Roaches inside the brain

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

ugly inside and out
Do you ever get a feeling you might have roaches or insect infestation inside your brain? A swarm of parasites in your head…
Tbh that’s a scary ass thought. I used to be scared of this and would sleep with a beanie over my ears because I didn’t want a weird bug to crawl in my ear and lay eggs in my my brain as I sleep and one day they hatch and the insects start coming out of my eyes, ears, mouth, etc and I start having convulsions and shit

When I was a kid I caught a glimpse of an emergency room show where someone came in with a bug lodged in their ear and even the doctor was freaking out trying to get it out and I was so scared of that happening to me that I couldn’t sleep for days. Little did I know the thing that should’ve been keeping me up at night was my downward growth

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2403, Deleted member 17829, Deleted member 17344 and 1 other person
When I was a kid I caught a glimpse of an emergency room show where someone came in with a bug lodged in their ear and even the doctor was freaking out trying to get it out and I was so scared of that happening to me that I couldn’t sleep for days. Little did I know the thing that should’ve been keeping me up at night was my downward growth
Subhuman moonface boneless cuck ass nigga

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2403 and Deleted member 17763
Subhuman moonface boneless cuck ass nigga
Sad Its Over GIF by Star Wars

• JFL
Reactions: Vermilioncore
Do you ever get a feeling you might have roaches or insect infestation inside your brain? A swarm of parasites in your head…
Tbh that’s a scary ass thought. I used to be scared of this and would sleep with a beanie over my ears because I didn’t want a weird bug to crawl in my ear and lay eggs in my my brain as I sleep and one day they hatch and the insects start coming out of my eyes, ears, mouth, etc and I start having convulsions and shit
No bug would make it past your ear drums, But if a bug was even inside your ear, It would hurt like hell

No bug would make it past your ear drums, But if a bug was even inside your ear, It would hurt like hell
I saw a video where this nigga had a whole ass beehive in his brain

• So Sad
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 17829 and Deleted member 16853

Users who are viewing this thread

Back