• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3702 and Deleted member 9072
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, Deleted member 7079, Warlow and 3 others
I remember that girls would lust 10x more for taylor than for robert back then

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7079 and Taylorswift
lautner is so aesthetic his maxilla is so much better despite pattinson chin mogging him plus his eyes shape
Its cause how deepse they are pattinsons maxilla is shit and his eyes look buggy

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Taylorswift and godlikesz
lautner is so aesthetic his maxilla is so much better despite pattinson chin mogging him plus his eyes shape
compared to pattinson everyone have better maxilla prob tho xD

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9072
compared to pattinson everyone have better maxilla prob tho xD
imma follow you for your aesthetics follow me back unless you hate islam

• JFL
Reactions: godlikesz
agreed but lautners maxilla is not that much better, he has flat philtrum like part and lautner has way better cheekbone projection

lautner eye area mogs

• +1
Reactions: Taylorswift
Good photos for comparison , to young girls Taylor mogs ( proven by data look it up lol ) , then for older women Pattinson mogs

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7079, Warlow and Taylorswift
lautner because positively tilted low set eyebrows, god tier eye area and super compact midface

• +1
lautner because positively tilted low set eyebrows, god tier eye area and super compact midface
I wish he would donate some midface ratio to my horse face.

• So Sad
Reactions: 6485b025t
I wish he would donate some midface ratio to my horse face.
me too brah
i legit can't stress enough how much his super compact midface adds to his looks, midface is literally 40% of attraction for males

• +1
me too brah
i legit can't stress enough how much his super compact midface adds to his looks, midface is literally 40% of attraction for males
Compact midface and good eye area = automatically a slayer.

• +1
Reactions: joeveniro and Deleted member 2748
not ironically pretty hard to decide, lol;
imo lautner as everyone said has godlike eye area but idk why pattinson facial structure is really fucking pretty

• So Sad
  • Hmm...
Robert is about an 8/10 and Taylor is a 7.5-8/10

but Robert is 6foot1 white
Taylor is 5foot8.5 ethnic

take the race/height pill
Taylor is not ethnic you fucking retard. His pheno mogs yours and the average ethnic’s to oblivion.

• +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet and 6485b025t
Taylor is not ethnic you fucking retard. His pheno mogs yours and the average ethnic’s to oblivion.
I know my pheno is like bottom 5th percentile since I'm middle eastern

but he's still ethnic, he looks latino

im just saying I've been friends with a handful of girls that just straight up said they only date white guys

Robert is about an 8/10 and Taylor is a 7.5-8/10

but Robert is 6foot1 white
Taylor is 5foot8.5 ethnic

take the race/height pill
lautner is literally native american, plus this dude''s eye area is god tier: Perfect shape, pfl, pfl-pfh ratio, brows, under eye support. I need this eye area

• So Sad

im just saying I've been friends with a handful of girls that just straight up said they only date white guys
does not look latino at all lmao

• Hmm...

I don’t know what you’re talking about because to me he only looks about 40-30% latino + hispanics are immune to pheno failo since theirs is the best out of all ethnics. Keep coping with the fact that Lautner is a slayer.

lautner is literally native american, plus this dude''s eye area is god tier: Perfect shape, pfl, pfl-pfh ratio, brows, under eye support. I need this eye area
6A6115BD 029E 4FA9 886D EC9544E61C3A

He looks hispanic imo even though he is barely 1/4 Native American. Weird genetic recombination ngl.

his eye area isn't perfect

his pfh and pfl are too low

if u think women liked guys with super low PFH, then why don't they like asians?

exactly, PFH like Opry where just only the iris is showing and no schelerea or iris is covered is ideal

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Warlow and Taylorswift
I don’t know what you’re talking about because to me he only looks about 40-30% latino + hispanics are immune to pheno failo since theirs is the best out of all ethnics. Keep coping with the fact that Lautner is a slayer.
dude chill the fuck out holy shit

if u think women liked guys with super low PFH, then why don't they like asians?

exactly, PFH like Opry where just only the iris is showing and no schelerea or iris is covered is ideal
You are retarded. I remember whores specifically talking about his eyes and mirin them. Keep coping for his perfect eye area.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Warlow and Short Ugly and Brown
Screen Shot 2020 08 24 at 50744 AM
this mogs

• So Sad

his pfl is above-average, and his eye shape is not the same as asian dudes, his orbitals are much better. His pfl is also the same as Barrett so he's definitely good

• +1
  • +1
yeah i'm trippin, but hispanic pheno is typically very good. He doesn't have that beaner look to him, psl 6.5 btw
Beaners usually have good eye area tbh and their pheno is the best out of all ethnics.

• +1
Reactions: Warlow
Beaners usually have good eye area tbh and their pheno is the best out of all ethnics.
yeah tbh most hispanic dudes i see here are gl, so their pheno does indeed mog among ethnics

• +1
Pattinson looks insane in that candid