Roastie foids voted for Trudeau cause of Lookism

0S4MA

0S4MA

Sosa
Canada is a shithole rn due to BLACKPILL/LOOKISM

I was somewhat young when Trudeau was voted in but I remember all my foid teachers were saying how handsome he was and making the odd comment here and there. Even of recent my social teacher calls him prettyboy and obv lusts over him which is giga cringe to be sitting in class listening too. Despite the fact that he's full of shit and we should all know this by now the foids seem still hoodwinked

We all know the foids would obv pressure their husbands and family to vote for this guy and that's how we got this dumbass in charge for the last few years. Obv it isn't JUST foids lusting over him but it for sure played a part

• +1
Reactions: raumDEuter
Canada is a shithole rn due to BLACKPILL/LOOKISM
Cope, Canada is a shithole rn because of all the curry immigrants street shitting.

OP discovered looks matter in politics in 2024:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7
OP discovered looks matter in politics in 2024:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
no I always thought this, but I just made another post on the state of Canada rn for Zoomers and its the fault of Trudeau who was voted in cause foids wanted his dick