Roadman

D

Deleted member 20379

6.5 PSL 6'4 24 inch bideltoid Jocklite
Was stalkign few girls from my balcony and i look away for 30seconds and there is some ethnic rolling a joint for her, the girls just walked away after that. Idk if they gave him their snapchat or what was the point of it, i dont think they planned to meet each other tbh cuz the girls were walking and singing some stupid shit before the guys came

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18244
Was stalkign few girls from my balcony and i look away for 30seconds and there is some faggot ethnic rolling a joint for her, i legit laughed and the girls just walked away after that. Idk if they gave him their snapchat or what was the point of it, i dont think they planned to meet each other tbh cuz the girls were walking and singing some stupid shit before the guys came
or maybe the ethnic was the supplier and charged an extra fiver to roll it for them

• JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and Gaygymmaxx
or maybe the ethnic was the supplier and charged an extra fiver to roll it for them
of course the criminal black man comes in and says this jfl :lul:

the mind of a ni
gg
er can only comprehend crime

of course the criminal black man comes in and says this jfl :lul:

the mind of a ni
gg
er can only comprehend crime
after you told me your height, your posts don't trigger me anymore.

i actually feel sorry for you tbh because life at 5ft5 is veteran mode

• JFL
Reactions: zipzam and ShowerMaxxing
Oh no! Helping people? What a faggot.

Nah he would have already rolled it before the meeting, he definetly asked the girls if they want to buy

they got blacked after wards