Richard Ramirez was a satanist devil

PrinceLuenLeoncur

PrinceLuenLeoncur

Godking of Narcy Pirates (u r my all slaves)🏴‍☠️
All the Gay faggot bitch boys here who worship this son of the devil hear this news this man was a practicing devil worshipper. Esp you gay ethnics who want his cock in your bum.

IMG 9139

This devil worshipper is worshipped by faggots and depraved soulless gay boys here why am I not suprised? This site is full of antichrist loving faggots you should all be ashamed your no better than Foids worshipping this piece of shit

• +1
Reactions: hattrick, RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿, shia.jihadist and 11 others
bro isnt this common knowledge?

• +1
Reactions: alurmo and h111
Wasn’t to me :forcedsmile:

I just thought he was a weirdo
his last words were something like praise lucifer or something and he will be avenged, i think it was obvious he was a satanist. idk how he has good bones though cause apparently he never brushed his teeth and all he ate was sugar till the day he died

Italian Angel GIF by VVS FILMS

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
He’s ugly af dogshit medial canthus fucks him hard . But if he had de poot medial canthus he’s 7.269 psl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PeiFan94, 5'7 zoomer, gigell and 1 other person
Mashallaahahahah

I have more pics of the guy wanna see them :bigbrain:
IMG 8625
IMG 8611

Anywyas this is a semi serious thread plz don’t derail it with memes of some autistic nigger from Reddit plz if you wanna do that go on my older threads but not this one

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿, 5'7 zoomer and wsada
his last words were something like praise lucifer or something and he will be avenged, i think it was obvious he was a satanist. idk how he has good bones though cause apparently he never brushed his teeth and all he ate was sugar till the day he died
He was possessed in 100% ceartain of it
He looked weird good bones but crackhead pheno

• +1
Reactions: Bomber517, looksmaxxing223 and alurmo
He was possessed in 100% ceartain of it

He looked weird good bones but crackhead pheno
very true, i swear if i saw him irl i'd think of him as another crackhead cause his teeth were fucked from cocain usage

• +1
Yeah, he sometimes looks creepy and aggressive in some pictures.
And ethnics be worshipping him like god :ROFLMAO:

And these losers wonder why their life is meaningless and full off shit. Imagine worshipping such scum of the earth piece of shit

These guys are on par with women who love serial killers. But with women it’s expected as females are an evil demonic gender to begin with but for men to admire such a man? Fucking pathetic

• +1
Reactions: Bomber517

And these losers wonder why their life is meaningless and full off shit. Imagine worshipping such scum of the earth piece of shit

These guys are on par with women who love serial killers. But with women it’s expected as females are an evil demonic gender to begin with but for men to admire such a man? Fucking pathetic
It's not just Ramirez was mentally fucked up. His entire bloodline was crazy. His dad was an alcoholic abuser, his cousin and brother were war criminals in vietnam war that they would show pictures of dead corpses to Ramirez when he was a kid.

• +1
It's not just Ramirez was mentally fucked up. His entire bloodline was crazy. His dad was an alcoholic abuser, his cousin and brother were war criminals in vietnam war that they would show pictures of dead corpses to Ramirez when he was a kid.
Yeah I knew about that part but not his occultic influence. Poor guy it was over for him for the start

• +1
Reactions: Bomber517

for real, he was just a mentally disturbed man, dont see why he's dickrode so muchh

you are right tbh
if ur questioning if a certain idea is good or not, js look at the ppl that follow it and ask yourself if you wanna be like them

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and jisko32
All the Gay faggot bitch boys here who worship this son of the devil hear this news this man was a practicing devil worshipper. Esp you gay ethnics who want his cock in your bum.

View attachment 3000700

This devil worshipper is worshipped by faggots and depraved soulless gay boys here why am I not suprised? This site is full of antichrist loving faggots you should all be ashamed your no better than Foids worshipping this piece of shit
Haram

ramirez philosophy makes perfect sense if your not a christian

Devil doesn't exist

Ramirez just had an evil dad and he turned out evil as a result

for real, he was just a mentally disturbed man, dont see why he's dickrode so muchh

Devil doesn't exist

Ramirez just had an evil dad and he turned out evil as a result
I vehemently disagree but I am not here to argue with your opinion. I do not respect that opinion but I respect your right to voice it.

Regardless he still belived in the devil