Rimjobs are the peak sexual favors you can receive

chadmanlet04

chadmanlet04

Kraken
Muh gay… imagine a girl starting kissing and licking you from head all the way below, leaves hickeys on your chest then licks you abs then starts sucking your cock and balls… then goes even more below and starts licking your asshole and hitting your prostate with her tongue crouched while you reign over her still having control of your head.

Mogs everything. You’ll ejaculate buckets all over her face once your prostate starts receiving any sort of stimulation

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, flippasav, Xangsane and 9 others
Try it on me OP.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: greycel, 5'7 zoomer, USERΝAME and 4 others
My favorite is dp

having your anus licked by a woman is the most disgusting and feminine thing ever

a bitch shouldn't be licking anything else down there other than your balls and dick

only female holes are meant to be licked

you should be rimming women

but it's not okay for women to rim men

for me, the peak sexual favour i would like to get from women is have the woman squirt her pussy juices into my mouth

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, Ricky212, butterworld and 4 others
having your anus licked by a woman is the most disgusting and feminine thing ever

a bitch shouldn't be licking anything else down there other than your balls and dick

for me, the peak sexual favour i would like to get from women is have the woman squirt her pussy juices into my mouth
All according to their own.

I thought like you before too. I’ve rimmed a bunch of times but never got rimmed. It was up until now some freaky bitch offered to it to me and I thought to myself, why not? I’ve had every corner of my body licked so why not there?

It just feels good. Plus you could be getting pegged or fingered in the rectum. Rimming stays straight compared to the former.

@BigJimsWornOutTires Is this what you meant?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LancasteR and BigJimsWornOutTires
@BigJimsWornOutTires Is this what you meant?
Proud Of You Yes GIF

• JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, LancasteR and Chadeep
All according to their own.

I thought like you before too. I’ve rimmed a bunch of times but never got rimmed. It was up until now some freaky bitch offered to it to me and I thought to myself, why not? I’ve had every corner of my body licked so why not there?

It just feels good. Plus you could be getting pegged or fingered in the rectum. Rimming stays straight compared to the former.
For sure, it is degen and gay to be pegged or fingered in the anus by a woman. I can agree with you on this.

(Wants to swallow cum and changed wording so it doesnt sound as bad)
i want to swallow real vaginal fluids only, not everyone is a faggot like you

• +1
Reactions: Ricky212
what about assjobs

First off a bitch licking your ass isn't a feminine behavior. He's in control making her literally eat shit particles out of his ass. Men licking anything on a woman is feminine behavior.

i hope you know that a woman squirting is piss

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Aladin and Ricky212
First off a bitch licking your ass isn't a feminine behavior. He's in control making her literally eat shit particles out of his ass. Men licking anything on a woman is feminine behavior.

men licking female gentilia and female private parts isn't feminine... it makes women go wild and moan

squirt is different to piss, it's creamier and and not yellow

So why don’t you wash your ass then

Users who are viewing this thread

Back