Roastie: I have depression, anxiety and PTSD teehee

H

hatER

Founding Father of the Knights of Saint Elliot
The latest victim to fall for my great personality :feelskek:
Capture1

:feelsmega::feelsgiga::feelswow:
Capture2

TLDR; roastie says she has anxiety, depression and PTSD. She is 27 but still lives with her parents. She is on medication and picks her nails to inflict pain on her self. If chad doesn't reply quickly, she gets anxiety. She was in an abusive relationship for 2.5 years, but never left him (he had a really great personality). Despite this, her thirst for chad has no limit.

Why are women attracted to me?
I improved my personality by taking a 2 hr cold shower. YOU TOO can go from :incel::incel::incel: to :chad::chad::chad:. Just shower bro!!! :soy::soy::soy:

Press :f: if I should stand her up...

Jesus fucking christ.

I can relate to the anxiety when someone doesn't message after a while, if someone doesn't message for DAYS. This bitch is probably talking about chad taking a 5 minute shit break and she goes into full panic mode without him.

If she was a virgin and was actually like that not just for Chad shed be perfect tbh.

If she was a virgin and was actually like that not just for Chad shed be perfect tbh.
nah, she is like it
she looks mental/deformed as fuck with her profile pics

Can I marry it?
haha you wouldn't want to
she already asked my chadfish is he open to marriage
and she asked him out for a first date (unsure if i'll accept and stand her up as she seems fucked)
psycho bitch imo

haha you wouldn't want to
she already asked my chadfish is he open to marriage
and she asked him out for a first date (unsure if i'll accept and stand her up as she seems fucked)
psycho bitch imo
If she is a typical Chad chasing cunt then do it for sure,but if she seems like she might be not the like the other girls hee hee than it might be a bit mean.

I can't join any sort of normie support group. They are so bluepilled and their problems are so pathetic. I just cringe.