Right-wingers are bigger cucks than leftists srs

“The smart way to keep people passive and obedient is to strictly limit the spectrum of acceptable opinion, but allow very lively debate within that spectrum....”

― Noam Chomsky,
i like choamsky he is so fucking repdilled.

Right wing ideologies are so cringe, they tell men to focus on themselves while encouraging violence and they don't care about you like not at all. They force morality like the cucks they actually are, only weak pussies created the right wing when you think deeply about it

On the other hand, left wing mogs hard, it's supportive unlike right, yes both parties don't give a fuck about you but left wing atleast pretends like they care about you. Atleast you can embrace your true self in the leftwing community and exploit the system as it is. While in the right wing community you get tortured if you don't act obedient :feelswhat:

I think both parties are shit but if i was to choose, i would go with leftwing always. Right is repressing true human nature.

1656774172271-png.1762005
1656774186252-png.1762006
1656774194015-png.1762007

Absolutely, nowadays it's only the pussies who are right wing because they cannot exploit the system and fight in this cruel world methaporically speaking

Muh right wing and hitler, meanwhile high T men are not worried and fuck other women while these cucks complain.

I'd rather be the cuck of one female than being a cuck who simps on most girls but won't get pussy anyways.