Robert Pattinson was an incel who was blackpilled in adulthood

D

Deleted member 7725

Kraken

Most brutal movie trailer I’ve ever seen. Girl gets pregnant with bad boy Chad and then he dumps her so she forces the ugly beta (Robert Pattinson) to be her boyfriend. He gets to raise the baby and support it, but one rule between them is no sex ever. :lul: :lul: :lul:

JFL I guess Robert Pattinson is a late bloomer and dark triadmaxxed after getting blackpilled by this movie. He was 21 when this was filmed.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 4804, sandcelmuttcel, Deleted member 5698 and 7 others
over for modern media if a blatant blackpill like this gets through

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: klamus, Fgsfds, Deleted member 5698 and 4 others
he's acting he was always chad

• +1
Reactions: EdwardCullen, Deleted member 10987, Deleted member 5698 and 6 others
It's funny how movies have to make the betas/incels/losers good looking because otherwise people wouldn't have empathy for them.
Giga blackpill

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 20399, Deleted member 15099, Deleted member 14262 and 36 others
I want people to take note of how he was made sexually undesirable by the glasses.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, mewcoper, Fgsfds and 11 others
to describe the baby daddy as chad is a gross exaggeration. Also the foid is subhuman in this film

• +1
Reactions: owlofathena, Darkstrand, Taylorswift and 2 others
I want people to take note of how he was made sexually undesirable by the glasses.
And hair. The glasses make his flat maxilla look disgustingly recessed.
to describe the baby daddy as chad is a gross exaggeration. Also the foid is subhuman in this film
They couldn’t make him physically attractive. They had to make them both average looking so the bluepilled audience would only notice the personality differences as the factor in this movie. In real life Pattinson would be the bad boy and the “Chad” would be the nerd.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8172 and Patient A
It's funny how movies have to make the betas/incels/losers good looking because otherwise people wouldn't have empathy for them.
Giga blackpill
Damn so true, people can't seem to relate to someone who they deem is worse looking than themselves because they instinctively think they are better looking than they really are, therefore people hire above average looking guys to be cast as an average joe/loser.

• +1
Reactions: klamus, Patient A and UltimateMan
Damn so true, people can't seem to relate to someone who they deem is worse looking than themselves because they instinctively think they are better looking than they really are, therefore people hire above average looking guys to be cast as an average joe/loser.
Not necessarily true. Look at Jonah Hill and other nerdy actors. Hollywood is blackpilled af, but they switch up casting to make it appeal to bluepilled audiences. Look at how they casted Adam Driver, the ugliest man in Hollywood, to be Kyle Ren and people thought looking like him was a good thing. Thing is, bluepilled people believe Robert Pattinson is actually a nerd. If I watched this before I was blackpilled, I would’ve related to Pattinson and would see that all he had to do to be a heartthrob in Twilight was better clothes, contacts, and a haircut. People don’t realize that you would actually need a jaw implant.

Compare this to Superbad. Superbad is a guy movie so they cast actual nerdy looking guys since guys can relate to those guys being ugly. This is a chick flick. How many girls would actually watch this if it was an ugly guy as the nerd? They want girls to think that they all deserve a nerdy beta who looks like Pattinson. Same reason they cast Zendaya as the nice girl in movies but in real life she’s dating rappers. So the nerds who watch Spider-Man think they can get a nice girl who is hot.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8172 and Back Alley Boy
Not necessarily true. Look at Jonah Hill and other nerdy actors. Hollywood is blackpilled af, but they switch up casting to make it appeal to bluepilled audiences. Look at how they casted Adam Driver, the ugliest man in Hollywood, to be Kyle Ren and people thought looking like him was a good thing. Thing is, bluepilled people believe Robert Pattinson is actually a nerd. If I watched this before I was blackpilled, I would’ve related to Pattinson and would see that all he had to do to be a heartthrob in Twilight was better clothes, contacts, and a haircut. People don’t realize that you would actually need a jaw implant.

Compare this to Superbad. Superbad is a guy movie so they cast actual nerdy looking guys since guys can relate to those guys being ugly. This is a chick flick. How many girls would actually watch this if it was an ugly guy as the nerd? They want girls to think that they all deserve a nerdy beta who looks like Pattinson. Same reason they cast Zendaya as the nice girl in movies but in real life she’s dating rappers. So the nerds who watch Spider-Man think they can get a nice girl who is hot.
Jonah Hill is mostly famous by movies where he's "the fat friend". People mock him all the time, gets 0 respect.

• So Sad
Reactions: HurtfulVanity
Jonah Hill is mostly famous by movies where he's "the fat friend". People mock him all the time, gets 0 respect.

That’s the whole point I made. It depends on the audience of the movie.

If it’s a chick flick, they’re going to cast good looking guys for the roles of the “good guys”. That’s why the “Chad” in this trailer is a normie, because the girls watching the movie will despise him that he even dares to leave her. They also cast average looking girls as the main role so it’s more relatable. They cast Pattinson as the nerd because girls would be disgusted seeing an ugly guy play the part and wouldn’t want to watch it.

If it’s a guy flick, they cast guys like Jonah Hill to be the loser and Sylvester Stallone to be the stud. Stallone is 3 PSL Manley but is a Chad to guys because of his muscles. Also, they cast girls like Zendaya to play the nice girl who likes comic books while she’s a slut who dates rappers in real life.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8172, Back Alley Boy and KaczynskiCel

If it’s a chick flick, they’re going to cast good looking guys for the roles of the “good guys”. That’s why the “Chad” in this trailer is a normie, because the girls watching the movie will despise him that he even dares to leave her. They also cast average looking girls as the main role so it’s more relatable. They cast Pattinson as the nerd because girls would be disgusted seeing an ugly guy play the part and wouldn’t want to watch it.

If it’s a guy flick, they cast guys like Jonah Hill to be the loser and Sylvester Stallone to be the stud. Stallone is 3 PSL Manley but is a Chad to guys because of his muscles. Also, they cast girls like Zendaya to play the nice girl who likes comic books while she’s a slut who dates rappers in real life.
Cope, they cast ugly guys so we can laugh at them. And even then it's never legit subhumans, so we can have a bit of empathy.
These guys wouldn't be cast as main characters:

Sylvester Stallone was not 3 PSL.

And he was famous for the same reason Arnold was famous, at that time anyone buffed was impressive.
If he was better looking he would still be cast

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: owlofathena and Patient A
Cope, they cast ugly guys so we can laugh at them. And even then it's never legit subhumans, so we can have a bit of empathy.
View attachment 727416View attachment 727417
View attachment 727408

And he was famous for the same reason Arnold was famous, at that time anyone buffed was impressive.
Wtf do you think my point was? Stallone is a guy actor, not a chick flick actor. Same with Liam Neeson. Neither of them would ever be in a chick flick but as seen as studs by men.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8172
View attachment 727416View attachment 727417
View attachment 727408

Longest midface in our whole country
1602465788784-png.727416

• JFL
Reactions: improover and Patient A
Wtf do you think my point was? Stallone is a guy actor, not a chick flick actor. Same with Liam Neeson. Neither of them would ever be in a chick flick but as seen as studs by men.
Your point was that they cast ugly men so we can relate to them, that's not true, they cast ugly guys so we can laugh at them.
They cast guys like Stallone because he's masculine not because he's supposedly ugly.

i like how unrestrained giga hypergamy is just played for laughs like its no big deal

• So Sad
Reactions: ArgentineOmicron
Your point was that they cast ugly men so we can relate to them, that's not true, they cast ugly guys so we can laugh at them.
They cast guys like Stallone because he's masculine not because he's supposedly ugly.
They cast ugly men so we can relate to them being the ones who get bullied and disrespected. Stallone is facially 3PSL. Even though he’s a stud in guy movies, he’s not in any chick flicks because they wouldn’t like him.

i like how unrestrained giga hypergamy is just played for laughs like its no big deal
Yeah, it’s just a movie. No relation to real life whatsoever :feelsuhh:.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5875 and improover
They cast ugly men so we can relate to them being the ones who get bullied and disrespected. Stallone is facially 3PSL. Even though he’s a stud in guy movies, he’s not in any chick flicks because they wouldn’t like him.
Incorrect, they cast them because they look funny so we laugh at them, no wonder it's a comedy. If they want the average normie loser to relate to the character they cast guys like Robert DeNiro(Taxi Driver), Ryan Gosling(Drive), Edward Norton(Fight Club). Who aren't very good looking but still above average.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 39140
He injected curry genes for the jaw

• JFL
Reactions: warpsociety
Incorrect, they cast them because they look funny so we laugh at them, no wonder it's a comedy. If they want the average normie loser to relate to the character they cast guys like Robert DeNiro(Taxi Driver), Ryan Gosling(Drive), Edward Norton(Fight Club). Who aren't very good looking but still above average.
Do you not understand English? THEY DONT RELATE TO THE CHARACTERS, THRYBRELATE TO BULLYING THE CHARACTERS.

Do you not understand English? THEY DONT RELATE TO THE CHARACTERS, THRYBRELATE TO BULLYING THE CHARACTERS.
>Superbad is a guy movie so they cast actual nerdy looking guys since guys can relate to those guys being ugly.
YOUR WORDS MOTHERFUCKER

>Superbad is a guy movie so they cast actual nerdy looking guys since guys can relate to those guys being ugly.
YOUR WORDS MOTHERFUCKER
Relate to those guys being ugly, meaning they can relate to guys who look like that being the ones they make fun of. Not relate to those guys.

Relate to those guys being ugly, meaning they can relate to guys who look like that being the ones they make fun of. Not relate to those guys.
>guys can relate to those guys being ugly
Dude you can try to twist this as much as you can, you're saying people are relating to their ugliness, it is what it is.

>guys can relate to those guys being ugly
Dude you can try to twist this as much as you can, you're saying people are relating to their ugliness, it is what it is.
No. Just no.

zendaya is a slut?

Giga blackpill

If this was a realistic movie the nerd would be absused by the girl in 50 seconds

eficmrlwsaadmtw-jpg.822286

eficmrmwwaeiae0-jpg.822287

82dcb24d96a1167b77dfe85965a365bf-jpg.822288

Giga blackpill

So true, the guy here is also Chad IRL, they couldn't even make him appear ugly enough:

Most brutal movie trailer I’ve ever seen. Girl gets pregnant with bad boy Chad and then he dumps her so she forces the ugly beta (Robert Pattinson) to be her boyfriend. He gets to raise the baby and support it, but one rule between them is no sex ever. :lul: :lul: :lul:

JFL I guess Robert Pattinson is a late bloomer and dark triadmaxxed after getting blackpilled by this movie. He was 21 when this was filmed.

holy shit that trailer
D4e63e94c4190c7a47e21feeec99e7fc

JFL @ how cucked the trailer is.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back