Ritalin maked me crazy

H

Hollywood

Inactive troll account. 2024: 172lbs, 6’2 / Dutch.
Went crazy on it. Like a psychopath thb. Horny af, thinking 24/7 about crazy things, feeling too euphoric and tired at the same time. Completely other person. Sniffed it too sometimes. Wanted only to work in the rush. And extremely hyperfocussed as a psychopath After the rush I always wanted to take more. Didn't sleep for days on it, only wanted to work. So addictive in my case. No more ritalin for me.

Other experiences?

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Britishlooksmaxxer, SkinjobCatastrophe and Lev Peshkov
ritbro do this to u?

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7823, Deleted member 7125, Lev Peshkov and 1 other person
  • JFL
Reactions: Lev Peshkov
Whats rigbro then

• +1
I was forced to take antidepressants and ritalin at age 11 despite telling my parents it made me feel weird. My brother shared a room with me and when it was time to go to sleep he moved slightly in his bed and that noise pissed me off so much I punched the shit out of him and sent him to the hospital. That's when my parents took me off the crazy pills.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: RAITEIII, Lev Peshkov and Hollywood
I was forced to take antidepressants and ritalin at age 11 despite telling my parents it made me feel weird. My brother shared a room with me and when it was time to go to sleep he moved slightly in his bed and that noise pissed me off so much I punched the shit out of him and sent him to the hospital. That's when my parents took me off the crazy pills.

I also went totally crazy on it

• +1
I had manic periods too with it

• +1
I also went totally crazy on it
To be fair it didn't do that to me when I was older.

IDK how similar ritalin is to adderall, but I got prescribed vyvanse at age 20 but I knew I would never take it regularly so I took a big dose in order to get high. Shit was so euphoric, I was tweaking. I think I jerked off all day non stop. After the high went away I threw the pills to the garbage and never took it again.

• JFL
Reactions: Britishlooksmaxxer and Hollywood
You received Chad + Darktriad traits, it's good for you

• +1
Reactions: Hollywood
darktriad & testosteronemaxx tbh

You received Chad traits, it's good for you

True, that's what I thought. I thought it was cool too to be like that on it. But its shit for me

• So Sad
Reactions: some1h0peless
Unitinu

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 8988
@Ritalincel

• +1
Reactions: Hollywood and Deleted member 4209
Never do dopamine drugs ever

• +1
Reactions: Hollywood
“Let’s prescribe meth to young boys who are full of energy and excited so that they will sit still in class and do nothing while a teacher talks at them about useless garbage. This will stunt the kids mental and physical development. Oh and also it will create a huge illegal drug market that will cost the taxpayers millions and make people addicted to this meth-like stimulant”

“That is a great idea, I would love to sell this addictive and dangerous stimulant and use it on people’s young and vulnerable kids by convincing their parents that their young boys have mental illnesses”

Once stayed up for ~84 hours on adderall & started hallucinating shit. Legit saw a hellhound werewolf thing walking through a wall.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Hollywood, sytyl and Deleted member 7125
“Let’s prescribe meth to young boys who are full of energy and excited so that they will sit still in class and do nothing while a teacher talks at them about useless garbage. This will stunt the kids mental and physical development. Oh and also it will create a huge illegal drug market that will cost the taxpayers millions and make people addicted to this meth-like stimulant”

“That is a great idea, I would love to sell this addictive and dangerous stimulant and use it on people’s young and vulnerable kids by convincing their parents that their young boys have mental illnesses”
"my 8-year old son does not particularly like sitting still in a class for 8 hours. that must mean he has an illness". jfl.

• +1
Reactions: Hollywood and SkinjobCatastrophe
fuck I need to try this stuff, where can I buy it for eurocels?