roblox is a gold mine to earn $

there is real money (more than just few millions) to be made if a game you make reaches the top page and stays there for a while, and creating a game takes only 100 iq (higher not needed but is a bonus), basic programming skills (roblox uses lua, syntax is as easy as python almost), and just some creativity. Hop on before it's too late, since Roblox already sees huge corporations invest their teams into developing games on Roblox which indie devs (kids) have nothing to put up against, and the quality of an average roblox game skyrockets by month as the platform itself sees no end to its popularity surge. 1/2 kids in US play roblox, and its just the beginning
Could you slide me some robux?

there is real money (more than just few millions) to be made if a game you make reaches the top page and stays there for a while, and creating a game takes only 100 iq (higher not needed but is a bonus), basic programming skills (roblox uses lua, syntax is as easy as python almost), and just some creativity. Hop on before it's too late, since Roblox already sees huge corporations invest their teams into developing games on Roblox which indie devs (kids) have nothing to put up against, and the quality of an average roblox game skyrockets by month as the platform itself sees no end to its popularity surge. 1/2 kids in US play roblox, and its just the beginning
You need a skilled dev team if you want to make a game good enough to stay at the top

• +1
Reactions: AlbinoMaxxer and ambi
gotta be an avatar game or smt, a normal 130 ccu game doesn't make 2k monthly
nah, diff game topics u can charge a different amount... my player base arent bacon hairs they are robux players which makes a HUGE difference

nah, diff game topics u can charge a different amount... my player base arent bacon hairs they are robux players which makes a HUGE difference
which genre then my nigga

• +1
Reactions: AlbinoMaxxer and ambi