Richard Ramirez is the best looking man to ever exist

i agree with op, him and de poot are 2 best looking, maybe opry too

• +1
Reactions: Joe Rogancel and Deleted member 6997
i agree with op, him and de poot are 2 best looking, maybe opry too
O’pry looks more generic Ramirez and depoot especially have the most unique looking faces like unreal. De Poot looks unreal but Ramirez has more sex appeal imo

• +1
Reactions: Joe Rogancel, elzde95, Deleted member and 2 others
O’pry looks more generic Ramirez and depoot especially have the most unique looking faces like unreal. De Poot looks unreal but Ramirez has more sex appeal imo
yeah, i dont really care tho, all chads anyway

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member and Deleted member 6997
Bro he was literally insane he had this evil laugh and long hair like Ramirez. Talked about like taking crazy ass drugs and eating weird shit. It’s insane how close they look a like. Literally exact same. He acted kinda gay but I think he was just that insane. He was on acid
Was he a slayer?

I would blow out 100 Atomic bombs to look like this

I dont think he is the GOAT but he looks agressive and thugish as fuck

My dream is to have such an agressive dark tryad face
What makes a face dark triad/ aggresive

Was he a slayer?
He fucking looked like he would eat
Your heart out alive honestly. He had girls talking to him but idk how interested he was in them. He was getting fucked up

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member
D
downtured eyebrows, coloring, high fighting success, fwhr, and positive cantonal tilt eyes

• +1
Idk exactly but I Guess Hunter eyes and high cheekbones are almost a must if you want to look agressive just by face alone

But there is a thin line between a dark tryad face like ramirez's and a Prettyboy face like chico's

They have similar bone structure but ramirez looks way more agressive and psychopath

• +1
Reactions: Joe Rogancel
De Poot has a zero SMV. JFL if you think that lizard alien attracts women.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23558 and buckchadley31
De Poot has a zero SMV. JFL if you think that lizard alien attracts women.
Strong cope, he could fuck almost any woman and he is 6’2, best coloring, how can you guys cope like this? My guess is that he is so good looking you don’t want to admit it

• +1
Reactions: elzde95 and Deleted member
Idk exactly but I Guess Hunter eyes and high cheekbones are almost a must if you want to look agressive just by face alone

But there is a thin line between a dark tryad face like ramirez's and a Prettyboy face like chico's

They have similar bone structure but ramirez looks way more agressive and psychopath
I think
It’s his zygos are bigger and his eyes are
More
Positive

• +1
Reactions: Uglybrazilian
What u mean coloring?
Well I take that back any race besides East Asian can look dark triad, but the best is Ramirez and de Poot coloring. Darker hair and somewhat tan skin, hard to look dark triad as blonde and blue eyes but can be done. JFL at a chink trying to run dark triad game

• JFL
I think being ethnic even boosts ramirez, as his race makes him look even more dark tryad(hispanics, blacks and arabs are more well suited to dark tryad game)

• +1
Reactions: Joe Rogancel and Deleted member
Ramirez looks like shit without cherry picked photos

• Ugh..
Tha
Ramirez looks like shit without cherry picked photos
Biggest cope these pics are all of him in prison no access to makeup no frauding and no posing/professional pics and lighting, which everyone else always posted in this thread has.

• +1
Reactions: elzde95, Deleted member and Copeful
Ramirez looks weird

• Ugh..
Strong cope, he could fuck almost any woman and he is 6’2, best coloring, how can you guys cope like this? My guess is that he is so good looking you don’t want to admit it
Yes he's good looking but he literally has zero smv. Almost never seen a girl compliment his looks in Ig

Yes he's good looking but he literally has zero smv. Almost never seen a girl compliment his looks in Ig
Yeah but this is looksmax.me not SMV.me. Lots of things affect smv and he’s not that well known of a model he’s very young, and I don’t think he’s even on insta.

Yeah but this is looksmax.me not SMV.me. Lots of things affect smv and he’s not that well known of a model he’s very young, and I don’t think he’s even on insta.
You can check by yourself. There's many young unknown models who get much more attention from foids.

If he took care of himself he would've looked much better. His ramus is kinda round too and his neurocranium is too small so it's not like he's perfect. There are many males that mog him nowadays

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member and SubhumanCurrycel
View attachment 464293View attachment 464294View attachment 464295View attachment 464296View attachment 464297View attachment 464298

giphy.gif
TOM CRUISE IS NOTHING BUT GOOD HARMONY, LEGIT NO STRIKING FEATURES, RAMIREZ MOGS HIM TO INDIAS SHT SHITTED STREETS AND BACK

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member and Deleted member 6572
TOM CRUISE IS NOTHING BUT GOOD HARMONY, LEGIT NO STRIKING FEATURES, RAMIREZ MOGS HIM TO INDIAS SHT SHITTED STREETS AND BACK
Facts he is a good looking guy but forgettable face JFL, you never if very rarely see someone that looks like Ramirez irl, anything else is cope.

• +1
Smal
If he took care of himself he would've looked much better. His ramus is kinda round too and his neurocranium is too small so it's not like he's perfect. There are many males that mog him nowadays
neurocranium is something caused by very high prenatal t though, small and broad forehead, something that only prenatal t determines, not MUH ENVIRONMENT.

• +1
Cruise is short brown and ugly
Ok id have to say that's cope tbh. He's good-looking, but compared to Ramirez? HE is a low tier normie compared to him, the true PSL god.

• +1
Tha

Biggest cope these pics are all of him in prison no access to makeup no frauding and no posing/professional pics and lighting, which everyone else always posted in this thread has.
Download 3
Download 4

He has bones, but is still subhuman. Muh dark triad.

• Ugh..
neurocranium is something caused by very high prenatal t though, small and broad forehead, something that only prenatal t determines, not MUH ENVIRONMENT.
I know it's not caused by enviroment. It's a flaw though. Looks very primitive and low IQ

Hear hes single OP, you may have to dig him up first though.

• JFL