Risk of bimax making face more asymmetrical? Risk of less prominent cheekbones?

D

Deleted member 2729

facemaxx or death
Does bimax carry the risk of making asymmetries worse?

Also I need ccw rotation and maximum of 1-3mm maxilla advancement. How high is the risk of my cheekbones getting looksminned because of this? Will the improvement in Hollow cheeks be significant?

• +1
Reactions: currylightskin and Deleted member
I presume that the more surface area your face has the leaner you will appear.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15302 and Deleted member 2729
I presume that the more surface area your face has the leaner you will appear.
The problem is that an advancement of the face can make the upper maxilla and cheekbones appear "left behind" in relation to the lower maxilla and mandible that get moved forward

• Woah
Reactions: ROTTING
The problem is that an advancement of the face can make the upper maxilla and cheekbones appear "left behind" in relation to the lower maxilla and mandible that get moved forward
You clearly already have your answer and are just looking for validation

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15302 and Deleted member 2729
You clearly already have your answer and are just looking for validation
no the problem is that the effect is very hard to predict. In some cases you get basically only a maxxing effect and in other cases the cheekbones get drastically minned but I dont see a pattern

• +1
Reactions: optimisticzoomer
Does bimax carry the risk of making asymmetries worse?

Also I need ccw rotation and maximum of 1-3mm maxilla advancement. How high is the risk of my cheekbones getting looksminned because of this? Will the improvement in Hollow cheeks be significant?
Focus on palatal symmetry corrections with MSE first and minimize those asymmetries while getting initial palate gains then get the bimax. If you do MSE you will get some min cheekbone gains. If you still need the cheekbones corrected after the bimax (unless you get some crazy low inhib lefort 3 type shit but lets be real here thats not gonna happen) focus on zygomatic augmentation like ZSO and then maybe fillers if you are desperate (but do this last because bone structure is the most important and playing with fillers makes you look like those botox freaks). Do you have any severe undereye exposure/have a negative orbital vector? What about your forehead projection? Depending on how good/bad these are for you you can get orbital decompression surgery and move the eyes back a little.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729
Focus on palatal symmetry corrections with MSE first and minimize those asymmetries while getting initial palate gains then get the bimax. If you do MSE you will get some min cheekbone gains. If you still need the cheekbones corrected after the bimax (unless you get some crazy low inhib lefort 3 type shit but lets be real here thats not gonna happen) focus on zygomatic augmentation like ZSO and then maybe fillers if you are desperate (but do this last because bone structure is the most important and playing with fillers makes you look like those botox freaks). Do you have any severe undereye exposure/have a negative orbital vector? What about your forehead projection? Depending on how good/bad these are for you you can get orbital decompression surgery and move the eyes back a little.
Can I DM you pictures of my face and scans so you can better judge my case?

I heard that there is a surgeon in Austria or Texas which performs modified lefort 3 for aesthetics and he prevents this after this you could go and get bimax because his lefort is more of a cheekbone osteotomy or shit idk

• JFL
I heard that there is a surgeon in Austria or Texas which performs modified lefort 3 for aesthetics and he prevents this after this you could go and get bimax because his lefort is more of a cheekbone osteotomy or shit idk
Not really planning to get lefort 3 tho lmao

Not really planning to get lefort 3 tho lmao
its not a lefort 3 its modified actually some people say it doesnt qualify as a lefort since your cheekbones get pushed forward and not your jaws specifically

• Hmm...
its not a lefort 3 its modified actually some people say it doesnt qualify as a lefort since your cheekbones get pushed forward and not your jaws specifically
What's the exact name?

• +1