Richard ramirez vs orb

Ryan

Ryan

''ALL IS IN FLAMES''
Brutal harmony pill..... Although orb is jawless but he mogs this shitty goblin
IMG 20210319 112721
back to gandy's hell
Richard's bones didn't saved him... Over for no-harmoniouscels... I know these psl chimps will come to save Richard's ass but it never started for him...
5c47210d9a01a8bd9a2752007584f802
9dcfce86ab16c737b586fac4c90159c9
Nwdn file temp 1616134467231

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: BrahminBoss, Deleted member, Romeo1111 and 8 others
no

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss, BradAniston, Copeful and 4 others
Lets be real - if Ramirez lead a normal life in 2021 and was of similar age, this would be a much closer contest.

First of all, Ramirez would have a different hairstyle, good teeth, nice clothing, and the pictures of him would be a lot more flattering - brb thirst trap selfie vs a candid photo in court proceedings, not exactly a fair comparison.

• +1
Reactions: Joe Rogancel, BrahminBoss, Birdcell and 17 others
Lets be real - if Ramirez lead a normal life in 2021 and was of similar age, this would be a much closer contest.

First of all, Ramirez would have a different hairstyle, good teeth, nice clothing, and the pictures of him would be a lot more flattering - brb thirst trap selfie vs a candid photo in court proceedings, not exactly a fair comparison.
He looks like a fcking normie arab with bones.. Lmao

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member and Babyblackcarrot
pheno tiktok >>rest

Ramirez had great harmony wtf are you talking about

there’s plenty examples of subhumans with big bones, you’re retarded for attempting to use the giga gl ramirez as one of them

• +1
Reactions: Beastchodecode, BrahminBoss, Birdcell and 9 others
one looks uncanny af and the other is a bloatloard

here's the absolute facemogger number one

the-outsider-jared-leto-spicypulp.jpg

screen-shot-2018-02-22-at-10-32-56-am.png

b9b4feb63d4df1ecc48a167f2cfa2b9b.gif

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5746 and 5'8manlet
Ramirez had great harmony wtf are you talking about

there’s plenty examples of subhumans with big bones, you’re retarded for attempting to use the giga gl ramirez as one of them
Harmony is smv... More harmonious face =more smv..... Having good facial features don't means harmony....

Harmony is smv... More harmonious face =more smv..... Having good facial features don't means harmony....
how is this an example for harmony
img_20210319_112721-jpg.1053154

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss, Deleted member and Deleted member 5385
That’s not even close to what harmony means, harmony means your features work well together and you don’t look like a gay alien. Realistically it just means a lack of failoes

as for smv, ramirez smv mogged orb to hell and back. Not even close. Go look at ramirez’ YouTube music videos made by horny girls

I don’t know why you decided to try to cope this hard on this, but I’m letting you know now it was a devastating failure

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member and Deleted member 12611
That’s not even close to what harmony means, harmony means your features work well together and you don’t look like a gay alien. Realistically it just means a lack of failoes

as for smv, ramirez smv mogged orb to hell and back. Not even close. Go look at ramirez’ YouTube music videos made by horny girls

I don’t know why you decided to try to cope this hard on this, but I’m letting you know now it was a devastating failure
Lol.... He look like a gay alien.... No smv

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member
He looks like a fcking normie arab with bones.. Lmao
How in the fuck does Ramirez look arab? Maybe middle eastern in some way but not arab jfl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member and Deleted member 12611

According to you.. The most handsome man
Screenshot 20210321 115404

How in the fuck does Ramirez look arab? Maybe middle eastern in some way but not arab jfl
Arabs are middle easterns.. Lol

Lol.... He look like a gay alien.... No smv
You’re coping ridiculously hard. Someone like barrett looks like a gay alien, because he looks plastic.

ramirez looks like an edgelord anime villain come to life in the real world, this is why he made edgy girls’ panties drop on a groundbreaking scale.

ramirez is not even close to an example of gay alien, and ramirez has noted, real life examples of GIRLS obsessing over him, unlike actual gay aliens who are worshipped only by the nerds on this website.

why are you coping this hard? Did your gf tell you she masturbates to ramirez? Jfl

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss, 5'8manlet, Deleted member 15099 and 9 others
Orb does not stand a chance. He is bonelss with very good eyes but the other has good eyes with EXTREMELY good bone

• +1
Reactions: Birdcell, Deleted member 15099, Deleted member and 5 others
You’re coping ridiculously hard. Someone like barrett looks like a gay alien, because he looks plastic.

ramirez looks like an edgelord anime villain come to life in the real world, this is why he made edgy girls’ panties drop on a groundbreaking scale.

ramirez is not even close to an example of gay alien, and ramirez has noted, real life examples of GIRLS obsessing over him, unlike actual gay aliens who are worshipped only by the nerds on this website.

why are you coping this hard? Did your gf tell you she masturbates to ramirez? Jfl
Why are you riding his dik so hard

• +1
Reactions: Babyblackcarrot
Arabs are middle easterns.. Lol
Not all. All Arabs are middle easterners but not all middle easterners are Arabs

Last edited:
Orb looks better, higher appeal etc

LOL Ramirez mogs him so fucking hard you're such a retard.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, Deleted member, Deleted member 12611 and 3 others

Exactly, Ramirez would mog Gandy with good teeth and hygiene

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss, Deleted member 15099, Deleted member and 2 others

Did pretty much. OP is a retard. I could guarentee that if someone does the whole snapchat shit girls will say ramirez looks better.

@Latebloomer10 @BigBoy thoughts?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, Deleted member, Deleted member 12611 and 2 others
Did pretty much. OP is a retard. I could guarentee that if someone does the whole snapchat shit girls will say ramirez looks better.

Appreciate the effort but there is essentially nothing less scientific than asking girls what they think. The question is what women do.

• +1
Reactions: Hozay
Appreciate the effort but there is essentially nothing less scientific than asking girls what they think. The question is what women do.
They would 100% fuck ramirez than that chinlet

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, Deleted member and Deleted member 12611

okthen.gif

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099
They would 100% fuck ramirez than that chinlet
That might be, but the point is just that whether or not they would fuck Ramirez or not has no relation to who they will SAY they'd fuck.

No ask girls yourself... I had but not on messages

That might be, but the point is just that whether or not they would fuck Ramirez or not has no relation to who they will SAY they'd fuck.
doesn't really matter what they say, they all make music videos about ramirez, they all leave comments on ramirez videos talking about how he's a "tortured soul" (jfl) and shit
orb can't really keep up with that. ramirez has bones in the good way, not the gay alien way.
The only way orb can win is if a girl is hesitant to admit that she's obsessed with a serial killer and thus picks orb out of that. Facially ramirez mogs, ramirez looks like a genuine model

so yeah, listening to what girls say, ever, is dumb, and if we listen to what they DO instead, then ramirez objectively mogs

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099
doesn't really matter what they say, they all make music videos about ramirez, they all leave comments on ramirez videos talking about how he's a "tortured soul" (jfl) and shit
orb can't really keep up with that. ramirez has bones in the good way, not the gay alien way.
The only way orb can win is if a girl is hesitant to admit that she's obsessed with a serial killer and thus picks orb out of that. Facially ramirez mogs, ramirez looks like a genuine model

so yeah, listening to what girls say, ever, is dumb, and if we listen to what they DO instead, then ramirez objectively mogs
Exactly.

However, the leaving comments part will also be impacted by the fact that Ramirez is relatively widely known, whereas this orb guy, at least I've never heard of him.

The interesting proposition in my eyes is to try to imagine who girls would fuck: A modern Ramirez that isn't a serial killer essentially looksmaxxed vs orb. The answer is obviously Ramirez in my eyes.

Ramirez isn't optimal looking, but his insane bones puts him above most guys. This orb guy has better pheno, coloring and hair genetics, however his face is flat and uninteresting in comparison to Ramirez.

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss and Deleted member
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: BrahminBoss, Deleted member 15099, Deleted member and 6 others
Exactly.

However, the leaving comments part will also be impacted by the fact that Ramirez is relatively widely known, whereas this orb guy, at least I've never heard of him.

The interesting proposition in my eyes is to try to imagine who girls would fuck: A modern Ramirez that isn't a serial killer essentially looksmaxxed vs orb. The answer is obviously Ramirez in my eyes.

Ramirez isn't optimal looking, but his insane bones puts him above most guys. This orb guy has better pheno, coloring and hair genetics, however his face is flat and uninteresting in comparison to Ramirez.
Lol you don't know about orb... He is the most famous lookmaxer after salludon and amenisa..... His face was perfect so he didn't needed goblin level bones... All of his bone mass was in his shoulders... His shoulders alone mog this shitty arab looking
Orb
prisoner back to gandy's hell

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss, Inscol and Need2Ascend
Exactly.

Wow! You messaged 1 foid! and you used one of richards shitty pictures how credible!
I told you to stop shitposting, boy
Screenshot 20210321 143310 comwhatsapp

Lol you don't know about orb... He is the most famous lookmaxer after salludon and amenisa..... His face was perfect so he didn't needed goblin level bones... All of his bone mass was in his shoulders... His shoulders alone mog this shitty arab looking View attachment 1053270prisoner back to gandy's hell
Again, that just proves my point: nobody knows who orb is.

Anyways, your text showing a girl saying she'd prefer orb is meaningless because 1) girls lie for a myriad of reasons 2) its a completely unfair comparison because the photos of orb is him thirst trapping, the photos of Ramirez are candid photos of a mentally deranged serial killer.

• +1
Reactions: Joe Rogancel, BrahminBoss and Deleted member
Hard to compare the 2, but anyway brutal how no one in the whole PSL sphere has ever come close to 7PSL Orb

Source 2

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: BrahminBoss and Inscol
The legendary
Nwdn file temp 1616134683302
Nwdn file temp 1616134801527
Nwdn file temp 1616134544057
Nwdn file temp 1616134467231
Nwdn file temp 1616134616158
IMG 20210319 112721

M0xcKb0

orb looks fucking insane here

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7
op, you compare a character from final fantasy and Tekken 7

You can't compare the incomparable

No, he looks like typical prettyboy, nothing unique and polarizing.
You are a graycell boy... You don't know about this legendary character.... Those shittty pretty boys are no where near him... He literally lookslike final fantasy character brought to life

• Love it
Reactions: MichaelForrester

Ramirez mogs him to the slums of L.A. and back

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, Deleted member and Hozay
Keep barking for me OP, it's over for Orb.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, Deleted member and Hozay
Ramirez makes me want to get cheekbone filler..
Also what happened to orb, I think he's from my country

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member