RIP Mooncuck

Kristin

Kristin

I'm death—Straight up.
614E23BF 3EE1 4097 8C92 E670CE94CFEE

Jfl at this autistic Negroid @prettyboislime

talked so much shit like he owned the place, barking at me for no reason, and in the end he got caged like the ape he is :feelskek:

@BIG DOGZ @RealLooksmaxxer over for this weed addicted moron, has to spend Christmas with his trashy family :lul::lul::lul::lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RealLooksmaxxer, .👽., BIG DOGZ and 4 others
it’s over for him, nigga is roiding at 16, rip his endocrine system jfl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RealLooksmaxxer, BIG DOGZ, Deleted member 13787 and 7 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9641, Deleted member 13787 and Deleted member 11758
No more fighting, no more.

• +1
Reactions: AlexBrown84
  • JFL
Reactions: Atem Rah, RealLooksmaxxer, .👽. and 5 others
Roiding at 16 got it

Reminds me of @short brown and ugly taking fin at 16-17
no bullshit nigga is straight retarded, i think he got insecure niggas calling him a frail prettyboy, but instead of just waiting for puberty to end and to fill out his frame, he rather shut his natural test production down when there at your highest, probably will start balding early cause he probably has balding genes since hes half white, and will fuck up his health for the rest of his life cause aspies on a forum told him to inject T during puberty

quite sad honestly, this is why teenagers shouldn’t be allowed on this shithole

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SAR, RealLooksmaxxer, PYT and 2 others
no bullshit nigga is straight retarded, i think he got insecure niggas calling him a frail prettyboy, but instead of just waiting for puberty to end and to fill out his frame, he rather shut his natural test production down when there at your highest, probably will start balding early cause he probably has balding genes since hes half white, and will fuck up his health for the rest of his life cause aspies on a forum told him to toks during puberty

quite sad honestly, this is why teenagers shouldn’t be allowed on this shithole
No, he’ll be alright, plain T is very benign.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11758
so basically never take fin
only hairtransplants
You should identify what’s causing your hair loss, most of the time it’s caused by a hypometabolism.

• JFL
Reactions: LastHopeForNorman and volcelfatcel
he still didn’t need inject, he could’ve made good gains being natty at 16 but hey it’s not my life let the nigga do his thing

• +1
Reactions: RealLooksmaxxer, Deleted member 6403 and Deleted member 1617

@them

• JFL
Reactions: .👽., Kristin and Deleted member 1617
And he got my avi taken off, confirms that @prettyboislime is indeed mooncuck and that he viewed this thread :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1617
should u maingain or bulk at that age
lean bulk, don’t fall for the maingain meme, if you want to build significant muscle natty, then you will have to expect to gain a little fat, but don’t be retarded and dirty bulk

• +1
Reactions: Prettyboy, Kristin and Deleted member 1617
  • +1
Reactions: LastHopeForNorman
R. I. P.

Rest in piss

Pouring one out for him (from the toilet bowl)

• JFL
Reactions: Kristin
What do you mean it's "benign"? In reference to how it'll shut down your natural production there is no such thing as "benign" when it comes to aas. Very doubtful he understand enough about endocrinology and the relating pharmacology to not fuck himself over for life. Going to jfl when he posts about his mental problems 5 years from now and Derek from mpmd read them on his channel

What do you mean it's "benign"? In reference to how it'll shut down your natural production there is no such thing as "benign" when it comes to aas. Very doubtful he understand enough about endocrinology and the relating pharmacology to not fuck himself over for life. Going to jfl when he posts about his mental problems 5 years from now and Derek from mpmd read them on his channel
T’s safe provided you prevent it from aromatizing