Risk of tanning for a few weeks ?

S

Saint Casanova

Banned
Due to not visiting a sunny climate this year and lack of sun, I know look much Paler than usual, to the point of people commenting if I’m alright.

How much risk would tanning sessions until Christmas pose for my skin ? Are there any other alternatives?

dont use tanning beds that shit bad when summer us mt2 and get sun, just take lycope and asatanix

• +1
Reactions: Saint Casanova
It can fuck up your skin when youre OLD, so go for it. No real difference between living 80 or 85.
If you want to have a family you need to look good to get laid nowadays, so do it.

• +1
Reactions: JohnBaza, PseudoMaxxer and Saint Casanova
dont use tanning beds that shit bad when summer us mt2 and get sun, just take lycope and asatanix
Yeah but I can’t wait until summer. I have parties ect coming up during Christmas and New years. That’s the issue

MEGA RISK OF BECOMING A MOGGER

• +1
Reactions: JohnBaza
It can fuck up your skin when youre OLD, so go for it. No real difference between living 80 or 85.
If you want to have a family you need to look good to get laid nowadays, so do it.
this is true niggas in this forum prioritize longevity too much when whats the point in living long if you have no family/dont look good

• +1
Reactions: NationalWarrior
Research fake tans.

Bro Glo seems alright.

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Saint Casanova and Deleted member 29747
I’ve been tanning 1x a week to maintain but you shoul follow a good animal based diet and supplement beta carotene then you’ll be fine . Once you build a base tan its easy to maintain and you dont have to tan as often

B5FEFF35 9F3C 4687 AB14 7E78985D180E

I achieved this coloring all while also consuming large amounts of lycopene from tomatoes

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: SteveRogers, JohnBaza, Saint Casanova and 1 other person
I’ve been tanning 1x a week to maintain but you shoul follow a good animal based diet and supplement beta carotene then you’ll be fine . Once you build a base tan its easy to maintain and you dont have to tan as often

View attachment 2546538

I achieved this coloring all while also consuming large amounts of lycopene from tomatoes
Can u take me through a typical day of eating for you please ? Also which specific beta carotene supplement do u use, please and thanks

View attachment 2546538

mogger, would you say that the lycopene could have attributed to your lip colouring?

• Love it
Reactions: edodalic29
mogger, would you say that the lycopene could have attributed to your lip colouring?
I dont think so , my lips are naturally red . I just exfoliate them with a tooth brush but it helped me get redder undertones under my cheeks

• +1
Reactions: SteveRogers