Right side of my jaw is showing more than the left the picture is flipped to how i would look in real life

D

Deleted member 29029

Silver
Joined
Apr 26, 2023
Posts
563
Reputation
220
Screenshot 20230808 114330 Gallery
 
Is there any way I could improve jaw symmetry
 
I had the same issue, just sleep on your back (even better without pillow) and chew evenly
 
I had the same issue, just sleep on your back (even better without pillow) and chew evenly
When I slept on my back does it just go back into place over time
 
Thanks and I bought hard gum to enhance jawline do I just chew on both side or the weak side then when it's even I start chewing on both
If you want faster results on that certain side then yes, but even if you just chew evenly you will eventually achieve symmetry
 

Similar threads

griffagella
Replies
5
Views
31
griffagella
griffagella
genocideallfoids
Replies
12
Views
58
idk8
idk8
foidslayer4210
Replies
0
Views
21
foidslayer4210
foidslayer4210
zuperzygos
Replies
2
Views
28
zuperzygos
zuperzygos

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top