"Rizz"=face and height

D

Deleted member 24410

Kraken
If your ugly and or short you don't have "rizz" in foids minds. And if your a Chadlite or Chad you automatically have "rizz" in foids minds. An ugly guy can be super confident and smooth and would still die a KHHV meanwhile Chad could be a bumbling nervous reck and still have sex with 40 foids before turning 18. I have proof of this too when I was still a coper I tried so hard to "rizz" a foid but she rejected me and started flirting with my Chadlite "friend" and even rubbed his thigh under the desk and he didn't even speak to her redpill copers on suicide watch jfl.

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel
If your ugly and or short you don't have "rizz" in foids minds. And if your a Chadlite or Chad you automatically have "rizz" in foids minds. An ugly guy can be super confident and smooth and would still die a KHHV meanwhile Chad could be a bumbling nervous reck and still have sex with 40 foids before turning 18. I have proof of this too when I was still a coper I tried so hard to "rizz" a foid but she rejected me and started flirting with my Chadlite "friend" and even rubbed his thigh under the desk and he didn't even speak to her redpill copers on suicide watch jfl.
IMG 1655

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: rand anon and Deleted member 24410
Swimming Pool Summer GIF

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24410
Rizz works if you're above their looks threshold mainly HTN+