Rigid Hydroxyapatite bone like facial implants are finally upon us, courtesy of Italian biotech company Finceramica

Deleted member 399

Deleted member 399

White Worshiping Eugenicist Curry Scum

• +1
Reactions: Lolcel, PubertyMaxxer, KingOfRome and 2 others
Can i increase facial width with that, if not then no care

Can i increase facial width with that, if not then no care
You can probably increase the width of zygos and mandible with implants. You can't increase facial width of the midface, that one requires orthodontic appliance and orthognathic surgery.

• +1
Reactions: WillVisitGandy and needsolution
LIFEUEL can i get new browridge please

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lolcel, Acnno, PubertyMaxxer and 2 others
You can probably increase the width of zygos and mandible with implants. You can't increase facial width of the midface, that one requires orthodontic appliance and orthognathic surgery.
All i mean is to increase width of my face (skull) just like DiCaprio did from his 18 to 30 (take this as example what i mean)

LIFEUEL can i get new browridge please
Yes! I want THIS:

This will improve my eye area dramatically!

And I also want infraorbital malar implants.
All i mean is to increase width of my face (skull) just like DiCaprio did from his 18 to 30 (take this as example what i mean)
You could probably achieve that if a jaw implant.

Last edited:
Is there any surgeon using this for aesthetics rather than reconstruction?

Does it become your own bone?

• +1
Reactions: Lolcel and PenileFacialSurgery
HA implants have been around for awhile. Brian Mendelson in Australia uses them.

• +1
Reactions: ArgentineOmicron
HA implants have been around for awhile. Brian Mendelson in Australia uses them.
Those are granules with no shape. The shaping is done during surgery. These are patient specific designs built on a 3D bioprinter.

• Woah
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer, Linoob, Deleted member 3043 and 1 other person
HA fuses with your own bone right?

Probably yes. At least that's what the histology shows. These are porous so bone in growth and fusion like medpor is likely.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043 and RecessedPrettyboy
nice, not for cosmetic purposes yet though.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
dont they only use these for cranium deformities? seems like this isnt/wont be out as an optimal material for aesthetic implants.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6492
You sure? :(
nah not positive

seems like this isnt/wont be out as an optimal material for aesthetic implants.
Yeah I was thinking this. The only real problem that HA paste (which is already used for modest augmentation) poses is the possibility of bone reabsorption. The main reason it isn't more popular is because the PS industry is full of quacks & preys off of normies. The only people who use a good quality HA paste are A&G & possibly Sailer, at least to my knowledge.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043 and curryslayerordeath
nah not positive

Yeah I was thinking this. The only real problem that HA paste (which is already used for modest augmentation) poses is the possibility of bone reabsorption. The main reason it isn't more popular is because the PS industry is full of quacks & preys off of normies. The only people who use a good quality HA paste are A&G & possibly Sailer, at least to my knowledge.

Hm Gunson's composition of HA is supposedly more stable in terms of resorption b/c of their mixture but results as a whole look pretty bad. The material lacks the angularity to look good/sharp beyond just adding mass to discrepancies. Doesn’t seem like a great look for men beyond the jaw cuts and orbitals. :(

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6492
if it can give me forwards grown infraorbitals and zygos then great but if not i dont care

• +1
Reactions: highT, Deleted member 3043 and OOGABOOGA
Hm Gunson's composition of HA is supposedly more stable in terms of resorption b/c of their mixture but results as a whole look pretty bad. The material lacks the angularity to look good/sharp beyond just adding mass to discrepancies. :(

It is also is placed far too low if you're trying to augment areas like the cheek. It can also heal unevenly. The only decent results I've seen regarding cheek augmentation using HA have been female patients and it's likely just because it adds some mass and slight lateral projection to the cheek area.

• So Sad
Reactions: curryslayerordeath
Someone said that this implant after some time body will transform in to real bone with everything bone have

Op I got a question how much is implant projection is possible for the maxilla.
It should be in the range of several millimetres. You should be able to get the projection you desire. But that's up to surgeons to decide on tbh ngl.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
All this talk but why aren't surgeons just fucking working with this technology and perfecting it for the cosmetic industry already.

Cunts would pay LOOOOAAADDDSS for this to be done accurately and correctly.

I don't understand.

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer and reptiles
All this talk but why aren't surgeons just fucking working with this technology and perfecting it for the cosmetic industry already.

I don't understand.

Those are granules with no shape. The shaping is done during surgery. These are patient specific designs built on a 3D bioprinter.
How legit is this? sounds like the future

Does it become your own bone?
No, but it probably integrates with native bone like medpor. Probably.
Probably yes. At least that's what the histology shows. These are porous so bone in growth and fusion like medpor is likely.

HA is a material most commonly used as a paste in genioplasty surgery.

Studies have shown little bone erosion and sometimes even a small amount of Osteoconductivity. Medpor is not osteoconductive - it is plastic (polyethylene - the same exact kind of plastic Walmart bags and milk jugs are made from) and fibrous scar tissue and vascular tissue grows into it.

A large HA Implant will probably never turn to bone, because it’s not that osteoconductive.

I don't understand.

As above, this is just another implant material with its own advantages and disadvantages. It really not a game changer.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: RSzeiS, Linoob, clavicel and 1 other person
HA is a material most commonly used as a paste in genioplasty surgery.

Studies have shown little bone erosion and sometimes even a small amount of Osteoconductivity. Medpor is not osteoconductive - it is plastic (polyethylene - the same exact kind of plastic Walmart bags and milk jugs are made from) and fibrous scar tissue and vascular tissue grows into it.

A large HA Implant will probably never turn to bone, because it’s not that osteoconductive.

As above, this is just another implant material with its own advantages and disadvantages. It really not a game changer.
what about an infraorbital/zygo HA implant. will it turn into bone?

Yeah but between granules and rigid customized implants, which are better, do you think?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back