Robber brutally killed by chink

_MVP_

_MVP_

C Wait.

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Zeruel, Beetlejuice, Deleted member 1901 and 20 others
Such a lack of regard for human life. Imagine killing someone because they want to steal a couple dollars worth of merchandise which he's probably insured on

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn, Deleted member 16453, Deleted member 19469 and 34 others
Such a lack of regard for human life. Imagine killing someone because they want to steal a couple dollars worth of merchandise which he's probably insured on
Welcome to America 🇺🇸

• +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful, enchanted_elixir and .🇹🇩.
Deserved it hope that robbing son of a bitch burns in hell 😂😂😂😂😂

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: UglyGod360, IThinkImAboutToROPE, enchanted_elixir and 13 others
hes just defending whats his
Murica, where killing people over a dollar bar is acceptable and even COMMENDABLE. I wonder how yanks as religious as they are sleep at night knowing they’d killed somebody over a 1 dollar chocolate bar lmfao

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19469, LooksmaxxHopeful, rae0154 and 9 others

• +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir, Deleted member 19997 and Deleted member 16369
Dumb for robbing an Asian store

• +1
Reactions: rae0154, enchanted_elixir and Lmao

• +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir and Deleted member 19997
hes just defending whats his

do this in albania or georgia and you-ll see😎
You Americans ironically will burn in hell for having such low respect For human life. You guys exterminate life like rodents, it’s disgusting your by far the most disgusting shameful 1st world nation even russia has more respect for human life than you goons disgusting man

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Veganist, Dystopian, koalendo and 1 other person
Brutal. He got killed by a chink in flippers

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 16453, B.T.N.O.M.A, GetShrekt and 9 others
You Americans ironically will burn in hell for having such low respect For human life. You guys exterminate life like rodents, it’s disgusting your by far the most disgusting shameful 1st world nation even russia has more respect for human life than you goons disgusting man
tbh i hope more of these robbers get killed man some stupid nigger stole my 2500$ bike a few years ago and i hope he robs a store like this and gets stbbed to death like the worthless thug nigger he js

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: enchanted_elixir, Deprived, Bitch and 15 others
god damn, that was terrifying, the size of the knife and the screams

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member
tbh i hope more of these robbers get killed man some stupid nigger stole my 2500$ bike a few years ago and i hope he robs a store like this and gets stbbed to death like the worthless thug nigger he js
now that’s a shitty thing to do. What kind of bike was it? Was it an electric one? Now you should have shot him for trying that shit I’d have ain’t nobody taking my 2.5k bike

I once saw a white chav steal a man’s bike then ride off whislt the white guy chased the chav and he escaped with the geezers bike JFL. I felt
Sorry for him I was like 15 when it happened

• +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium and Deleted member 20618
And niggas here say asians are low t subhumans

• +1
Reactions: Kyff, enchanted_elixir, Yuya Moggershima and 2 others
based Chang:feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic:

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: enchanted_elixir, Yuya Moggershima, Deleted member 19997 and 2 others
based Chang:feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic:

• Love it
Reactions: enchanted_elixir
And niggas here say asians are low t subhumans
The chinks are the only ones on earth literally still enslaving a race. Muslims gtfo
99c26aaa f687 43a4 99bb 7bebcfa72899

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19997
The robber could have just as easily had a knife himself or even a gun. The shop owner took action and defended himself and his business. If you don't wanna get stabbed, don't attempt a crime that could get you stabbed.

• +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful, enchanted_elixir, Jason Voorhees and 9 others
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: enchanted_elixir, rand anon, Hero of the Imperium and 1 other person
death to niggers and criminals

• Ugh..
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: GetShrekt, Deleted member 19997 and Deleted member
I’m so happy that useless piece of garbage was brutally murdered. I would kill someone even if they stole a piece of paper from me. This poor faggot had a gruesome last moments of life. “I’m dead, I’m dead” no shit, dumb fuck, you reap what you sow.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Zeruel, GetShrekt, Deleted member 1901 and 10 others
They’re literally latinos
mexicans are just more organised niggers that have slightly higher iq, slightly less impulsive and make brutal execution videos.

could've just pulled a gun and fired a warning shot or something

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19469, LooksmaxxHopeful, rand anon and 1 other person
the asian stabbed him multiple times which in court they will say was an intent to kill when the robber was no longer a thret, over for him:feelswhy:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16453
try that in prison
gimme your lunch money

try that in prison
gimme your lunch money

Murica, where killing people over a dollar bar is acceptable and even COMMENDABLE. I wonder how yanks as religious as they are sleep at night knowing they’d killed somebody over a 1 dollar chocolate bar lmfao

so you retards would just let someone waltz into your home and take whatever they want? dumb weak cuck mentality. just because you're dumb and worthless and will never have much material goods in your life doesn't mean the people who do should have the same standards for property as you.

also, he didn't attack them because they stole from him, he told them to take the money, but leave the coins because he needs them, then the antifa nigger jumped over the counter, which is an act of aggression, so he was justified in defending himself

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: alriodai and dirtydorito
prove's your size mean's shit face > height

• +1
Reactions: Ethniframementalcel

you do realize these criminal thugs you are defending would kill and rape your entire family right? you are braindead and dumb as fuck.

the reason people use deadly force to defend themselves from robbers is because robbers often injure or kill their victims, there have been many times where robbers have shot a cashier in the head or beat people in order to rob them. use of deadly force against them is justified especially since you don't know if they're armed. dumb naive cunt.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16369, Deprived, Deleted member 19997 and 5 others
so you retards would just let someone waltz into your home and take whatever they want? dumb weak cuck mentality. just because you're dumb and worthless and will never have much material goods in your life doesn't mean the people who do should have the same standards for property as you.

also, he didn't attack them because they stole from him, he told them to take the money, but leave the coins because he needs them, then the antifa nigger jumped over the counter, which is an act of aggression, so he was justified in defending himself
You don’t have to kill the man shit fucks wrong with you braindead burger bun fucks

• +1
Reactions: ManletBlackcel
Now I know that you're black. Lmao :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: You're so pathetic for constantly denying it.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deprived, Ryan and PrinceLuenLeoncur
you do realize these criminal thugs you are defending would kill and rape your entire family right? you are braindead and dumb as fuck.

the reason people use deadly force to defend themselves from robbers is because robbers often injure or kill their victims, there have been many times where robbers have shot a cashier in the head or beat people in order to rob them. use of deadly force against them is justified especially since you don't know if they're armed. dumb naive cunt.
and yet the guy had no weapons… I don’t see the need to stab the guy to such an extent he killed the guy. Have you no heart what’s wrong with you. Unless they had weapons and were threatening to attack the clerk there was no reason for him to kill the man a couple of stabs and a submission would be enough but no he had to stab him in his neck and chest guaranteeing his death. If I was related to that robber I’d find that clerk and bash his brains in for that

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16453
You don’t have to kill the man shit fucks wrong with you braindead burger bun fucks
he didn't kill him, you illiterate fucking retard. he stopped stabbing as soon as the robber verbally submitted and was no longer a threat

also, you can't control if someone dies or not, are you the dumb fuck who thinks it's viable to shoot someone in the hand or legs while they're moving erratically and advancing on you with a gun or knife? go google the tueller drill and see how retarded you are. you are the dumbest piece of shit on this forum.

• +1
Reactions: Deprived, Deleted member 19997, stevenashbaby and 1 other person
Now I know that you're black. Lmao :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: You're so pathetic for constantly denying it.
So what? Having a heart makes you black? You do realise the guy killed is white right :feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah: you dumb prick keep trying to promoteyour gay propoganda it won’t work here, I will never support killing a robber who had no intention to kill, beating him up is enough to suffice even crippling him fine but killing? No the thief had no weapons he clearly didn’t want to hurt anybody and yet got stabbed over 15 times in vital regions over this shit pathetic

and yet the guy had no weapons… I don’t see the need to stab the guy to such an extent he killed the guy. Have you no heart what’s wrong with you. Unless they had weapons and were threatening to attack the clerk there was no reason for him to kill the man a couple of stabs and a submission would be enough but no he had to stab him in his neck and chest guaranteeing his death. If I was related to that robber I’d find that clerk and bash his brains in for that
only bleeding heart fucking faggots care if some useless criminal or dreg of society dies. people who rob or attack others have no respect for others, so why should anyone respect them back? and why would you bash the clerk? all he did was defend himself against someone using force against him. where's your respect for human life there you inconsistent irrational fucking retard. and if you do that, he'll just stab you to death too, dumb nigger

Last edited:
he has done this before, look at that emotionless face and the way he nonchalantly dragged his body. could be legit ex triad member

also itt who wouldn’t do the same

now we know the cucks of this forum, imagine just letting people steal shit from your store and just watching it like a cuck. they even jumped over the counter, why would you not defend yourself at that point? Literally risking his own life.

asians get shit on for being low t and being submissive, but when they actually do shit they get shit on for being ruthless and emotionless, they will never win

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Zeruel, John124, Deprived and 13 others
he didn't kill him, you illiterate fucking retard. he stopped stabbing as soon as the robber verbally submitted and was no longer a threat

also, you can't control if someone dies or not, are you the dumb fuck who thinks it's viable to shoot someone in the hand or legs while they're moving erratically and advancing on you with a gun or knife? go google the tueller drill and see how retarded you are. you are the dumbest piece of shit on this forum.
Im Going based of what OP wrote in his title and it’s that the clerk killed the robber. No but stabbing a guy In The neck multiple times after it’s clear they have submitted Is murder in my book. Sure the guys scum for robbing but what the clerk did is manslaughter (if the guys dead)

• +1
Reactions: Vain786
Im Going based of what OP wrote in his title and it’s that the clerk killed the robber. No but stabbing a guy In The neck multiple times after it’s clear they have submitted Is murder in my book. Sure the guys scum for robbing but what the clerk did is manslaughter (if the guys dead)
some guy jumping the counter could be meaning to do anything, up to and including stabbing or killing you. it's incredibly stupid to assume he's only there to rob you. the proper response would be to attack back until they are no longer a threat. that's what he did.

• +1
Reactions: Deprived
  • +1
Reactions: Vain786
Thats btw why you only rob a store if you have a gun.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful and dirtydorito
the only reason niggers get butthurt over criminals being killed is because they are genetically inclined towards committing crimes, therefore they are critical of any society that treats the killing of criminals with indifference, because they do not receive protected status under such a society

• +1
Reactions: Deprived, looksmaxxtocope, wannaimprove and 5 others
So what? Having a heart makes you black? You do realise the guy killed is white right :feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah: you dumb prick keep trying to promoteyour gay propoganda it won’t work here, I will never support killing a robber who had no intention to kill, beating him up is enough to suffice even crippling him fine but killing? No the thief had no weapons he clearly didn’t want to hurt anybody and yet got stabbed over 15 times in vital regions over this shit pathetic
No lmao, defending thugs makes you black. :feelskek: if you go in to the tweet and read all the replies, most of people defending the robber are either Hispanics or blacks. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: that, and you literally defend blacks on like every post made on this forum. There's nothing wrong with being black, there is something wrong with denying who you are because it's literally retarded and delusional. As much as I hate being curry, you will never catch me denying being one. Even if I bleached and got all my surgeries tomorrow and was able to pass off as another race, I would still claim to be curry.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deprived, Deleted member 19997, 5'8manlet and 7 others
Genius ticket to get pussy from mentally deranged JB who are wet upon seeing proof of you killing someone

Set up a shop in a poor neighborhood full of crime and have shitloads of cameras set up in the hopes you will be in a position like this where you can stab a robber to death then post it to social media

Mogs all other crime/prison statusmax ideas that have floated around on here

@Predeterminism

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16453, LooksmaxxHopeful, GetShrekt and 5 others
Thats btw why you only rob a store if you have a gun.

Yes, even then the mofos might fight back. I honestly think you have to shoot the cashier immediately nowadays hahaha