Rizz tip Numba 1

mob477

mob477

Bronze
If you’re ever sliding into a girls DMs, or matched with a foid you rlly like. Never compliment them, be snarky. Lightly make fun of them even. If they say they like something such as pop culture or some game or whatever, make a joke based on that. Guys on here be saying shit like “wow you’re so beautiful” or “Nice rack 😉” or “ You’re the prettiest girl on here” Like you’re telling these bitches shit they already know, jfl if u don’t realize they get the same DMs from hundreds of Normies daily. Be different my Nigga, stand out!
IMG 3146

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: iloveboobs, EdgyFashionist, Gonthar and 4 others
Why is this?

• JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
Light yagami pfp + high iq = followed my nigga :ogre:

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: mob477, iloveboobs and Goth
Why is this?
They want dark not light traid

Compliments come easy, stimulation doesn't. Gotta keep them on the hook :chad:

• JFL
Reactions: Goth
Didn't read cuz I saw anime pics.

• JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx and Goth
will racial slurs work?

glad I got the rizz tip to not say "nice rack"

• JFL
Reactions: mob477, Gaygymmaxx, Clqs and 2 others
you can also ask a slightly weird question to make them want to answer and you can combine it with this method, for example "how short are you"

• +1
Reactions: mob477
If you’re ever sliding into a girls DMs, or matched with a foid you rlly like. Never compliment them, be snarky. Lightly make fun of them even. If they say they like something such as pop culture or some game or whatever, make a joke based on that. Guys on here be saying shit like “wow you’re so beautiful” or “Nice rack 😉” or “ You’re the prettiest girl on here” Like you’re telling these bitches shit they already know, jfl if u don’t realize they get the same DMs from hundreds of Normies daily. Be different my Nigga, stand out!
View attachment 3125376
Only works if you're htn+

• JFL
Reactions: gookcelriceR
View attachment 3125376
every single molecule, atom, photon, quark, pixel analysed

16 year old game