• +1
Reactions: Swagwaffle
rear rare

• +1
rare story rare life

forced meme
What is the purpose of it then?:unsure:
Vyvanse (Lisdexamfetamine dimesylate)is a new ADHD/ADD Medication developed by Shire, the same company that invented Adderall and Daytrana. Basically it is just a new gimic in order for Shire to be able to keep a steady cash flow when their patent on Adderall expires in 09.

It is an d-amphetamine or commonly known as dextroamphetamine except bonded with an additional protien, lysine, creating Lisdextroamphetamine Dimesylate which Shire then shortened and replaced the "ph" with an "f" resulting with lisdexamfetamine, because they believe it would help customers psychologically disassociate its relationship with the illegal drug amphetamine... nice

almost got me shire...

Ok, so brace yourselves.. this new protien not only greatly slows down the release of the dextro into your body, but it cannot be ingested anyway other than just poppin the pill... you can powder it up and drink it, but wont break the time release.

So no snorting, or injecting... or any other dumb ideas you have.. The only way to truly break the time release is to manually hydrolize it, replacing your liver's job of removing the additional protien which isn't that hard to figure out you know your chemistry.

BUT for the rest of you...

its really not all that bad cuz now you don't have the opportunity to fuck up your nose lining, like i did.

AND

it actually gives you a really nice long lasting buzz/mood lift that is indistinguishable from adderall, but even cleaner if you are lookin for a good buzz all day. It doesnt make me really jittery like adderall does so I still have a hell of a lot of energy but a bit more relaxed.

These are the doses and exactly how much Adderall Extended Release they are equal to:

• 30 mg—white and orange capsule 10 = mg Adderall XR
• 50 mg—white and blue capsule 20 = mg Adderall XR
• 70 mg—blue and orange capsule 30 = mg Adderall XR

So you can do the math and see how much you would like.

IMPORTANT things to remember about this drug:

-It is watered down speed

-You can get addicted if you take large doses for days on end.. so dont.. withdrawls fuckin blow.

-The time release of dextro is VERY consistent for about 12-14 hours which increases with dose... so if you are going to use it as prescribed... OR abuse like I do, make sure you still take it in the early morning!

-If you are a dumbass and think it would be cool to pop 90mg at 3 on a Sunday afternoon, you will probably writing a definiton of Vyvanse at 4:53 in the fuckin morning, like I am.

-If you want to use it recreationally I'd recommend between 90mg-270mg depending on how much of a tolerance you have to amphetamines... but try to limit yourself to once or twice a week, or its magic will go away.

Ok kids, now go tell your mommy and daddy you keep forgetting what you learned in math class. Enjoy!

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214, quinn24, Insomniac and 2 others
forced meme

Vyvanse (Lisdexamfetamine dimesylate)is a new ADHD/ADD Medication developed by Shire, the same company that invented Adderall and Daytrana. Basically it is just a new gimic in order for Shire to be able to keep a steady cash flow when their patent on Adderall expires in 09.

It is an d-amphetamine or commonly known as dextroamphetamine except bonded with an additional protien, lysine, creating Lisdextroamphetamine Dimesylate which Shire then shortened and replaced the "ph" with an "f" resulting with lisdexamfetamine, because they believe it would help customers psychologically disassociate its relationship with the illegal drug amphetamine... nice

almost got me shire...

Ok, so brace yourselves.. this new protien not only greatly slows down the release of the dextro into your body, but it cannot be ingested anyway other than just poppin the pill... you can powder it up and drink it, but wont break the time release.

So no snorting, or injecting... or any other dumb ideas you have.. The only way to truly break the time release is to manually hydrolize it, replacing your liver's job of removing the additional protien which isn't that hard to figure out you know your chemistry.

BUT for the rest of you...

its really not all that bad cuz now you don't have the opportunity to fuck up your nose lining, like i did.

AND

it actually gives you a really nice long lasting buzz/mood lift that is indistinguishable from adderall, but even cleaner if you are lookin for a good buzz all day. It doesnt make me really jittery like adderall does so I still have a hell of a lot of energy but a bit more relaxed.

These are the doses and exactly how much Adderall Extended Release they are equal to:

• 30 mg—white and orange capsule 10 = mg Adderall XR
• 50 mg—white and blue capsule 20 = mg Adderall XR
• 70 mg—blue and orange capsule 30 = mg Adderall XR

So you can do the math and see how much you would like.

IMPORTANT things to remember about this drug:

-It is watered down speed

-You can get addicted if you take large doses for days on end.. so dont.. withdrawls fuckin blow.

-The time release of dextro is VERY consistent for about 12-14 hours which increases with dose... so if you are going to use it as prescribed... OR abuse like I do, make sure you still take it in the early morning!

-If you are a dumbass and think it would be cool to pop 90mg at 3 on a Sunday afternoon, you will probably writing a definiton of Vyvanse at 4:53 in the fuckin morning, like I am.

-If you want to use it recreationally I'd recommend between 90mg-270mg depending on how much of a tolerance you have to amphetamines... but try to limit yourself to once or twice a week, or its magic will go away.

Ok kids, now go tell your mommy and daddy you keep forgetting what you learned in math class. Enjoy!
tl;dr

Ritalincel is a soylent chugging faggot tbh

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel, StudyHacks and Swagwaffle
if i try stimulants then it will probably be methamphetamine (snorting or oral)

ive taken vyvanse briefly in K-12. i think i had a good reaction with it

• +1