Peak female gaze

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Hikicel69, AscendingHero, Prettyboy and 1 other person
smoker it will be over soon

he’s so fucking hot bro

Right , @8PSLcel ?
Ah fuck, why didn't I get notified??:lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes:

Yes, he's tera chad one in a billion only barely mogged by me.

I’m surprised you haven’t got yourself jewelry yet. Peacocking is an easy thing to do
Yea but I dont know which jewelry to get

Any prettyboymaxxing jewelry tips without going overboard ?

and thoughts on earrings?

• +1
Reactions: Prettyboy
  • JFL
Reactions: Looks234, AscendingHero and Prettyboy
I’m surprised you haven’t got yourself jewelry yet. Peacocking is an easy thing to do
What peacocking techniques do you use?

• +1
Yea but I dont know which jewelry to get

Any prettyboymaxxing jewelry tips without going overboard ?

and thoughts on earrings?
I have necklaces in different thickness, all of them in silver color :feelshmm: plus rings, sometimes wrist bands

You could also get earrings or even piercings like on your nose or eyebrows

Fair skin pairs well with silver metalic colors while with dark skin both silver and gold colored jewelry can look great

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
sometimes wrist bands
Like these?!

You could also get earrings or even piercings like on your nose or eyebrows
silver earrings/studs + cross neckclaces+ two other neckclaces sound good

A small nose piercing intrigues me but i dont want to over do it

I like looking high class yet in touch with zoomers you know

Do you feel like peacocking has benefitted irl, any perceived halos/compliments, etc?

• JFL
Reactions: Offensive Bias and Prettyboy
Noooo :lul:

Metalic ones
F6DBA095 40A1 42E3 9A36 D40C9C61E707
AACABB69 1A1E 40F8 A109 CAD2DB2881ED

silver earrings/studs + cross neckclaces+ two other neckclaces sound good

A small nose piercing intrigues me but i dont want to over do it
View attachment 95532B00-F808-4937-B60C-3E450DA8CA48.webp

I like looking high class yet in touch with zoomers you know
Yes thats why I dont wear them all the time

Do you feel like peacocking has benefitted irl, any perceived halos/compliments, etc?
Mostly for clubbing and for parties, and yes girls do notice and make comments on how I work on myself even to the last details :Comfy: A nice fragrance paired with them and they are comtpletely done

• Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING and AscendingHero
  • +1
I have a simple silver ring with the Shahada engraved onto it. Which particular styles usually give prettyboy appeal?
So like this one?

1E7EA951 4030 4737 834E 4305299471C6

You can wear a ton of styles, thats the whole point of it, you can customize them to match your personality and make you look unique

C0A20374 C45A 408A 9E70 D89B091B524F

2022D447 CA98 4282 980F F1AE12F5EEFC

For example I personally like to wear the double cross symbol on myself

A9B3084E 0064 4366 962A E3149ECB0FEC

It of course symbolises Christianity like any other cross … but furthermore it’s also the national symbol of my country. many girls of course just register it as another piece of jewelry jfl

You could complement your Shahada ring with a necklace that symbolizes your beliefs

• +1
Reactions: AlexanderTheGreat11, Xangsane and AscendingHero
So like this one?

View attachment 1834391

You can wear a ton of styles, thats the whole point of it, you can customize them to match your personality and make you look unique

View attachment 1834396
View attachment 1834398

For example I personally like to wear the double cross symbol on myself

View attachment 1834400
It of course symbolises Christianity like any other cross … but furthermore it’s also the national symbol of my country. many girls of course just register it as another piece of jewelry jfl

You could complement your Shahada ring with a necklace that symbolizes your beliefs

Mine is nicer-looking than the one you posted, but you get the gist of it. Same shape and size. It's even got my name in Arabic engraved on the inside too.
These seem pretty tacky but I guess foids like them especially on prettyboys.
Didn't know Kaufmann was that ripped.

• +1
Mine is nicer-looking than the one you posted, but you get the gist of it. Same shape and size. It's even got my name in Arabic engraved on the inside too.
See, these are the ideal types of jewelry
Random girls would just find it good looking but if they asked you about them you could tell them their story and what they mean for you :Comfy:

Didn't know Kaufmann was that ripped.
Standard prettyboy physique, highest appeal to girls in 2022. Lean with some muscle definition, definitely not over the top
@AscendingHero @Laikyn

• +1
Reactions: Deprived, AscendingHero and Xangsane
Random girls would just find it good looking but if they asked you about them you could tell them their story and what they mean for you :Comfy:

Standard prettyboy physique, highest appeal to girls in 2022. Lean with some muscle definition, definitely not over the top
@AscendingHero @Laikyn

I've got the prettyboy face but not the body. I hate it because they're so incongruent. But if I try to get a typical prettyboy body, I may look very gaunt, because I'm currently ~17% bf and those bodies look around 10% bf. My face is already quite lean at 17% bf.

I think I'll stop leaning down at 14 - 15 %.

I'd try and see if I can buy more Islamic rings (we can only wear silver). They can't just be any ring though; they need to have a special meaning to me.

Last edited:
  • +1

@AscendingHero @Laikyn

Shit I have that naturally, although some have a bit more mass than me

I was at my leanest two weeks ago, fasting most of the day, super tiny waist

I dont want to add to much artificial muscle mass via bodybuilder type hypertrophy training at the expense of football/futbol.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Prettyboy and Xangsane

@AscendingHero @Laikyn

It's always the same pheno with these guys

Need to moneymaxx asap

• +1
Shit I have that naturally, although some have a bit more mass than me

I was at my leanest two weeks ago, fasting most of the day, super tiny waist

I dont want to add to much artificial muscle mass via bodybuilder type hypertrophy training at the expense of football/futbol.
I've got the prettyboy face but not the body. I hate it because they're so incongruent. But if I try to get a typical prettyboy body, I may look very gaunt, because I'm currently ~17% bf and those bodies look around 10% bf. My face is already quite lean at 17% bf.

I'd try and see if I can buy more Islamic rings (we can only wear silver). They can't just be any ring though; they need to have a special meaning to me.

• +1
What do you mean by "it's always the same pheno"?
black/dark brown/dirty blonde, pale-tanned, straight-curlish hair, light eyes

Northern European, central european phenos

A few mixed people with light eyes.

Always the same coloring, same ratios, same features, same patterns

Gotta moneymaxx

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane

Gotta moneymaxx
Do I fit in this look or am I not quite there yet?

• +1

Gotta moneymaxx
ACB49978 0463 4A3C A2F9 36B4D7ABEB9D

Thats completely fine you dont want to look gaunt , its different for all of us whats the sweet spot

Yes for sure only get jewelry that actually carries a meaning important to you. Silver is perfect, truth be told gold looks good mostly on very dark skin, yours isnt nearly that dark

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Xangsane
Do I fit in this look or am I not quite there yet?
I know you fraud alot +giga mentalcel

But if you find a way to successfully fraud like that online/irl, i am perplexed as to why you rot here tbh

High trust light eyed future mogger

• Love it
View attachment 1834436

Thats completely fine you dont want to look gaunt , its different for all of us whats the sweet spot

Yes for sure only get jewelry that actually carries a meaning important to you. Silver is perfect, truth be told gold looks good mostly on very dark skin
It may be hard to maintain such bodies you posted but having clearly visible abs would skyrocket my SMV. Right now I'm just a shy, short (176cm) nerdy boy who just happens to have a prettyboy haircut, similar facial features and ratios and smooth skin. I don't have the typical prettyboy attitude (charming, charismatic, a bit of a fuckboy), body (ottermode with clearly visible abs) or clothes (I dress plainly and simple most of the time; some of my dad's clothes are a bit too flashy for me, he loved oversized branded sporty clothes/athleisure back in the early 90s) and I know this takes a hit on my SMV. Sometimes I don't have time to do all this stuff, so all I'm doing now is that I'm trying to be more assertive and organized. I get tired out pretty easily these days.

We can't wear gold in my religion, but it looks amazing on dark skin. I need to talk about my jewlery to my future GF/wife.

I don't want to spend too much on it either, as I'd like to buy a ring of my future wife's choice. The prettiest ring I can find, fit for a pretty wife.

• +1

Gotta moneymaxx
Clearly its an archetype, we don’t need to reinvent the wheel, it has already been done. These guys all look the same yet each of them have infinite SMV wherever they go

Just need to observe others and try to emulate them if we have the necessary base to do so

Btw base requirements for becoming a prettyboymaxxed dude are lower imo than to become a masc mogger because for the latter you cannot compromise, you need a ton of sheer bones, there’s no shortcuts

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Xangsane
I know you fraud alot +giga mentalcel

But if you find a way to successfully fraud like that online/irl, i am perplexed as to why you rot here tbh

High trust light eyed future mogger
What makes me a mentalcel?

I prefer to live a quiet and homely life away from any attention. I never post my face onto Instagram or any social media unless if I'm DMing IRL friends that I trust.

• +1
Clearly its an archetype, we don’t need to reinvent the wheel, it has already been done. These guys all look the same yet each of them have infinite SMV wherever they go

Just need to observe others and try to emulate them if we have the necessary base to do so

Btw base requirements for becoming a prettyboymaxxed dude are lower imo than to become a masc mogger because for the latter you cannot compromise, you need a ton of sheer bones, there’s no shortcuts
I am aware I have the base but how could I even maintain that appearance when I usually am faced with demanding tasks every day that tire me out?

At least I keep fit 5 days a week including 10 minutes of weights and watch my diet.

I've researched my heart out

Everything is achievable, including eye color

Ideal look im gonig for

@enchanted_elixir @Racky @RabidRosaries @Clark

Any tips for achieving this golden warm undertoned coloring buyos?

Last edited:
  • +1

Quit coping with Islam you already had premarital sex and got pegged its over

• So Sad
Quit coping with Islam you already had premarital sex and got pegged its over
It may have only been a couple of times with one girl who identified as a "liberal Muslim" but I know I was in the wrong and I asked for forgiveness from God, it's okay.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: DarkLooks and aBetterMii
What are the base requirements for a prettyboy in your opinion?

Personally i want to paul walker maxx, prettyboy in my youth and age into a maesthetic god as i age

@greeneyes @StrangerDanger

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: AlexanderTheGreat11, StrangerDanger and greeneyes

Personally i want to paul walker maxx, prettyboy in my youth and age into a maesthetic god as i age

View attachment 1834465View attachment 1834466View attachment 1834471View attachment 1834467View attachment 1834468View attachment 1834469View attachment 1834470View attachment 1834472

White or looks white as possible, long medium-length straight or curly hair, light eyes, smooth skin, no facial hair. Defined jaw. Ottermode body.

• +1

View attachment 1834465View attachment 1834466View attachment 1834471View attachment 1834467View attachment 1834468View attachment 1834469View attachment 1834470View attachment 1834472

Fuark Paul Walker maxxing is legit, ideal looks. One of the most beautiful men I’ve ever seen

• +1
Photo I uploaded
3487CD74 F7F9 4F97 9EB6 419E005DF54F

Phenotype I got
5F8A3FF0 B88E 4D2E 9116 94C673C1B2E7

• JFL
source on where to find more of him?

• +1
Reactions: bwrauycnee
Over for palecels

It would be over for all men if he existed in real life

View attachment 1825106
View attachment 1825107
View attachment 1825110
View attachment 1825108
View attachment 1825124
View attachment 1825113

According to trivia he is 6’ and 25 yo

@AscendingHero @Xangsane @tyronelite @Baldingman1998 @Lmao @zv1212
@Laikyn
Literally ideal holy fuck.

Perfect balance between prettyboy boy features with slight masc features.

Like a more high psl jock aesthetic morphed to look more like anime character/tiktok eboy with dark colouring and exotic pheno.

Jfl just change his pheno to atlantid and he automatically turns into disney prince/Bruce Wayne
prince eric gay GIF
prince eric gay GIF
in love hugs and kisses GIF
Bruce Wayne (Prime Earth) - DC Comics

• +1
Unmoggable

• JFL
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: Moggie, Xangsane and Deleted member 15827
@Xangsane @RabidRosaries @Prettyboy uploading a set of phenotypes to betaface and then your face mogs that shitty chinese AI tbh :ogre:

uTrRcvM.jpg

• +1
@Xangsane @RabidRosaries @Prettyboy uploading a set of phenotypes to betaface and then your face mogs that shitty chinese AI tbh :ogre:

uTrRcvM.jpg
@Moggie

Insane mogger tbh especially that picture with the back tats

vampires die when exposed to sunlight, yet this dude looks like hes eating melatonan 2 for breakfast.
the artist is most obviously some dumb 19ish year old art hoe
The artist said in River’s trivia his eyes are brown naturally but turn light blue when he drinks the blood of his victims

Vampire chad trait

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson and Deleted member 20565
He must have only used the med presets

jltN3ko.png

Usually I use all the Euro ones

gbXZoJE.png
IHIo4ku.png
imL5Rku.png
mFZtQJ6.png
PiYeR10.png