Riots are crazy

Deleted member 2506

Deleted member 2506

Luminary
Joined
Jul 20, 2019
Posts
5,179
Reputation
6,860
I am in LA and hear gunshots lol I will move to Canada soon
 
  • +1
Reactions: Over
Niggers gonna nig.
Their reperations shoulda been to send them back to Africa in those ships
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Over and BigBiceps
niggers gonna nig.
 
As expected. Which is why I've stated before moving to LA is a bad idea. Jfl @ moving to major populated cities. They always get hit first when shit goes down.
 
I hope they all get slaughtered by police ngl
 
  • Love it
Reactions: Over

Similar threads

I will ASCEND Jacky
Rage crazy life
Replies
1
Views
9
Sensitive Young Boy
Sensitive Young Boy
no1softee
Replies
4
Views
39
mxl4chi1
M
E
Replies
9
Views
67
eology
E
bIiss
Replies
22
Views
192
jr49506
jr49506
Unkownslayer4786287
Replies
0
Views
28
Unkownslayer4786287
Unkownslayer4786287

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top