Right hairstyle is such a SMV boost

BoredPrince

BoredPrince

Inside, I am more...
Was walking through the mall today, hoping to get some IOIs, but I didn't get any, literally zero

Went to the bathroom before leaving just to fix my hair, basically just put some water on it and I kinda got that surfer style, nice

The moment I walked out it was night and day difference, 2 girls Walking in my direction started smiling, one of them literally stop in front of me, I guess hoping for me to do something, but I just walked past because I'm retarded

Next, 3 girls Walking towards me, all of them looked at me and started giggling

Then as I was leaving, girl took a picture of me

I would probably get more attention but the mall was empty and I left right after that

Insane, same place, same time, same everything except my hair and it made such a noticable difference

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Prince88, Detective, Jungcuck and 9 others
IOI Andy

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29078 and Deleted member 26633
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: neverchadlite, jabsfkn, nordicel and 19 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BibleBelieving and aspiringexcel
me when i dont take my pills

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: neverchadlite, Prince88, Van and 10 others
How do u even notice this
The mall was about to close and almost empty, and I was walking in their direction so it wasn't that hard to notice

Bro I shampood my hair for the first time in like 2 weeks and it's fucking RUINED

Need to use a teaspoon or less every 3 days or lose muh waves

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 29581 and BoredPrince
Chalamet hair are ideal
what is your hair texture op, wavy?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24444 and garoupilled_
Bro I shampood my hair for the first time in like 2 weeks and it's fucking RUINED

Need to use a teaspoon or less every 3 days or lose muh waves
Yeah shampoo makes my hair too dry and frizzy, I tried sea salt spray but it doesn't last very long

I now use coconut oil, much better and long lasting

But for this instance I just basically ran my wet hands through my hair, works well tbh but dries out fast

• +1
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
Was walking through the mall today, hoping to get some IOIs, but I didn't get any, literally zero

Went to the bathroom before leaving just to fix my hair, basically just put some water on it and I kinda got that surfer style, nice

The moment I walked out it was night and day difference, 2 girls Walking in my direction started smiling, one of them literally stop in front of me, I guess hoping for me to do something, but I just walked past because I'm retarded

I would probably get more attention but the mall was empty and I left right after that

Insane, same place, same time, same everything except my hair and it made such a noticable difference

A woman glances at a .org member for a millisecond.

"So I want to tell you guys about this IOI I got today..."

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: neverchadlite, Deleted member 24712, SidharthTheSlayer and 1 other person
The right hairstyle can ascend you by 1-2 points at most, just look at vids of TikTok Chads after they get a buzz cut and watch how their views drastically drop

Yeah shampoo makes my hair too dry and frizzy, I tried sea salt spray but it doesn't last very long

I now use coconut oil, much better and long lasting

But for this instance I just basically ran my wet hands through my hair, works well tbh but dries out fast
Coconut oil instead of shampoo? Bet I just got some coconut oil hairgel too

Then you woke up

Chalamet hair are ideal
what is your hair texture op, wavy?
Nah it's straight but I have curtains so when it's wet and I pull it back it has that nice surfer style

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 24789

"Haha look at that retard. His hair is a fucked up, I bet that fucking loser thinks he's some kind of surfer dude"

"Hahah it's so obvious because he just went to the bathroom, what a subhuman am i right girls!"

"Hahahah"

tales from the basement

"Haha look at that retard. His hair is a fucked up, I bet that fucking loser thinks he's some kind of surfer dude"

"Hahah it's so obvious because he just went to the bathroom, what a subhuman am i right girls!"

"Hahahah"
Bro, not you too...

No more hair advice for you

Damn everytime I post IOIs I'm getting, everyone here is just hating

Regardless of whether or not the OP's story is true, the point is till correct.

Hair is one of the absolute most-important matters of facial aesthetics and the right hairstyle can make massive differences.

It's like how people always post that jacked guy who looks like an accountant next to the skinny dude, but if the former ditched the dweeb glasses and grew his hair out into a good style he'd do much better

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover, AppealMaxxing, House Lannister and 2 others
Regardless of whether or not the OP's story is true, the point is till correct.

Hair is one of the absolute most-important matters of facial aesthetics and the right hairstyle can make massive differences.

It's like how people always post that jacked guy who looks like an accountant next to the skinny dude, but if the former ditched the dweeb glasses and grew his hair out into a good style he'd do much better
I don't why everyone thinks I'm larping, getting IOIs is still rare for me, that's why I post if something like this happens

Literally, last week went to a concert, my hair was absolutely terrible dry mess, I didn't get any attention despite everything else being the same

I don't know about you guys, but hair has a big effect on my appearance

"what a subhuman am i right girls!"
u either chronically online or traumatized by bitches nitpicking all ur traits at a girl gc

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: BoredPrince and ´´´´´´´´
or @BoredPrince is my nigga and im making a joke :feelskek:
lmao mybad theres so much autism in here that it gets hard to distinguish jokes from actual statements

• JFL
He thought I was fr too 💀
Yeah I wasn't sure at first especially because of parentheses, but my autism prevailed

From now on I'll trust you nigga, even though you forgot to include me in the eyes update

• JFL
Yeah I wasn't sure at first especially because of parentheses, but my autism prevailed

From now on I'll trust you nigga, even though you forgot to include me in the eyes update
my bad nigga ill fix the @ list rn

• +1
Reactions: BoredPrince
wooly nappy haired black/muttcels on suicidewatch

Just wear a minions hat if your hair is shit or your bald. Its not over for bald cels
IMG 2531

Attachments

• 20230626_120427.jpg
    20230626_120427.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 0
  • JFL

Bro this happened to me just take the chance next time and see what happens!

• Woah
water. bad haircut fucks up everything even if you have good face.

OP before the haircut:
Men-messy-hairstyles-Medium-Messy.jpg.webp
young-woman-with-disgusted-expression-repulsing-something-isolated-on-the-pink.jpg

OP after the haircut:
MEDIA_WALES_-_Stu_Turner_-_05.jpg
body-language-signs-by-a-woman-who-is-into-you-740x500-4-1531146409.jpg

• JFL