• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 685
JFL

• JFL
Reactions: the next o'pry, ChaddeusPeuterschmit, shimada and 2 others
you used pics that i didnt even remember that i posted jfl
Btw, where did you find them?
t

This is narcy af dude. the only lookmaxing you did is cleaned your skin and got a new hair style

Made another thread just to get mogged again
Laughing gif

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: rydofx, Deleted member 3526, SayNoToRotting and 3 others
titbot facemogs

rockndogs SMVmogs

SMV>face but I thought the poll was talking about looks alone so I gave it to titbot

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 4804, ChaddeusPeuterschmit, Deleted member 3962 and 5 others
titbot facemogs

rockndogs SMVmogs

SMV>face but I thought the poll was talking about looks alone so I gave it to titbot
Wait until I get to PSL 6 with my planned surgeries at that teir phenotype does not matter

You look like discount version of @Nibba.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4804, turkproducer, HailToTheKing and 10 others
Watching this mog battle is like watching NBA Finals 2017
Spongebob nail bite

Who will be crowned king mogger?

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel and RichardSpencel
Wait until I get to PSL 6 with my planned surgeries at that teir phenotype does not matter

if you were taller and more robust skull and frame you would have an ok SMV.

• JFL
Reactions: diggbicc and Titbot
Are you nervous for the final outcome? can you not handle the brutal revelation?
No, but to see Titbot lose in a mog battle is like LeBron not making the finals. It's unheard of

• JFL
Reactions: Titbot
No, but to see Titbot lose in a mog battle is like LeBron not making the finals. It's unheard of

Even Badr Hari lost, Titbot is nothing.

Because no matter what kinda of GigaChad you are. There's always a bigger Mogger (curry punjab cow slayer) in the ocean.

• JFL
Reactions: gigachadcel, Titbot and Deleted member 3299
smv mog: rockndogs easy.

psl mog: titbot.
Even Badr Hari lost, Titbot is nothing.

Because no matter what kinda of GigaChad you are. There's always a bigger Mogger (curry punjab cow slayer) in the ocean.
wait till you see what im gonna do

rockndogs easily

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: gigachadcel, rockndogs and Titbot
This shit turned into an nba thread?
It doesnt make sense this shit "smv mogs or psl mogs". Higher SMV and lower PSL means what? Women would choose me but autists frok the internet wouldnt? I take the higher SMV anyday JFL

• +1
Reactions: the next o'pry, Pedro Zanatta, gigachadcel and 1 other person
@rockndogs is a legit Chad tbh, high fWHR, good jaw and chin, thick brows, great proportions and white teeth. Whoever thinks Titbot mogs needs lasik surgery. Tf you doing here man?

inb4 "keep sucking his dick"

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9072, HighIQcel, jefferson and 3 others
It doesnt make sense this shit "smv mogs or psl mogs". Higher SMV and lower PSL means what? Women would choose me but autists frok the internet wouldnt? I take the higher SMV anyday JFL
LOL women would not choose you keep crying for me. you look like a neanderthal from baby on Netflix

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: the next o'pry, Deleted member 685 and rockndogs
This is just like Kevin Durant taking down LeBron James

PSL history is being made in front of our very own eyes. Never forget this day

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: the next o'pry, Deleted member 685, gigachadcel and 3 others
@rockndogs is a legit Chad tbh, high fWHR, good jaw and chin, thick brows, great proportions and white teeth. Whoever thinks Titbot mogs needs lasik surgery. Tf you doing here man?

inb4 "keep sucking his dick"
How is he a chad his bone structure is shit, bad lower third, low hyoid, no zygos or hollow cheeks

it means he looks better rn but the fact that he is manlet and brown kills his smv

it means he looks better rn but the fact that he is manlet and brown kills his smv
its funny bro you keep switching up you said just bleach your skin and you would look white

im sorryt titbot but rockndogs wins this one

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: HighIQcel, DoctorPMA and Titbot
its funny bro you keep switching up you said just bleach your skin and you would look white
i told you to untan bro.

bleachinh is like mj
i told you to untan bro.

bleachinh is like mj

How is he a chad his bone structure is shit, bad lower third, low hyoid, no zygos or hollow cheeks
King of cope. Why is it so hard for you to admit/accept when someone looks better than you? You're not gonna lose your dignity doing that, in fact, it would show that you're mature and make you more likeable. Just a piece of advice for you to think about.

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel
Does Titbot have a lazy eye? I think Titbot is much better at taking pictures but rockndog would mog irl.

King of cope. Why is it so hard for you to admit/accept when someone looks better than you? You're not gonna lose your dignity doing that, in fact, it would show that you're mature and make you more likeable. Just a piece of advice for you to think about.
He does not look better then me JFL. I accept that kinko, amneisa, salludon, tub and others looks better then me

better eyebrows

better appeal, better eye area, he has nice smile

imo its not all about bones
autism. its his 5 foot 10 height. and white skin. maybe his thick brows

Does Titbot have a lazy eye? I think Titbot is much better at taking pictures but rockndog would mog irl.
Lol he is a skinny cel I mog him to death and beyond. This is why I wish foids were on this site

keep sucking his dick with out failing to mention why he mogs me
He is white.
You have recessed maxilla, lazy eye and overall autistic vibe.

Titbot is better looking than rockndogs but height plays a factor and ethnicity which is why rockndogs is winning this mog battle

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel

im shit at taking pics. I look much better in motion. Everyone says this

it still will lol

the other day an ethnic foid messaged me on discord and we started talking and exchanged photos

then she said she loves that I am german

I told her, wtf? I'm Persian, not german

she immediately got mad that I wasn't white like she thought and blocked me :feelsbadman: :feelsrope:
Racepill

• JFL
Reactions: Britishlooksmaxxer, Drugs, Titbot and 1 other person
Ngl but average dude vs chadpreet
rockndogs is above average
it still will lol

the other day an ethnic foid messaged me on discord and we started talking and exchanged photos

she immediately got mad that I wasn't white like she thought and blocked me :feelsbadman: :feelsrope:
View attachment 171578
PAKISTAN

giphy.gif
giphy.gif

it still will lol

View attachment 171578
should have just said prussian jfl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Drugs and Titbot
I JFL hard at people choosing Titbot. He is not ugly but in the states he would most likely be INVISIBLE!

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HighIQcel, rockndogs, Drugs and 2 others
it still will lol

View attachment 171578
show the rest of the convo homie

How can i see who voted for who?