RIP to all gme investors

Deusmaximus

Deusmaximus

Kraken
☠️

"As soon as the way to profit/money looks easy and safe, its usually the beginning of the end"

• +1
Reactions: Arvenas, Looks234, Deleted member 10524 and 16 others
Prepare the ropes, I bought AMC at 11$ and sold it at 15$ right before the huge drop

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: MrGlutton, Deleted member 10524, Chadelite and 5 others
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 3043 and oatmeal
imagien thinking it was gonna get to 500

• +1
Reactions: Norwooder
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6191
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4387, Deleted member 10524, Deleted member 6191 and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 10524, Deleted member 6191, Deleted member 6403 and 5 others
An obvious economic bubble

NOOO! IT'S JUST A LADDER ATTACK BRO! THE STOCK WILL GO UP SOON BRO!
C1hU1Rj

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Arvenas, joeveniro, Looks234 and 10 others
get off mans dick looking for validation dude, nobody gives a shit that you "predicted" the outcome of this situation (which btw still isnt over)

It wasn't a pump n dump or some kind of get rich quick scheme. gamestop was shorted into oblivion by hedgefunds, retail investors got in and skyrocketed the price, hedgefunds had to pay up for their positions or keep depositing more securities proportional to the volatility of the stock. The only problem in this whole equation were poor bitch ass brokers (who also need to have securities proportional to the volatility of the stock) that couldn't keep up with the price anymore, hence why brokers like robinhood first delisted gme, then let people buy 1 stock, then 2, then 100, and now 500, everything due to the decreasing volatility of gme.

If this didnt happen, gme price wouldve kept rising and eventually passing a certain threshold where the hedgefunds couldn't back up their shorts and had to terminate them, which would've resulted in the insane short squeeze people were talking about.

In the end it was and still is a gamble whoever invested money he actually gave a shit about is absolutely retarded

• +1
Reactions: Looks234, Introvertednarc and Lars
wsb denial is, in typical reddit fashion, off the charts
You might actually have talent for daytrading. Because a good daytrader, is very felxibel in opinions; and stances he takes. Can't be opinionated strongly

I am for sure. way to to much of a stubborn and oppinonated person.

Anyways. I bought extra gme today :p 🚀 🥳

pcngkwheiif61.jpg

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1862 and doncel
Never listening to reddit again. Rip 1k.

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: MrGlutton, Looks234 and looksmaxxtocope
You might actually have talent for daytrading. Because a good daytrader, is very felxibel in opinions; and stances he takes. Can't be opinionated strongly

I am for sure. way to to much of a stubborn and oppinonated person.

Anyways. I bought extra gme today :p 🚀 🥳

pcngkwheiif61.jpg
i know u only use money you don't care about, but I still sorta hope the situation plays out further & the holders make some money tbh

i know u only use money you don't care about, but I still sorta hope the situation plays out further & the holders make some money tbh
There is still some small hope there.

But I recall, you want to maybe become a daytrader.
And from what i heard, and understood. A good daytrader; is very quick to change ideas, and "betts". And discard old ones, that was proven wrong.

I now also know; again why I i would and could never make a good daytrader.
I am stubborn, not easily changing in opinion, and so on. I can change them; but it heppens slow and not without resistance. A horrible personality trait for a trader.
I hope it to be a good trait, for a small business woner. because I'm working in and on that.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1862
There is still some small hope there.

But I recall, you want to maybe become a daytrader.
And from what i heard, and understood. A good daytrader; is very quick to change ideas, and "betts". And discard old ones, that was proven wrong.

I now also know; again why I i would and could never make a good daytrader.
I am stubborn, not easily changing in opinion, and so on. I can change them; but it heppens slow and not without resistance. A horrible personality trait for a trader.
I hope it to be a good trait, for a small business woner. because I'm working in and on that.
I want to take my portfolio seriously tbh but real trading isn't about TA as much as it is risk analysis & maths etc.

Gonna try to learn more tho

I think persistence is a good trait for any business as long as it's well informed & not irrational ngl. That trait is pretty consistent amongst my friends who have startups etc.

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite
Hold the line fellow redditors
Screenshot 20210204 203301

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4387 and efidescontinuado
the secret to being a successful investor

"buy low, sell high"

it seems simple right? but people still fail to do this