River Phoenix looks like a feminine sissy

Kingkellz

Kingkellz

Mod - Head of head of head of head of Doctors
Staff
I think slide 2 is the best overall.
It gets increasingly masculine as the slides progress.
Giphy 5

Feminine pig nosed bitch to handsome aristocratic young lad
Giphy 6

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Hikicel69, iwillbeflinch, Gestapo and 9 others
Cry more for him. I bet he has a pretty, feminine, loving gf.

• +1
Reactions: yams, Stallone, Danish_Retard and 9 others
Another case of bad side good front

• +1
Reactions: falcon1, Deleted member 9670, datboijj and 5 others
  • +1
Reactions: ChristianChad, Deleted member 5786 and Kingkellz
  • +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Warlow, harding, ChristianChad and 6 others
why did u make his nose hooked lol?
It's considered a masculine form for the nose which is why it makes women look like Disney witches but masculine men can pull it off (Gandy or Manganiello) Not all hooked looking noses are the result of maxillary hypoplasia.
Many are genetic/phenotypical/maybe hormonal too.

• +1
Reactions: Gestapo and owlofathena
I have pig nose too

• So Sad
Reactions: Kingkellz and Deleted member 5786
Actors aren't judged based on their looks alone but their acting talent first and foremost, and then their looks.

There are lots of actors who look very ordinary or even ugly who are extremely successful just because they are highly talented.
That is why Hollywood doesn't hire the most good looking models most of the time, because they aren't good actors.

So, the whole black pill idea about how looks gets you rich is false, because actors are more like baseball players, they are paid based on their skill level which is so high and so in demand by their industry, that they get well compensated for it, it's a simple matter of supply and demand.

As for models, looks aren't what get them to the top in popularity, it's mostly a matter of circumstance and luck, because for every O Pry, for every Lachowski and for every David Gandy, there are hundreds, if not, thousands of models, many of which are way better looking, but they go unnoticed because they either started late, they didn't have a good agent, or it could be so many other reasons too.

As for Instagram, it's not the most good looking people who are the most popular, it's the ones who are the best at advertising and marketing. Kinobody is a great example of that, he became extremely popular just because he spent his daddy's money on youtube ads for many years, which skyrocketed him to 508k subscribers on youtube and 736k followers on Instagram.
He is only a high tier normie at best, and his physique isn't impressive, but he is popular because he is very good at selling his brand.

Meanwhile, there are men and women who are extremely good looking who only have maybe around 5k or 10k followers on Instagram, because they only post photos and they don't go above and beyond to get popular, so they're not making money from their good looks. So, good looks don't guarantee fame and success in life.

So, the black pill is a lie.

Sure, looks matter, nobody ever said otherwise, but looks aren't everything in life. The richest people on this planet are not particularly good looking. And the most good looking ones aren't very rich, for the most part.

• JFL
Reactions: falcon1, Looks234, PYT and 8 others
Tenor 4

nigga died of heroin and coke over dose

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: falcon1 and Kingkellz
Better as a pretty boy

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: falcon1, Interested, Danish_Retard and 3 others
Actors aren't judged based on their looks alone but their acting talent first and foremost, and then their looks.

There are lots of actors who look very ordinary or even ugly who are extremely successful just because they are highly talented.
That is why Hollywood doesn't hire the most good looking models most of the time, because they aren't good actors.

So, the whole black pill idea about how looks gets you rich is false, because actors are more like baseball players, they are paid based on their skill level which is so high and so in demand by their industry, that they get well compensated for it, it's a simple matter of supply and demand.

As for models, looks aren't what get them to the top in popularity, it's mostly a matter of circumstance and luck, because for every O Pry, for every Lachowski and for every David Gandy, there are hundreds, if not, thousands of models, many of which are way better looking, but they go unnoticed because they either started late, they didn't have a good agent, or it could be so many other reasons too.

As for Instagram, it's not the most good looking people who are the most popular, it's the ones who are the best at advertising and marketing. Kinobody is a great example of that, he became extremely popular just because he spent his daddy's money on youtube ads for many years, which skyrocketed him to 508k subscribers on youtube and 736k followers on Instagram.
He is only a high tier normie at best, and his physique isn't impressive, but he is popular because he is very good at selling his brand.

Meanwhile, there are men and women who are extremely good looking who only have maybe around 5k or 10k followers on Instagram, because they only post photos and they don't go above and beyond to get popular, so they're not making money from their good looks. So, good looks don't guarantee fame and success in life.

So, the black pill is a lie.

Sure, looks matter, nobody ever said otherwise, but looks aren't everything in life. The richest people on this planet are not particularly good looking. And the most good looking ones aren't very rich, for the most part.
still hollyood actors are aboce average
baseball players too cause with a shit tier development it's harder to compete
instagram models are still gl but fraud heavily to become top tier
male models are mostly chad you coping here

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7 and Kingkellz
still hollyood actors are aboce average
baseball players too cause with a shit tier development it's harder to compete
instagram models are still gl but fraud heavily to become top tier
male models are mostly chad you coping here
Depends on the hollywood actor.

Like I said before, most actors are average looking in the face and only look good because they are muscular.

Examples:

Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson

Xy80u0ikldg51 1

Chris Hemsworth
Chris hemsworth young
39260120 9257867 image a 29 1613261259343

Chris Evans

Original
6d2462365b01002256e0c2aed468fbb5
51ZmIB1sjcL AC SX679

Hugh Jackman (Not the best example because he wasn't very muscular in his 20s.

24f1f321438afccd6c541fec28dc3ffb  yearbook photos  year old
Article 2075815 0F37E73800000578 748 224x423
C488c4453268a52d3c88ae5c98a8290b

Arnold Schwarzennegger

PhXDzkz
51DdL9CTY1L AC
Blog 427

Tom Hardy
Screen Shot 2015 09 08 at 114859 AM copy
Warrior  square
14198UNILAD imageoptim tom hardy bane

Terry Crews

8a7ac1860fd38afe313e3be35c1e97eb
B44223ca4e5a450fd88400bf22497379

Sylvester Stallone
1041496 sylvester stallone
Rocky3

Christian Bale (American Psycho vs The Machinist)

MV5BMjM3NDgxNzgzNF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwODE1NjUxMTI V1
Christian bale batman begins 1573233573
6ca4080865ed5dbc9d7c0e8a2da9fff0

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: harding, PURE ARYAN GENETICS, owlofathena and 2 others

Like I said before, most actors are average looking in the face and only look good because they are muscular.

Examples:

View attachment 1310128

Chris Hemsworth
View attachment 1310129View attachment 1310133

Chris Evans

View attachment 1310134View attachment 1310135View attachment 1310137

View attachment 1310140View attachment 1310141View attachment 1310189
Arnold Schwarzennegger

View attachment 1310150View attachment 1310156View attachment 1310157

Tom Hardy
View attachment 1310163View attachment 1310165View attachment 1310166

Terry Crews

View attachment 1310167View attachment 1310169

Sylvester Stallone
View attachment 1310175View attachment 1310177

View attachment 1310182View attachment 1310184View attachment 1310185
cherrypicked af
1. looks isn't only about face but also about heigth and frame
2.all of them except stallone are facially above average, hemsworth and bale are high tier chads

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7, StrangerDanger and Kingkellz
cherrypicked af
2.all of them except stallone are facially above average, hemsworth and bale are high tier chads
Like I said, they only look good because of the muscle mass, because they looked extremely ordinary when they were skinny.

Also, when women search for a man to hookup with, they want a muscular ripped guy, it does not even matter if he has a good looking face, because the muscles are more important to women, because they are an indicator of high testosterone and masculinity, which skinny and fat guys severely lack. And all of that is because women's biological instinct makes them seek muscular ripped men, just like it makes us seek a woman who has big boobs, a big butt, long hair and a beautiful face.

The men who get laid on Tinder aren't the twink Lachowskis of this world but rather muscular ripped men, no matter how good their face looks.

Of course a 6 PSL guy who has a muscular ripped physique will mog a 4 PSL guy who has a muscular ripped physique, BUT
a 4 PSL guy who has a muscular ripped physique will always mog a 6 PSL guy who has a skinny, skinny-fat, or fat physique.

However, height is an important factor because some women won't fuck a guy shorter than 6 foot 2 and most women won't fuck a guy who is shorter than themselves. So that still needs to be taken into account when looking at muscular guys, because being muscular won't help a manlet to sleep with tall women, most of the time. But since most women are 5 foot 4 in height, the only men who need to worry about height are those who are at around that same height, and even then, wearing shoes with 3 inch lifts will fix the problem, except for the guys who are 5 feet tall. But even then, they wouldn't be incels, they would just be unable to hookup with many women, because there would be much less women interested in them.

As for the whole frame thing, it is extremely laughable because 99.9% of men don't have a wide frame. Most of the people that you describe as having a wide frame are just very muscular, because they built more muscle, because they have been training for longer or they used steroids. Also, shoulder width doesn't determine the size of your frame. I'm much more narrow than my 6 foot 5 friend and yet, my frame is much bigger because I look skinny at 190 lbs and I am weaker while he looked very muscular and was stronger at that weight, so his 190 lbs is my 210 lbs, and his 210 lbs is my 230 lbs, so my frame is bigger, although I started at 138 lbs at 6 foot 4.

The problem is that all your incel theories are based on your own false interpretations of photos that you found online, not the experiences of real people, so it's a theory, not a scientifically proven fact, just like everything else that the black pill preaches.
This is why the red pill is superior.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: harding, Kingkellz and Deleted member 14848
It's considered a masculine form for the nose which is why it makes women look like Disney witches but masculine men can pull it off (Gandy or Manganiello) Not all hooked looking noses are the result of maxillary hypoplasia.
You can still have small nose and very masculine though

• +1
Reactions: Kingkellz
Like I said, they only look good because of the muscle mass, because they looked extremely ordinary when they were skinny.

Also, when women search for a man to hookup with, they want a muscular ripped guy, it does not even matter if he has a good looking face, because the muscles are more important to women, because they are an indicator of high testosterone and masculinity, which skinny and fat guys severely lack. And all of that is because women's biological instinct makes them seek muscular ripped men, just like it makes us seek a woman who has big boobs, a big butt, long hair and a beautiful face.

The men who get laid on Tinder aren't the twink Lachowskis of this world but rather muscular ripped men, no matter how good their face looks.

Of course a 6 PSL guy who has a muscular ripped physique will mog a 4 PSL guy who has a muscular ripped physique, BUT
a 4 PSL guy who has a muscular ripped physique will always mog a 6 PSL guy who has a skinny, skinny-fat, or fat physique.

As for the whole frame thing, it is extremely laughable because 99.9% of men don't have a wide frame. Most of the people that you describe as having a wide frame are just very muscular, because they built more muscle, because they have been training for longer or they used steroids. Also, shoulder width doesn't determine the size of your frame. I'm much more narrow than my 6 foot 5 friend and yet, my frame is much bigger because I look skinny at 190 lbs and I am weaker while he looked very muscular and was stronger at that weight, so his 190 lbs is my 210 lbs, and his 210 lbs is my 230 lbs, so my frame is bigger, although I started at 138 lbs at 6 foot 4.

The problem is that all your incel theories are based on your own false interpretations of photos that you found online, not the experiences of real people, so it's a theory, not a scientifically proven fact, just like everything else that the black pill preaches.
This is why the red pill is superior.
I agree with you that it's not only about the face but a muscular body is attractive cause it shows health and dimporphism.
The face is the most important health indicator cause it contains all of your senses, the brain and breathing.
Also face and frame are correlated .

• +1
I agree with you that it's not only about the face but a muscular body is attractive cause it shows health and dimporphism.
The face is the most important health indicator cause it contains all of your senses, the brain and breathing.
Also face and frame are correlated .
Like I said before, it wouldn't be a secret if all you guys knew about it.

No matter what I say, no matter the proof that I show, you will never realize the truth.
Which is that women only want to hookup with muscular ripped men who behave in a non simp manner (aka alpha).

Face without muscles isn't enough for hooking up with women.
Hookups can lead to open relationships (FWB), or serious relationships.

So guys who are able to hookup regularly are the ones who rule the dating market.

Like I said, there is no such thing as frame, but sadly for you, your incel indoctrination won't allow you to let go of that belief.

You guys call yourselves black pilled, but you're really just blue pillers in denial, because you don't understand the red pill.

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Kingkellz and Deleted member 14848
  • +1
Reactions: owlofathena, Kingkellz, Deleted member 12002 and 1 other person
Like I said before, it wouldn't be a secret if all you guys knew about it.

No matter what I say, no matter the proof that I show, you will never realize the truth.
Which is that women only want to hookup with muscular ripped men who behave in a non simp manner (aka alpha).

So guys who are able to hookup regularly are the ones who rule the dating market.

Like I said, there is no such thing as frame, but sadly for you, your incel indoctrination won't allow you to let go of that belief.

You guys call yourselves black pilled, but you're really just blue pillers in denial, because you don't understand the red pill.
by frame I generally mean body.
Why do you keep calling me incel?
Weren't you a khhv autist at 22?
You clearly don't understand attraction and are on the same level as autists who say it's all about the face.
Behavior matters a lot actually but looks too.

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14848 and Kingkellz

Examples:

View attachment 1310128

Chris Hemsworth

Chris Evans

Arnold Schwarzennegger

Tom Hardy

Terry Crews

Sylvester Stallone

Natties?
or Juiced.

• +1
Natties?
or Juiced.
Chris Evans and Christian Bale are the only natties on that list.

But Chris Evans is seen by women as a sex symbol also, and on the same level as Chris Hemsworth.

Chris Evans' physique can be achieved within 2-3 years of training if you know what you're doing.

• +1
Reactions: Kingkellz and eduardkoopman
Chris Evans and Christian Bale are the only natties on that list.

But Chris Evans is seen by women as a sex symbol also, and on the same level as Chris Hemsworth.

Chris Evans' physique can be achieved within 2-3 years of training if you know what you're doing.
Are you still khhv btw?
Aren't your face and your body below average or did you improve?

Are you still khhv btw?
Aren't your face and your body below average or did you improve?
He's Gymmaxxing now. It will likely be brutals for him, if he stays natty, to build muscle mass. But juicy is can happens easier.
With his height, an decent face.

He be a walking mogging machine.

He's Gymmaxxing now. It will likely be brutals for him, if he stays natty, to build muscle mass. But juicy is can happens easier.
With his height, an decent face.

He be a walking mogging machine.
IMG 091933

he's not goodlooking every thing is decent and then his eye area fucks him up
he's also an aspie so non nt which is a requirement for slaying

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5786 and subhuman incel
View attachment 1310349
what makes his eye area bad looking? is it because bad pfl, vertically long, asymmetry, not deepset, bad undereye support?

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 14848
what makes his eye area bad looking? is it because bad pfl, vertically long, asymmetry, not deepset, bad undereye support?
exactly also whole orbital shape is bad and rounded and no lashes

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and subhuman incel

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

• JFL
Reactions: Yerico7, Deleted member 14848 and subhuman incel
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Keep hiding behind the black pill if you want, I don't care if you ascend or not.

View attachment 1310349
I'm not aspie.

The main reason why I have never gotten laid is because I'm not outgoing enough.
Socially, I am never seen as weird by other people, but I just don't go out enough, because I'm not used to doing so, I'm too introverted, but it is something that I can change if I try really hard to do so.

My eye area doesn't even matter. The only true requirements for slaying are: being muscular, being at least average in the face, being outgoing, and acting alpha around women (what TRP calls "Holding frame").

I'm only aspie on comment sections, and that's because I'm a perfectionist.

• JFL
Reactions: subhuman incel
I'm not aspie.

The main reason why I have never gotten laid is because I'm not outgoing enough.
Socially, I am never seen as weird by other people, but I just don't go out enough, because I'm not used to doing so, I'm too introverted, but it is something that I can change if I try really hard to do so.

My eye area doesn't even matter. The only true requirements for slaying are: being muscular, being at least average in the face, being outgoing, and acting alpha around women (what TRP calls "Holding frame").

I'm only aspie on comment sections, and that's because I'm a perfectionist.
Didn't you admit you were a high fuctioning aspie?
Your eyes matter cause they are a health and dominance indicator amd if you talk to someone you will look into his eyes
your eyes show your recessed maxilla and improper development.
Do you even know why the body and face are attractive?

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel
Didn't you admit you were a high fuctioning aspie?
Your eyes matter cause they are a health and dominance indicator amd if you talk to someone you will look into his eyes
your eyes show your recessed maxilla and improper development.
Do you even know why the body and face are attractive?
Honestly, I have a good jaw, so you don't know what you're talking about.

I am at 190 lbs at 15% body fat right now as a beginner who can only bench 95 lbs for 8 reps. This mean that in 1 year, I will be at 210 lbs at 15% body fat, and in 3 years, I will be at 225 lbs at 15% body fat.

When I will be that huge, the tiny imperfections of my face won't matter because I will look so much more alpha than any other man, because I am the tallest nearly everywhere I go, and, when I will be 225 lbs at 15% body fat, I will also be the most muscular. I'll mog most guys.

So, I really don't care what you say, I wouldn't expect anything less from an incel such as yourself. Nihilism and negativity is always part of your mindset.

Honestly, I have a good jaw, so you don't know what you're talking about.

I am at 190 lbs at 15% body fat right now as a beginner who can only bench 95 lbs for 8 reps. This mean that in 1 year, I will be at 210 lbs at 15% body fat, and in 3 years, I will be at 225 lbs at 15% body fat.

When I will be that huge, the tiny imperfections of my face won't matter because I will look so much more alpha than any other man, because I am the tallest nearly everywhere I go, and, when I will be 225 lbs at 15% body fat, I will also be the most muscular. I'll mog most guys.

So, I really don't care what you say, I wouldn't expect anything less from an incel such as yourself. Nihilism and negativity is always part of your mindset.
You have a good jaw did I say anything different?
I benched this weigth at 15 with first try and aren't you going to the gym for years?
Getting more muscular will boost your smv for sure but this doesn't mean that somebody with a better face and above average body will be better looking and he'll make better convo cause more nt
being 'alpha' isn't about trying to be hard
You clearly care or you wouldn't write those paragraphs
Keep calling me incel while you literally were/are a 22 khhv while I got pussy before and kissed girls and git them simping for me at 13/14

cherrypicked af
Stallone is attractive to women, he is 5'9, wide framed, muscular dude who looks very masculine and has a slayer look going for him. He would mog chico in terms of sex appeal
@subhuman incel

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14848 and subhuman incel
Keep hiding behind the black pill if you want, I don't care if you ascend or not.
I never needed to “ascend” broski
That’s how I know you’re overdosing on copium

Anyway, HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHSHAHSHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAUAYAHAHAHAHAHAHAHSHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHSHSHSHSHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH

I believe the reason most noses are hooked are because of an underdeveloped anterior nasal spine which causes the nose to droop and lose its upturned shape in the process as the nasal base sinks into the face, i have the opposite issue ig of an overgrown nasal spine for my the forward growth of my maxilla.

a good example would be this guy, without the nasal spine he would have a very hooked nose, tbh im suprised this isnt mentioned more on this site

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, LastHopeForNorman and Deleted member 14848

Examples:

View attachment 1310128

Chris Hemsworth

Chris Evans

Arnold Schwarzennegger

Tom Hardy

Terry Crews

Sylvester Stallone

Did this nigga really just say Chris Hemsworth is average in the face

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14848
I believe the reason most noses are hooked are because of an underdeveloped anterior nasal spine which causes the nose to droop and lose its upturned shape in the process as the nasal base sinks into the face, i have the opposite issue ig of an overgrown nasal spine for my the forward growth of my maxilla.
View attachment 1310774
a good example would be this guy, without the nasal spine he would have a very hooked nose, tbh im suprised this isnt mentioned more on this site
or your nasal bone is underdeveloped

that looks different, its more curved
I have it but a browridge makes it even look more underdeveloped.
But how is your anterior nasal spine overprojected but infraorbitals lacking?

I have it but a browridge makes it even look more underdeveloped.
But how is your anterior nasal spine overprojected but infraorbitals lacking?
anterior nasal spine and infraorbitals have no correlation what? even if ur purely talking about maxilla a lefort 1 doesnt change ur infras jfl

anterior nasal spine and infraorbitals have no correlation what? even if ur purely talking about maxilla a lefort 1 doesnt change ur infras jfl
they do in most cases
if aveolar ridge of the maxilla is forward grown the whole maxilla temds to be more forward grown too and vice versa

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
they do in most cases
if aveolar ridge of the maxilla is forward grown the whole maxilla temds to be more forward grown too and vice versa
when did I mention the alveolar ridge? all bad history behind us I don't think you understand what I mean man, the alveolar ridge is connected to the nasal spine yes, but they can grow at different rates, usually dependant on phenotype. You will notice most nords lack a nasal spine, whilst meds have a large one.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14848
when did I mention the alveolar ridge? all bad history behind us I don't think you understand what I mean man, the alveolar ridge is connected to the nasal spine yes, but they can grow at different rates, usually dependant on phenotype. You will notice most nords lack a nasal spine, whilst meds have a large one.
I see what you mean .
So your maxilla is somewhat recessed but ans not cause it's highly genetical?

I see what you mean .
So your maxilla is somewhat recessed but ans not cause it's highly genetical?
i have a forward grown maxilla and class ii malocclusion bc of it, so i had two upper molars removed and compression through braces to correct my bite instead of bsso (which i didnt know at the time was the correct option bc i was 13) and im half med so my nasal spine is projected bc of all that