RIP predeterminism

Deleted member 15827

Deleted member 15827

Will be back
I remember when you used to call me Shitskin truecel and used to call white skin and blue eyes as supreme and that I was your inferior when I was greycel. Now you have roped and I’m soon going to become chadlite RIP Bozo we smokin that honorary Aryan pack
E4681CC3 C4B8 47E7 A188 891DFAD4A7C0

Jk ily bhai I miss u so much please come back u can stay in my grandma second bedroom and I’ll act as wingman for u to get poojeta in Chennai bars.I can’t live without you my sweet Aryan prince :feelswah::feelswah:

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23558, Deleted member 14693, Deleted member 21620 and 9 others
The Fate of every mentalcel

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
Will you act as wingman for me and let me stay in your Indian house for a night

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Skywalker and Deleted member 15827
Will you act as wingman for me and let me stay in your Indian house for a night
Sure but ur rich ud rather stay in five star hotel. But I’ll act as wingman :what:

Sure but ur rich ud rather stay in five star hotel. But I’ll act as wingman :what:
I’ll stay here but stay in your hut for video content

are beaches able to be swam in that city?
073E8978 FAE7 4128 8632 F79919917181

• JFL
Reactions: currylightskin, Elvisandreaa, subhuman to mtn and 2 others
  • JFL
Reactions: currylightskin, Elvisandreaa, subhuman to mtn and 1 other person
who

• JFL
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16275, BugeyeBigNoseCurry, Wallenberg and 4 others
Meanwhile this is the first time I acknowledge your username
rabid inshallah I will go to Pakistan then cross the border to meet you :love::love::love: We will get all the indian stacies while I hid from the authorities for illegal border crossing :love::love::love:

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 15827 and Elvisandreaa
For you he was a Aryan vagabond but for me he was my dear little son Yakhi 😿😿😿😿😿😿🤙🤙🤙🤙🤙🤙🤙

• Love it
stop it; this is too sad yakhis
Sad Season 1 Episode 1 GIF by NBC

What an irony

@Moneymaxerr

He didn't rope, he ascended.

• +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger
POV: You spot me looking for thus spoke zarathustra in purasaiwakkam library @BrahminBoss
View attachment 2030276

View attachment 2030277
View attachment 2030281
Anyway, which one mogz?
Hold on, let's skip the comparison of their beauty and focus on the reasoning behind your decision to portray yourself as a book enjoyer and PSL god simultaneously. Why? Just why? Do you feel a particular affinity for it or is it because you simply want a means of presenting a certain image to those users around here that you feel insecure around

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16275 and Deleted member 23558
Hold on, let's skip the comparison of their beauty and focus on the reasoning behind your decision to portray yourself as a book enjoyer and PSL god simultaneously. Why? Just why? Do you feel a particular affinity for it or is it because you simply want a means of presenting a certain image to those users around here that you feel insecure around
Funny GIF

• JFL
not portraying myself. just mirin them innit

but me being insecure of my entire existence, not just looks or intelligence, should be water surely

nigga you really think i have enough discipline in me to read an actual book? tf

Last edited:
  • JFL
@0clue what are you doing here

• JFL
Reactions: 0clue