way about the first pic, the specific photo. Not all photos are equal. I then posted photos where his skull look decent that's all.
the only reason it looked differnet was because of the hair is what i said, look at all his pictures with short hair vs with long

the only reason it looked differnet was because of the hair is what i said, look at all his pictures with short hair vs with long
He has way more pics with the long hair. His skull is decent in both. He doesn't have that chico skull but it's not small either.

ramirez_109a.jpg
richard-ramirez-profilicriminali-800x445-e1556154079776.jpg

That's not a ''very small skull''

He has way more pics with the long hair. His skull is decent in both. He doesn't have that chico skull but it's not small either.

ramirez_109a.jpg
richard-ramirez-profilicriminali-800x445-e1556154079776.jpg

That's not a ''very small skull''
I never said it was small either

• +1
Reactions: Zenis and PRIEST Sv3rige
  • +1
Reactions: RawMogger
People make him out to be this dark triad Chad (A real Chad has a big skull due to all the T), when in reality he is very odd looking and low appeal to normal women, and his skull is little below average in size at best.
thats the problem here , his skull isnt small to begin with , you just took the bad photos and assumed that , high T doesnt equal long midface , appeal? , lol did you see how many foids were present on his trial to look at him , and the love sex kink emails he receive daily

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Elias de God and PRIEST Sv3rige
Shut up, nigger. He's the greatest Psl god with the highest potential

• JFL
thats the problem here , his skull isnt small to begin with , you just took the bad photos and assumed that , high T doesnt equal long midface , appeal? , lol did you see how many foids were present on his trial to look at him , and the love sex kink emails he receive daily
Your argument is that severely mentally ill hags are obsessed with him so his looks must be desirable?

Your argument is that severely mentally ill hags are obsessed with him so his looks must be desirable?
i am not obssessed with him , why do you assume false things and misjudge , his looks are desirable , even tho his appeal doesnt equal his looks , his appeal mogs 99% on this forum

i am not obssessed with him , why do you assume false things and misjudge , his looks are desirable , even tho his appeal doesnt equal his looks , his appeal mogs 99% on this forum
Are you a severely mentally ill hag? His appeal isn't what you and others make it out to be. Nothing about his life was desirable.

He was miserable, and now edgy teens are glorifying his existence.

Are you a severely mentally ill hag? His appeal isn't what you and others make it out to be. Nothing about his life was desirable.

He was miserable, and now edgy teens are glorifying his existence.
we are talking about his skull and appeal not his life dude ,you're just rage hating him at this point, speak facts

• JFL
we are talking about his skull and appeal not his life dude ,you're just rage hating him at this point, speak facts
Even I mog him. Joke of a "psl god"

• JFL
Reactions: Litekiller11
The average white guy in a white capital mogs him. Not like I need to be anything special.
jfl wtf are you saying , you are mentally recessed at this point

jfl wtf are you saying , you are mentally recessed at this point
Are you a spic? And when I'm defaming the only spic, fraudulent, pathetic excuse of a "psl god" you get all up and defensive about it.

Enjoy Mexico or whatever