RLT Expert please

D

Deleted member 1632

Master
Hey buddy boyos
I have the choice to buy panels :
  • Full of 660 nm light
  • 50% 660+50% 850 nm light
What is the best panel for skinmaxxing ?

hm

Last edited:
I've heard it's 660 but wait for other answers

Hey buddy boyos
I have the choice to buy panels :
  • Full of 660 nm light
  • 50% 660+50% 850 nm light
What is the best panel for skinmaxxing ?
I haven't used mine in months jfl.

@Lifewasted @tincelw gtfih

i would choose the 660+850. i bought a smaller one like that myself from ali also
i heard the 850 penetrates deeper or something.

Understanding near infrared (NIR) light wavelengths

While visible red light constitutes one half of red light therapy, near infrared light (NIR) constitutes the other half. Near infrared light (NIR) sits just above the visible light spectrum, with wavelengths ranging from 700 nm to over 1,100 nm. Similar to red light, not all wavelengths within this range are equally effective with respect to healing: wavelengths between 800-880 nm appear to offer the greatest therapeutic benefits.

The body absorbs NIR light in the same way as visible red light, via chromophores in our cells. Following absorption, a range of healing metabolic processes are stimulated, promoting healing and regeneration.

However, there is one significant difference between red and near infrared light: near infrared light is able to penetrate deeper into the body’s tissue, because its wavelengths are longer.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1632
i would choose the 660+850. i bought a smaller one like that myself from ali also
i heard the 850 penetrates deeper or something.

Understanding near infrared (NIR) light wavelengths

While visible red light constitutes one half of red light therapy, near infrared light (NIR) constitutes the other half. Near infrared light (NIR) sits just above the visible light spectrum, with wavelengths ranging from 700 nm to over 1,100 nm. Similar to red light, not all wavelengths within this range are equally effective with respect to healing: wavelengths between 800-880 nm appear to offer the greatest therapeutic benefits.

The body absorbs NIR light in the same way as visible red light, via chromophores in our cells. Following absorption, a range of healing metabolic processes are stimulated, promoting healing and regeneration.

However, there is one significant difference between red and near infrared light: near infrared light is able to penetrate deeper into the body’s tissue, because its wavelengths are longer.
Okay thanks man,do you have link for smaller one ?

• +1
Reactions: DutchPrettyBoy
So expensive for this little shit.
I would rather buy a mask for the same price with all wavelength tbh
a good mask is like 200 and supposeduly fucks ur eyes