Richcel bonemaxing cycles

D

Deleted member 5456

Iron
Disclaimer: if you're not atleast 6'1, then there's no point in doing this, HGH CANNOT HEIGHTMAX AFTER PUBERTY!

Cycle layout:
hGH: 10 iu ED, increase by 3 iu every 12 weeks
TB-500: 40mg EW
Test enanthate: 3g EW
Proviron: 250mg ED
Caber: 0.5mg ED, increase by 0.25mg every 12 weeks (make sure this shit is pharma grade)
Myostatin inhibitor (this will only grow muscle but if you have a better frame you should take full advantage of it): 2mg per muscle group, keep rotating for 2 years

Here before the Copereaper comes

Very interesting thread tho. No hate. No warning pls.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5456
Inject face bro

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and Vidyacoper
Inject face bro

• +1
Reactions: Nosecel
Disclaimer: if you're not atleast 6'1, then there's no point in doing this, HGH CANNOT HEIGHTMAX AFTER PUBERTY!

Cycle layout:
Caber: 0.5mg ED, increase by 0.25mg every 12 weeks (make sure this shit is pharma grade)
Myostatin inhibitor (this will only grow muscle but if you have a better frame you should take full advantage of it): 2mg per muscle group, keep rotating for 2 years
how s your experience with proviron?

• +1
10ui hgh per day shut the fuck up , start from 2ui and up to 6maximum.

how s your experience with proviron?
Pretty good so far, gives me decent loads as it's actually a male fertility drug. Don't really make gains off of it except with tren. But I don't take tren because I don't see the point of looksmaxing if I can't breed a Stacy with my spermcels.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2621
Sure man just take every steroid and hormone you found in the internet good for bone, then get cancer

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4209, Deleted member 2607 and sloopnoob
Sure man just take every steroid and hormone you found in the internet good for bone, then get cancer
Would rather die at 40 then be a 70 year old incel cuck.

Pretty good so far, gives me decent loads as it's actually a male fertility drug. Don't really make gains off of it except with tren. But I don't take tren because I don't see the point of looksmaxing if I can't breed a Stacy with my spermcels.
interesting. im thinking of microdosing it atm, hopin that will increase my natural production. dont forget to end your cycle with clomid bro :)

• +1
interesting. im thinking of microdosing it atm, hopin that will increase my natural production. dont forget to end your cycle with clomid bro :)
You need to do 75mg ED for starters but as you take more gear, your shbg and e2 will go up thus having to up proviron.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2621
why Proviron for heightmax?

• JFL
Reactions: Seth Walsh

Cycle layout:
you must be braindead to take 3g of test and 250mg of proviron.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5456 and Seth Walsh
proviron = ultimate feel good roid

• +1
Reactions: forwardgrowth and Deleted member 5456
Shit thread
Kys