Ritalin+ study sesh round two

UglyGod360

UglyGod360

Kraken
IMG 20220920 1114335

While you niggas rotting in college I'm in the public library getting my edumacation.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: fruitgunpop and Deleted member 5815
source me ritalin im gonna use it to leetcode

• +1
Reactions: Rt-Rust1
Is ritalin good?

same im logging out lets get it my methylphenidate n1gg@s 😹😹😹🤙🤙🤙🤙

• +1
Reactions: UglyGod360
What about anxiety due to Ritalin? Ritalin is also perhaps the most underrated looksmax anti-bloating face.

• Woah
Reactions: Rt-Rust1
keep us updated

is learning easier now? i also planned to studymax with ritalin

Is ritalin good?
its ight, not better than adderall tho

keep us updated

is learning easier now? i also planned to studymax with ritalin
yeah but i would recommend studying for an hour first and then when you get bored take a 5 min break and take ritalin

• +1
Reactions: Prince88
books are not that great for programming a course with detailed explanation like algo expert thats really good also use my favorite is structy.net
and algo expert with leetcode will make you a god

n
books are not that great for programming a course with detailed explanation like algo expert thats really good also use my favorite is structy.net
and algo expert with leetcode will make you a god
ngl ritalin didnt hit as hard as it did yesterday maybe because i took 5mg less, gotta ration

studied for 5 hours, my eyes are exhausted now from watching the laptop too much
yeah you forget to blink but that's a good thing it means you are hyperfocused

I wanted to study japanese but my dishwashing job called me someone didnt show up

I usually don't take drugs to perform better at this dumb ppl job but today I was washing dishes like crazy I felt like a robot

yeah you forget to blink but that's a good thing it means you are hyperfocused

I wanted to study japanese but my dishwashing job called me someone didnt show up

I usually don't take drugs to perform better at this dumb ppl job but today I was washing dishes like crazy I felt like a robot
U moving to Japan?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5815
U moving to Japan?
yes im in hawaii until december by then if I have enough money saved up and japan is finally open this will be the next move

worst case scenario I go back to my parents house and move there later (by moving its more like long term vacation haha)