The truth about Richard Ramirez

BrahminBoss

BrahminBoss

Legend killer
ramirez was a jewish psyop illuminati mk ultra cia mind control project "he" never killed anyone was actually just a really bad actor additionally "he" was a FTM tranny with facial masculinization surgery and implants so it's not hard to see how an actual male exudes more masculine aura from a spiritual perspective richard ramirez was not a real person jeffrey dahmer was not a real person ted bundy was not a real person
all serial killers are faked and ramirez was multiple people only 5 9 but liftmaxxed in court and they hired short actors to play attorneys specifically for that reason to make him appear big and bad and on top of that hes not even a him ramirez is FTM and had multiple masculinization surgeries and those are implants as well, would be 7 PSL if a real person, but not. same with bundy dahmer gacy all faked to spread fear and lies in media, true crime is a booming business it always has been.
jeffrey dahmer is the biggest scam of them all with the recent netflix series being psyopsed into teens minds they are more fascinated with murder than ever before and the thirst for blood is stronger than ever in 2022 so many people being brainwashed into being attracted and fascinated by these fake serial killers to create real killers adam lanza never shot anyone at sandy hook they use these guys as the poster child for their sick twisted games to get people to actually do these heinous crimes why do you think all of the serial killers with no brand name and real school shooters are not talked about in the media it's because they are paid and each brand serial killer with a brand name is manufactured the night stalker the milwaukee monster the cannibal killer the yorkshire ripper the myster man all an illusion see how it has affected the masses you have teenage girls simping for jeffrey dahmer ted bundy richard ramirez the zodiac killer on tiktok you have people who write books on them put them on shirts lunchboxes ted bundy was shouted out in the new netflix show wednesday which is another psyop and then we have looksmaxxers who want to kill themselves because they are "sub ramirez" "sub rodney alcala" "sub dahmer" or whatever the fuck the stupid terminology they use and these guys try to act weird and like serial killers saying they want to rape people hurt women and just genuinely do bad things and they become obsessed with these fake serial killers and here you are who has one of the biggest fakes on your profile picture and he is spoken about so many times on this forum and the funny thing is very few know that this case was a hoax as for me? i am not trying to be ramirez you cannot be something that never was. i always wanted to look like sean opry and jordan barret as have been my looksmax idols for years not ramirez but whenever the face change came i got the bones but due to my phenotype and bad habits not showering not wiping smoking drugs no sun no skin care i ended up looking not a male model but "musty serial killer" i am literally called that by my family and shunned im not even kidding either check this out bro before you call me a schizo or say i need to be on meds i am the only one who sees the truth about these frauds wolves in sheep clothes denying this fact would be detrimental

ALL SERIAL KILLERS WITH BRAND NAME ARE FAKE THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS A REAL BRAND NAMED SERIAL KILLER!
FUCK ALL TRUE CRIME COMMUNITY SUPPORTERS AND FAKE KILLER WORSHIPPERS YOU ARE THE SCUM OF SOCIETY AND ARE BEING GROOMED TO ADVANCE THIS CRAVE FOR BLOODSHED AFTER YEARS OF CIVILIZATION AND EVOLUTION!

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: fuxkdakikez, Deleted member 16275, Sprinkles and 12 others

• +1
Reactions: Detective and PointOfNoReturn
Wrong

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Detective and BrahminBoss
Least insane american conspiracy theorist

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Biiyo03, redmaxx, Detective and 3 others
funny GIF by FirstAndMonday

Ennada panni vechirikke 😹😹😹😹🤙🤙🤙🤙🚬🚬🚬🚬

• JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss
13FCD5B8 3B85 408C ACC6 1897D0249F80

it sounds so retarded but believable somehow

• +1
Reactions: fuxkdakikez, gigell, LooxmaxxingM and 1 other person
good theory :soy:

jew jackson

Most believable American theorist

I recognize the James Sapphire type of meth induced schizo writing xD

• JFL
My type of thread

The blackgymmax core 8 has Wheels financial statements

read every word

ramirez was a jewish psyop illuminati mk ultra cia mind control project "he" never killed anyone was actually just a really bad actor additionally "he" was a FTM tranny with facial masculinization surgery and implants so it's not hard to see how an actual male exudes more masculine aura from a spiritual perspective richard ramirez was not a real person jeffrey dahmer was not a real person ted bundy was not a real person
all serial killers are faked and ramirez was multiple people only 5 9 but liftmaxxed in court and they hired short actors to play attorneys specifically for that reason to make him appear big and bad and on top of that hes not even a him ramirez is FTM and had multiple masculinization surgeries and those are implants as well, would be 7 PSL if a real person, but not. same with bundy dahmer gacy all faked to spread fear and lies in media, true crime is a booming business it always has been.
jeffrey dahmer is the biggest scam of them all with the recent netflix series being psyopsed into teens minds they are more fascinated with murder than ever before and the thirst for blood is stronger than ever in 2022 so many people being brainwashed into being attracted and fascinated by these fake serial killers to create real killers adam lanza never shot anyone at sandy hook they use these guys as the poster child for their sick twisted games to get people to actually do these heinous crimes why do you think all of the serial killers with no brand name and real school shooters are not talked about in the media it's because they are paid and each brand serial killer with a brand name is manufactured the night stalker the milwaukee monster the cannibal killer the yorkshire ripper the myster man all an illusion see how it has affected the masses you have teenage girls simping for jeffrey dahmer ted bundy richard ramirez the zodiac killer on tiktok you have people who write books on them put them on shirts lunchboxes ted bundy was shouted out in the new netflix show wednesday which is another psyop and then we have looksmaxxers who want to kill themselves because they are "sub ramirez" "sub rodney alcala" "sub dahmer" or whatever the fuck the stupid terminology they use and these guys try to act weird and like serial killers saying they want to rape people hurt women and just genuinely do bad things and they become obsessed with these fake serial killers and here you are who has one of the biggest fakes on your profile picture and he is spoken about so many times on this forum and the funny thing is very few know that this case was a hoax as for me? i am not trying to be ramirez you cannot be something that never was. i always wanted to look like sean opry and jordan barret as have been my looksmax idols for years not ramirez but whenever the face change came i got the bones but due to my phenotype and bad habits not showering not wiping smoking drugs no sun no skin care i ended up looking not a male model but "musty serial killer" i am literally called that by my family and shunned im not even kidding either check this out bro before you call me a schizo or say i need to be on meds i am the only one who sees the truth about these frauds wolves in sheep clothes denying this fact would be detrimental

ALL SERIAL KILLERS WITH BRAND NAME ARE FAKE THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS A REAL BRAND NAMED SERIAL KILLER!
FUCK ALL TRUE CRIME COMMUNITY SUPPORTERS AND FAKE KILLER WORSHIPPERS YOU ARE THE SCUM OF SOCIETY AND ARE BEING GROOMED TO ADVANCE THIS CRAVE FOR BLOODSHED AFTER YEARS OF CIVILIZATION AND EVOLUTION!
True

• +1