River Phoenix looks like a feminine sissy

i have a forward grown maxilla and class ii malocclusion bc of it, so i had two upper molars removed and compression through braces to correct my bite instead of bsso (which i didnt know at the time was the correct option bc i was 13) and im half med so my nasal spine is projected bc of all that
class II is the result of an underveloped mandible in most cases.
So ortho fucked you up?

I never needed to “ascend” broski
That’s how I know you’re overdosing on copium

Anyway, HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHSHAHSHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAUAYAHAHAHAHAHAHAHSHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHSHSHSHSHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH
Everybody needs to ascend, except those who have already looksmaxxed, or those who have extremely low standards and are happy that way.

My frame is weird because I am at 196.4 lbs now at 6 foot 4 and I look like a skinny guy who has never lifted weights before.
So, when I get muscular, I'll probably weigh way more than the average 6 foot 4 muscular guy, that is because my bones weigh more so I have more lean body mass than most guys without being muscular.

I don't need to ascend to get an attractive girlfriend, or to hookup with below average women but personally, none of these options interest me, which is why I am gymmaxxing.

Did this nigga really just say Chris Hemsworth is average in the face
No, but without his muscle mass, women wouldn't see him as a sex symbol, and women on Tinder wouldn't want to fuck him.
So muscles are everything, not face, except if you're below average in looks.

• JFL
Reactions: harding
why did u make his nose hooked lol?
Researchgate
A high dorsum that is
straight or with a slight hump may be considered the
ideal for the white male nose
Essentials of Facial Growth, by Enlow & Hans
The male nose usually ranges from a straight
to a convex (aquliline) profile.
Essentials of Facial Growth, by Enlow & Hans
Both
the upper and lower parts of the whole external nose are protrusive, but
the lower part can be constrained to a degree by the septopremaxillary
ligament, palate, and maxillary arch. The contour of the nose thus "ro-
tates"; it either ''bends'' to give an aquiline configuration
or rotates into a
straight, but more vertical, alignment.
Maxresdefault
12677661 1718374608407390 470089873 n
Tumblr nlr0ov3XYU1sf1ly0o2 400
699427a6689b8dbfa410b1e8e6056990

@ShowerMaxxing @Danish_Retard @Ryan

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 14781, Gestapo and 2 others
class II is the result of an underveloped mandible in most cases.
So ortho fucked you up?
yeah they did, but its not an issue it just means its a longer process to fix and ill need bimax with braces before and after now

yeah they did, but its not an issue it just means its a longer process to fix and ill need bimax with braces before and after now
But this wouldn't fix your orbitals and they aren't good no offence

But this wouldn't fix your orbitals and they aren't good no offence
my orbitals arent bad, they are average in northern europe, above average in places like india, but i plan on getting inframalar augmentation and possibly lateral rim burring to reshape the inside of the orbital rim combined with a bridge to bone canthopexy to make my neutral tilt positive and fix my weak lateral infraorbitals whilst keeping my pfl at roughly 30mm (you usually lose around 1mm+ but not enough to look uncanny)...

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14848
my orbitals arent bad, they are average in northern europe, above average in places like india, but i plan on getting inframalar augmentation and possibly lateral rim burring to reshape the inside of the orbital rim combined with a bridge to bone canthopexy to make my neutral tilt positive and fix my weak lateral infraorbitals whilst keeping my pfl at roughly 30mm (you usually lose around 1mm+ but not enough to look uncanny)...
keep going with a better eyeshape your good eye colour could halo you more even if rest of the face has some minor failos

keep going with a better eyeshape your good eye colour could halo you more even if rest of the face has some minor failos
well my pheno (north atlantid) is my biggest halo and means I can ascend to a much a higher psl bc the failos i have can be fixed unlike pheno... I get rated on average around 5 psl by users on here, but I could easily ascend to 6 psl through surgery which imo is where life begins assuming ur neurotypical

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14848