Robb banks if failed to moneymax legally

Bonez

Bonez

Mastermind
Whatever it takes legally or illegally to surgerymax. Fuck it if I get caught it’s already over anyways . Looksmax or Die trying . Would 100k be enough ??

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Hikicel69, ALP and .👽.
robbing a bank seems incredibly retarded
there are many better ways to make money with 10x less risk

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, Hikicel69, RoundHouse and 4 others
robbing a bank seems incredibly retarded
there are many better ways to make money with 10x less risk
Yeah but it’s the best way to get money real fast

• Ugh..
Reactions: ALP
Whatever it takes legally or illegally to surgerymax. Fuck it if I get caught it’s already over anyways . Looksmax or Die trying . Would 100k be enough ??
You won’t get a single penny robbing a bank jfl. It’s not 1950s anymore. It’s all just paperwork

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: ALP and one job away
Yeah but it’s the best way to get money real fast
It's incredibly high risk though. Like there's probably a 99.9% chance you'll get killed or arrested for life.

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, ALP and Bonez
I live in a third world
if you live in the third world then you can probably make more money scamming westerners online as opposed to waging for slave tier money

if you live in the third world then you can probably make more money scamming westerners online as opposed to waging for slave tier money
My friends tried it . It takes time to make good money / fortune . I want fast money

My friends tried it . It takes time to make good money / fortune . I want fast money

There's no cheating around it, you have to be smart and/or lucky.
Don't do illegal shit.

best way is printing it at home

Best way is to break into the Royal Mint/Federal Reserve and print all the money you could ever want.

If you rob bank in 3rd world you are gonna get brutal fucking punishment. They are gonna torture you alive. I see some videos about it. Stop robbing other poor people..

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: UglyGod360
The typo in the title made me think this thread was about the rapper Robb Banks lol.

If you rob bank in 3rd world you are gonna get brutal fucking punishment. They are gonna torture you alive. I see some videos about it. Stop robbing other poor people..
He's desperate

What PSL does to mf:ROFLMAO:

Who fuckin knows if 100k is enough? What surgeries do u need