Ritalin is the key to success for anyone, even rotters.

Why waste money on Something that the only thing it Will give You Is a placebo effect
I’m not even going to bother proving you wrong u useless faggot. Go back to serving pizzas you 24 year old loser, you would actually benefit from ritalin

• JFL
Reactions: User28823, Danish_Retard and Esteban1997
you told me to hold on in telegram and never got back to me nigga

If you are looking for ritalin and can’t find it, I have two pharmacy insiders and another trustworthy and reliable source for ritalin. If a lot of people are interested, I will direct users to where to get it for cheap.
I was so overpowered on Ritalin in that 2019-2020 era

• +1
Reactions: pneumocystosis and BrahminBoss
@Ritalincel is my commander

Where can you get Ritalin from.. I took it mid-teens and i remember being productive as fuck on it.

you need to cycle it. leo and longevity recommends 4 days on and 3 days off as my thread suggests. but if your dopamine receptor baseline is already fucked up the lower dosages wont really hit you

i dont recommend this stuff for long term tho. ideally you wouldnt use any stimulants on a stable basis for more than 6 months

get your life and shit together, build good habits and discipline, dopamine detox, and get off it progressively
Leo and Longevity is fucking dead

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 5815, PURE ARYAN GENETICS, garoupilled_ and 2 others
High IQ thread
Also consider 2-FMA

Ritalin makes you retarded socially, thats why I stopped taking it. For its "focus" effect you will have to keep upping the dosage(which will destroy ur system tbh) and after a while it doesn't even work.

Modafinil is better

• Woah
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS
Ritalin makes you retarded socially, thats why I stopped taking it. For its "focus" effect you will have to keep upping the dosage(which will destroy ur system tbh) and after a while it doesn't even work.

Modafinil is better
Modafinil made my resting heart rate 122 and gave me non stop heart palpitations

I made 25k$ grinding working 70 hour weeks in six months on concerta now I quit and im a useless neet riddled with anxiety and I feel dissociated

the money is still sitting in my bank account but im never doing this again it destroyed my health and looks

Last edited:
  • Woah
Reactions: incel194012940
I made 25k$ grinding working 70 hour weeks in six months on concerta now I quit and im a useless neet riddled with anxiety and I feel dissociated

the money is still sitting in my bank account but im never doing this again it destroyed my health and looks
i made 45 k but it was at the dodge dealership and it took 30 mintutes for me to fill out the loan application

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5815

If you are looking for ritalin and can’t find it, I have two pharmacy insiders and another trustworthy and reliable source for ritalin. If a lot of people are interested, I will direct users to where to get it for cheap.
The trouble with virtually all medications is side effects-- in many cases, the cure is worse than the disease.

I take it for adhd its good for studying but if you are at all stressed its 10X worse. Like doing a basic thing that stresses me out makes it much harder would never take it doing normal tasks like driving lifting or socializing.

Where can I get these drugs ? Online sources

• +1
Reactions: incelmogger

Users who are viewing this thread

Back